Obscure_Trash

Art Request Thread

I really need banners for the Genetic Syndrome Awareness Lineage

Backgrounds should be Dark blue with Light blue glow/border and have a DNA double helix and/or DNA text

Dragons/eggs should be Candlebra, White, and Black or any combination of the three.

They should link to the forum thread I linked to.

I need these ASAP - I do have a placeholder (in my sig) but it's pretty bad...

Updated January 23rd

We're looking for some artist help on a couple of different sites, details can be found here. This includes a T-shirt/Merchandise position that pays royalties :3

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Gryffi

Looking for someone to do shading edits for a dragon; the edits in question would only be for two sprites, and you'd be credited for helping with it.

Any chance I could have a male Brute dragon done for the RP I'm in? I don't really have any specifics, but if possible could the beard be slightly longer than on the normal avatar?

Thanks very much biggrin.gif

Any chance I could have a male Brute dragon done for the RP I'm in? I don't really have any specifics, but if possible could the beard be slightly longer than on the normal avatar?

Thanks very much biggrin.gif

I can probably draw this, though no guarantees on the time it'll take. It also won't be colored cause I tend to ruin things when I color them. If that's fine, I'll start. Any poses or additions you want? The closer to the original sprite the easier it'll be.

I can probably draw this, though no guarantees on the time it'll take. It also won't be colored cause I tend to ruin things when I color them. If that's fine, I'll start. Any poses or additions you want? The closer to the original sprite the easier it'll be.

Awesome, thanks! And no, no specific poses really. Imma probably put it in my signature, if you were wondering size-wise. But nope, no other specifics other than a slightly longer beard than the avatar. Thanks very much biggrin.gif

yo, per chance would anyone be up for drawing this man by the 28th (tomorrow)? it's my friend's birthday then and that's what he requested. i'll do something myself but thought it could be nice to have more than one. this was the closest thing i could find to a full body pic of him, so that much can be left Up To Interpretation™

in return, i can breed anything from my scroll, or catch + hatch CB commons, or offer a drawing of whatever you want

it does need to be by the 28th, but throughout the day is fine as well (we usually stop talking around 11pm EST so anything after that would no longer be a birthday gift :<)

please let me know!!

yo, per chance would anyone be up for drawing this man by the 28th (tomorrow)? it's my friend's birthday then and that's what he requested. i'll do something myself but thought it could be nice to have more than one. this was the closest thing i could find to a full body pic of him, so that much can be left Up To Interpretation™

in return, i can breed anything from my scroll, or catch + hatch CB commons, or offer a drawing of whatever you want

it does need to be by the 28th, but throughout the day is fine as well (we usually stop talking around 11pm EST so anything after that would no longer be a birthday gift :<)

please let me know!!

Did you get my message?

I'm looking for a real experienced artist who is willing to make some cute art of my Prize, Tango Down. I'd like something of him that I can put in my signature, and link to my scroll. I have no specifics, just make him shiny, cute, and goofy!

If you're willing to go the extra mile, I'd LOVE a picture of him nuzzling my first ever dragon, Valley Moss (Gold Horned Tanger), as she is his soul-mate. Again, I'd prefer someone who is experienced with dragons, and I'd like it to be digital. But do note that I can't pay for anything, but I CAN offer a 3rd Gen from the pair in the future (for a picture of them nuzzling, should I absolutely love it)...?

Please do message me some examples before attempting!

Edited by 20mia08

Hi there, i was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me with making a new picture as a link to my scroll? The image below is what I had originally but now that I'm moving out of photobucket after over a decade of using it, I'd like something new and fresh for my signature.

I'd still like it to be a scroll with dragons on it, for some ideas my favorite dragons are nebulas, seasonals and dark myst pygmies.  having my scroll name on it somewhere would be awesome too.

Thank you!

Scroll2-1.PNG

56 minutes ago, water_angel said:

Hi there, i was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me with making a new picture as a link to my scroll? The image below is what I had originally but now that I'm moving out of photobucket after over a decade of using it, I'd like something new and fresh for my signature.

I'd still like it to be a scroll with dragons on it, for some ideas my favorite dragons are nebulas, seasonals and dark myst pygmies.  having my scroll name on it somewhere would be awesome too.

Thank you!

Scroll2-1.PNG

I could attempt it, I'm in an arty mood.

1 minute ago, dragontamer44722 said:

I could attempt it, I'm in an arty mood.

Thank you so much! Can't wait!

24 minutes ago, water_angel said:

Thank you so much! Can't wait!

Its pretty simple but hopefully you can make use of it. Let me know if you want any changes.

HmcWdJ4.png

I love it @dragontamer44722!!

If it's not too much trouble, could you do three more like that, with the different seasonals? So this one, A female spring/Male spring facing left, male autumn, female winter?

I was hoping someone wanted to draw one or more dragons, not for me, but for other users. What am I talking about? I want to get the characters in my roleplay drawn! Let me know if you're interested at all, and we can figure out what to do.

I wanted someone to draw my half-villain oc lol

Name is Ushidari, female demonic thingy, she was a normal white cat with black patterns. As a normal cat, she has black stripes behind her ears, orange eyes (before an accident), black spot below her nose (which is black), a huge black spot on her back, grey socks on her paws (both back leg and front leg), black tail tip and some big black spots on her belly. As a demon, she has demonic red eyes, double ears, ram horn facing the front, black dragon wings with spikes growing on the membranes, and stego tail spikes. She also has large claws. (please draw demonic version thank you)

Looking for someone to draw a dragon for my wishlist page and a background for my wishlsit page. Not sure which dragon I would be looking for, but I'd prefer digital and a full-body. Happy to pay 3g prizes or maybe something else to your liking. Give me a pm to disucss :rolleyes:

Looking for someone who would draw and give me permission to post/share their artwork of the characters below on other websites (with proper credits)^^

Request:

theme: love, playful, cute

characters:

all_basic_forms_of_anna_and_tom_size_cha

(pleas pick one red and one white^^, detailed references of each form here in description)

Anna ©VixenDra

Tom ©TomsShape

both are our alter-egos

PM please:)

(can add some obtainable eggs if preffered)

LF anyone who is willing to redraw this image:

Screenshot_2017-08-09_at_1.25.38_AM.png

in their own style, on a square canvas for avatar use.

Can be colored (colored sprite for reference) or left black and white.

For payment I can breed/catch and hatch up to 10 commons or uncommons.

PM if interested, please!

Edited by Dew

Hello! This isn't actually an art request, rather a question that I don't know where else I can ask:

KPLrnti.jpg

Does anyone recognize this font? I tried so hard to find it and nothing worked for me.

5 hours ago, *Silver Fox* said:

Hello! This isn't actually an art request, rather a question that I don't know where else I can ask:

KPLrnti.jpg

Does anyone recognize this font? I tried so hard to find it and nothing worked for me.

If it's a picture from photoshop, then it might be a custom font that was created in the program. If this is the case then you would need to ask the person who made it if you could have the file to use.

Alright. I need a new "Have", "Want", and "Teleport" (or something along those lines. Make an offer, whatever!) for my trades. Colors I like are: Blood Red, Black, Dark Purple, and Neon Green. Use one, two, or all, I don't care honestly. I like script-y fonts. I like textures too, if you don't wanna go plain-Jane. I am having a creativity crisis and can't make my own. XD

I would like to request some milestone badges for the 2017-2018 book challenge. Badges are needed for the following milestones:1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250. They don't have to be super fancy, but it would be nice if they would match the badge for the challenge that's in my signature.

Hello! There are three things I would like, but I would be happy to get just one of them.

I like:

Dark Cool Colors-Blue, Purple the most

Touches of bright colors-lighter blue, pink, orange

Digital Art that looks 'painted'

Landscape scenes at night

Baikalas

Firegems

Fells

Nexuses

Antareans

Saphires

You can use any combination of the above elements, or if you have a good idea pm me. I'm definitely pretty open.

What I Want:

A New Avatar

A Link to My Scroll

A Link To My Wishlist

Thank you so much to anyone that tries! I will gladly breed anything on my scroll for these!

Weird Request... I'd REALLY like a 'Tiger-Dragon" Themed Ava and Sig set?

Was admiring these ( Tiger dragon 1 )( Tiger dragon 2 ) pretties BUT... I am afraid I do not have permission from the artists for using them... and I dunno if I will be able to GET the permission.

Anyone care to take inspiration from the these and make me something?

I can breed your chocie off my scroll. :P