TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Yeah, but futuristic's gonna be a lot of work. With all of the tech and politics we have to put in and rule out? Yikes.

Let's not plan.

It sound irresponsible, but if we start to idealize the next generation we'll rush this one.

Ah, you saved us once again with your smart mind! xd.png

But can we at least get where and when down? Because if not, we're gonna scramble for ideas at the end...

How 'bout feudal Asia?

That's a time and place that's crazy broad.

That would be cool!

But I would also like Russia. Or maybe during the time of Altair in Masyaf?

I have an awesome idea.

Everyone makes up a gen idea. Like what Duss did, "Feudal Asia". Then, I ask Moose to make a poll and poof! The one who gets the most votes wins the next gen!

xd.png Sounds fine with me. Just tell me when you want it down too so I can talk to Socky or Z about it, 'cause the forum spazzes and doesn't allow sectional mods to delete polls (regardless of section). So...yeah. smile.gif

What's up, by the way? Is it sheet submitting time already? Or have I missed it? I only have time to do a few things sporadically until I catch up with my homework. I have to write an essay, write up a lab report, and do a complicated math problem than I don't understand, so please (pretty please?) bear with me. I don't mean to be this out of it.

xd.png I added mine in m'self to save time. Basically, from what I've skimmed through, it's just characters interacting and starting off, so nothing major is happening. I'll just put up a post so I've placed myself, but let me know if there are any major inconsistencies.

Meh. I'll do it now.

Also, when will everyone be leaving? Like...are we going to let the characters make relationships and such or...?

EDIT: Correct posts are edited. Please let me know about planned relationships for the list to be updated.

Edited by Mousia

Hmm?

How do you mean?

The plan, if you read back, is to break the little formula we've created for our generations. Relationships will happen when they do, without forcing it before the plot thickens.

Also, for now, I'll keep my plans for relationships under wraps. There is little, as not every char has a plan, but no sense in spoiling the story.

No, no. Relationships. Friendships or enemyships (not a word, I'm stupid). Interacting. Not lovey-dovey relationships. No.

Ah.

I suppose that'll happen along the way. The current gold up is just TMD (now that I think about it. I really need to make sure it isn't me. O.0). I was more confused by 'when will everyone be leaving?'

My entry: Future. If none of you guys are interested, I could write it all up (been reading sci-fi since around three, so I know my stuff enough to do that) and check it with you guys afterwards to make sure everyone's cool with it but take all the work for myself, since that seems to be what y'all are worried about.

Moose, if that gets elected, I could help you write up the world. I wouldn't want to do it alone. I wouldn't mind colab, that is, if you wish.

I don't have any ideas, so what I'll do is vote independently, that way if everyone votes for their idea, then I could be the tiebreaker.

I think all the gen ideas are really awesome though… I wish we could do them all.

Okay, Moose's "Future"

And I guess Duss still wants "Feudal Asia"?

Annnnddd... since Rain doesn't want to submit a vote, I think I'll go for the actual "Medieval England". Yes, with all the disease and plague and all of that... >P

So! Moose, can ya put the poll up?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

You can do it yourself (I only say that because I can't). A global mod could do it, but it's easier and faster if you do it yourself. smile.gif

Next to start a new topic, there should be New Poll. Can't say I've ever made one, but the button's there.

I think that only Mods can do it.

And I don't mind a futuristic RP as long as it isn't that corny future with one piece clothes...

Also, guys- I was thinking. Maybe we should change the title of the RP every gen? It could only be one word, though. ^^ Like Maelstrom, Night, etc. It should also be related to the gen.

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

How about Whisper for this gen? I mean, our ship is called the Silent Whisper.

Also, I was thinking that after we set sail, Tessa would fall sick. That way, I don't have have to post too much, and it leaves room for stuff to happen. Especially since NaNo is coming up again…

Yeah, Whisper would be good. That's perfect! Lemme see if I can fit "Shadows: Whisper" in the Title, if not, I'll just put "Whisper" and explain in the first post that it's the sixth installation in the Shadows series.

NaNoWriMo? I was actually thinking of writing a fanfic based on one of my assassins... but who should it be?

Good luck!