Obscure_Trash

Art Request Thread

Hi I am looking for a full time Sprite artist for an adoptable site I am working on. I have the dragons drawn up myself but I need them to be converted to sprites smile.gif

Hi I am looking for a full time Sprite artist for an adoptable site I am working on. I have the dragons drawn up myself but I need them to be converted to sprites smile.gif

Full time - as in, it's paid?

I'm looking for another spriter or two for my future adoptable site. It's sort of like Tale of Dragons if anyone is familiar with that but it's going to be more than just dragons. Pretty much any mythical creature you can think of or make up. Should be fun. Feel free to message me if you're interested. biggrin.gif

All set for now! Thank you for all the replies!

Edited by Gryffi

Hi happy.gif

i'd like to place a request for a non-dragon sketch if thats okay.

*~* snip *~*

thank you Glyndlamir!! i can't tell you how much i love your deception of Kobi wub.gif

user posted image

-------------------------------------------

i'd love to place another request, again its a non-dragon sketch based on one of my D&D characters happy.gif

i'm playing a Pygmy Troll named Yum-Yum

Background

Alignment: Chatoic evil

Class: Barbarian / Fighter

Height: 2 foot

Weight: about 60ish pounds

(hes about the size of a gnome, but built like a dwarf; only with a pot belly)

this is a good start for his body type. big ears, big bulbous nose, almost as big around as he is tall.

his skin is flesh colored and his arms are muscular (he looks fat, but really he's mostly muscle; except the pot belly).

his hair is bushy and greenish/brownish black, and he lets it go wild, think of the 1980's troll dolls. its supposed to resemble a bush. his body is otherwise hairless.

Clothing: he wears a leather loin cloth. and a small leather back pack to sheath his swords into.

Weaponry: he has two small Rapiers criss-crossed with a hilt sticking above each shoulder sheathed on his back to quick draw. but his main weapon is a Fachion which he wields with two hands and is about as tall as him.

generally he walks around holding the hilt with one hand and the dull / blunt side of the blade resting on his shoulder blades.

scene

the scene is a deception of the battle that happened last night

Yum ended up helping to kill an adult Bronze Dragon.

long story short, my little troll climbed up the dragon, went into the ear canal, destroyed the ear drum then burrowed through the dragons skull to eventually (once the dragon died) pop out of one of the dragons eye sockets. then the little guy proceeds to do the Captian Morgan Pose with one foot on the eyeball, one hand on the up raised leg and his other hand holding his Fachion as it rests on his shoulder blades with a big fat grin on his face (if you ask Yum-Yum, he killed the dragon singlehandedly)

i'm actually rather proud of this xd.png the party was effectively Level 12 characters and we took down a level 20 dragon biggrin.gif

anyways, i'd love a deception of this scene. the bronze dragon's head in the background, with the creature mostly covered by coins and gems and other shiny objects one would find in a treasure horde. while in the fore ground, my little pygmy troll is striking the Captian Morgan pose with one foot on a massive dragons eyeball, an elated proud grin on his face and resting his trustee Fachion onehandedly across his shoulder blades.

gore at a minimum please, though blood is okay. given he just burrowed through a dragons brain, a little gore is expected *shrugs* but i'm not wanting the sketch for the gore, i'm wanting it to makr a fantastic accomplishment in Yum's short life xd.png

Edited by Red2111

I'm looking for another spriter or two for my future adoptable site. It's sort of like Tale of Dragons if anyone is familiar with that but it's going to be more than just dragons. Pretty much any mythical creature you can think of or make up. Should be fun. Feel free to message me if you're interested. biggrin.gif

All set for now! Thank you for all the replies!

Guess who's back again for a similar purpose? It's MEEEEEE! This time I'm looking for an artist(s) who might be interested in working on the site's battle system and maybe some mini games, it'd mostly be doing backgrounds and that type of thing. If anyone's interested a private message would be greatly appreciated!

I have a CB astrapi xeno egg with Pez code. I'd like something from my art wishlist (see signature) I'd be willing to offer more smile.gif Please PM.

Request!

Looking for some art of this little chap here. Don't mind if it's traditional or digital, and he can be in whatever pose you feel like drawing him in.

Just one thing. He usually has a small shark plushie that he carries with him at all times. If you could draw him with it, then that would be a bonus.

If anyone is interested in drawing him, then please PM me.

I have an art wishlist in my signature.

I also happen to have a 2g bronze shimmerscale egg from Aiwha x frill.

Please PM and offer a dummy

Traded!

Edited by Darth Krande

Wow, that's epic! Totally saved to my 'Kyzaro fanart' folder :3 Thank you!

Cool i wish i can draw like you.

@MessengerDragon: Saw your request while simultaneously forgetting I already had one from you. tongue.gif The cake is in my art thread-you might want to snatch it before someone eats it.

Is anyone here familiar with Hetalia? I'd very much like 100 x 100 or bigger pixel art sprites of the Hetalia characters with dragons that somewhat match them. For instance: England with the Black Dragon, Prussia with the Albino Dragon, Turkey with the Black Tea Dragon, Australia with a Coastal Waverunner, China with a Crimson Flare Pygmy, Japan with an Electric... You get the idea.

Make as many as you'd like, artist!

Is anyone here familiar with Hetalia? I'd very much like 100 x 100 or bigger pixel art sprites of the Hetalia characters with dragons that somewhat match them. For instance: England with the Black Dragon, Prussia with the Albino Dragon, Turkey with the Black Tea Dragon, Australia with a Coastal Waverunner, China with a Crimson Flare Pygmy, Japan with an Electric... You get the idea.

Make as many as you'd like, artist!

France would totally be a radiant angel. he has a heart on his rump.. Just sayin....

France would totally be a radiant angel. he has a heart on his rump.. Just sayin....

Agreed.

And I'm divided with America, but I can totally see South Korea with a Skywing.

Hey all smile.gif

I'm seeking a sprite artist to help me out with some spriting (Obviously).

I have the dragons drawn up already, however the anatomy is not one hundred percent correct , so of course someone who can tweak pre-made designs as well as adding things like hands and feet (for some reason I have a lot of difficulty with those. Feel free to PM to enquire into more details of the dragon, however I'm trying to keep complete details from getting out until a spriter is secured.

Simple Request:

I want fancy "HAVE" and "WANT" images for the Trading threads. Instead of using actual writable text, I want images!

Use your imagination. Make sure the image has transparency (Ex. no white background behind the text).

The only thing I ask for is the colors be Green and Gold smile.gif

Simple Request:

I want fancy "HAVE" and "WANT" images for the Trading threads. Instead of using actual writable text, I want images!

Use your imagination. Make sure the image has transparency (Ex. no white background behind the text).

The only thing I ask for is the colors be Green and Gold smile.gif

Kind of pity you for not getting any responses, but since it's quick I'll whip something up for you in a day or two.

Kind of pity you for not getting any responses, but since it's quick I'll whip something up for you in a day or two.

Eh, I expected it. Thank you so much, though! ^^

Took a few more seconds and turned out a bit more lazy than I intended, but here you go:

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/w7DNY6Z.png]

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/wLUMvTm.png]

Took a few more seconds and turned out a bit more lazy than I intended, but here you go:

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/w7DNY6Z.png]

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/wLUMvTm.png]

Thank you so much! wub.gif I'll use them for sure!

Refusal Rebreeder badge request - I'd like a badge for my signature that indicates that I'm willing to re-breed dragons I've bred that refuse mates. I'm not sure if "Refusal Rebreeder" is the best term, but I was trying to think of something short and to the point. I would like the badge not to be taller than the current box in my signature (the scroll status, not the lineage image), and very readable.

I'm also open to suggestions, especially from any artist taking this on. I'd like to see the badge shared with all, and am willing to host it on my tinypic account.

I'm looking for someone who can make an animated avatar in Photoshop. I used to be able to make gifs, but it won't work for me anymore :/ Please PM me if you're willing to help and I'll send you the image. Willing to breed anything on my scroll as payment!

Hello,

My name is Florian Krauthan and I am one of the developers of the browsergame Flowergame. Unfortunately our artist died unexpectedly last christmas and we are trying very hard to find a new artist that can help us keep this unique game running.

Flowergame is very similar to Dragon Cave (we even have a lot players that also play Dragon Cave) just with Flowers.

We don't earn any money with the game right now (the advertising is right now paying for the server only). But we plan to share any earnings if they come at one point.

We usual release one flower a month (1 seed, 1 sprout and 2-3 final flower variant images) and for special events we create small mini games and/or click games.

If you are interested please contact me here or send me an email to florian.krauthan@play-for-today.net with a small sample flower as close as possible to the current game art style.