TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

What happened to the spy mission?

I thought Devon was gonna come later?

EDIT:

Of course, Moose. That above all else. Otherwise what are we here for?

Edited by Dusset

Well, if you wish to hold off for a bit...

I suggest looking for some rather pivitol data in my last post. Might just so happen to skew your ideas about my characters.

I'm good with however this plays out, but forcing the assassins on the run is getting old.

Arcanus is a complex man...

Oh yes... Almost unintelligibly so...

This time, I was thinking more a final countown... Seeing as we're nearing the end. One last big battle before the remaining characters live themselves to death...

Edited by IceFyr1928

What happened?

Also, what were y'all thinking on the planning (see Duss' post in the IC)?

Edited by Mousia

Arcanus betrayed the assassins.

Kinda.

Essentially: "They're here. But they're invincible in number."

So, he only kinda did.

I was thinking that Cyrus and Aella would lead two groups, one working to get the Ankh and the other working to (insert objective here).

GM: Don't split the party!

Oh. I don't think that's really betrayal. Works against them, but it's not inherently betrayal. *shrug*

Perhaps one is trying to distract the guards/kill as many as possible while the other goes incognito and gets the Ankh.

Also, Helena won't be fighting. wink.gif

Split the party refers to tabletop games, where the GM normally hates it when players form two groups in one game instead of one. I was just making a nerdy joke.

hLFHAHdjjfhsk That reference shouldn't have gone over my head!

Anyway... Who gets what group? I feel like neither Spartan would want to lead the incognito party, but it's up to you guys to figure out who wants who. smile.gif

Of course I want the Ankh group, but this is an democracy, so whatever works, I'm flexible.

Mkay. Also, after the spy mission and whatever, are we skipping immediately to charrie deaths or will there be stuffs in between?

We need to fit an epic battle between Devon and one heroic assassin...

He'll have the Ankh on him as soon as he hears of what Arcanus has yet to say. Then he'll prepare for a march. Then you guys will come knocking, and from there: LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!

I personally think Arcanus is just going to limp home like a lost dog. Which might actually just make Helena kill him. He was more a side character this time around...

Alright, I totally want Cyrus to be this epic battle of awesomesauce with Devon.

Lets see... Arcanus is coming after Circe, so maybe Helena walks in right as he forcefully takes the child, and the ensuing double-team gets him killed...

Cyrus, ever the warrior, will seek out Devon, but first he'll fight with Circe a bit, just to humiliate her. Then, it's the final countdown as Cyrus finally meets his match, the war around them stopping slightly to watch as two master swordsmen clash steel against steel, in a duel to the death.

Which will ultimately end in Devon's demise, which will make the rest of the battle short work. You guys figure out what to do with the Ankh.

Awesome. 'Twill be awesomesauce. Fo' sho. xd.png

Anyways... Does this start now?

Ice already moved both Arcanus and Devon into position. I guess it's on us now?

Sailor!

Username: Dusset

Name: Heidi ‘Poppy’ Jäger

Birthplace: Germany

Side: Assassin

Position: Sailor

Assassin Rank: 7

Appearance: Link 5’2”, 110lbs.

Clothing: Link

Weapons: Hidden blade, Sabre, Dual Flintlock Pistols, Small and Large Daggers, Flail.

Personality: Heidi is violent, brutal and sweet. She’s not one you wish to anger, as she’ll likely stab you in the gullet and pour salt in the wound. She can be a lovely, classy and downright polite if she so pleases, but can turn around and have a bar-fight for hours. An enigma for sure, she does so completely conscious, and loves to watch as confusion sets in on observers.

History: Heidi was raised by a wealthy bureaucrat in what is known today, as Germany. She was raised to be a proper woman in every writ, to be fully literate and only speak when spoken to. But since she was raised with two brothers, she learned at an early age to brawl and the importance of strength. Her father, James, was a drunk, prone to beating his family, and by the age of fourteen, Heidi had no desire to deal with him any longer, and killed him in his sleep. Leaving, she took all the valuables she could carry and sold them to anyone who would buy. With a bit of weight in her pocket, she found the source of the stories her mother had told her as a child, a pirate. She demanded that the captain add her to his crew, and he laughed. When she had him bent over a table with his arm in the air and his own knife at his neck, he reconsidered her demands. Two years later, she found the pirate life a bit dull on the ship she had made her home. So she left it. She had a hard time settling until one day she was attacked by an assassin, who had a contract for her. Flattered, she exchanged her loyalty for her life. And so, she joined the Creed. After her training was complete, she went rogue, returning to the pirate life on a new crew, always searching for more adventure at the horizon.

Kin: Benjamin Jäger (brother), Alexander Jäger (brother), James Jäger (father), Bianca Jäger (mother).

Abilities: From years of sailing, she picked up on the finer points of naval combat strategy.

Weaknesses:A hopeless romantic, she becomes quite distracted by attractive men, fantasizing. Even if she might take most in a fight, she can’t do much for her size. Her violent attitude turns away most allies, and even her polite one can’t bring them back. Sometimes gets a bit full of herself and has to be humbled, especially in a fight. Stealth is not her strong suite.

Strengths: Smarter than the average pirate, having had formal education. More skilled in combat than most assassins her rank or even above, from years of necessity. Physically stronger than many women.

Dislikes: Boredom, snobby people.

Other: Her nickname is derived, uncreatively, from the sound a neck makes with its snapped.

Themesong: From The Ritz To The Rubble - Arctic Monkeys (link)

Edited by Dusset

Hey guys, sorry for my absence (again xd.png) I've been busy with ROTC and College in general. I should have time this week to make my bio and such.