Obscure_Trash

Art Request Thread

Can someone do me a favor and do a 50x50 pixel of this bird for me?

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2z5q3qf.jpg

Doesn't have to be in that pose, but it needs to be clear enough to fit in the 50x50 space.

Here's a couple other references of the bird:

http://s29.postimg.org/4ps52schj/IMG_4285.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfVeXyNCEAAqXBv.jpg

Please PM me if you can do/did it for me. <3 Thanks!

I'm looking for someone to sprite an Eastern for me; I don't want to post the sketch, since it's a dragon I want to submit as a holiday release, but sending me a recently made sprite to look at to see your skill level is fine.

e: Found a spriter! :3

Edited by Guillotine

user posted image

I think there is one pixel missing from one of the feet, but it is an easy fix. I am looking for a base for this. I would need the base on a Transparent PNG. As I don't have photoshop. I use Pixlr on my chrome netbook.

Yes, the lines are indeed mine. You can find the original lines here:

https://imageshack.com/user/TheChosenDarknes

Thank you in advance for anyone willing to try and/or tries to make one. =]

(Reposting in the right place, I hope)

Hi all!

I am looking at getting a dragon tattoo and need to commission an artist who is experienced with drawing dragons and can take direction to work with me. Of course I will pay whatever the cost - this is going to be on me forever so money is no object to getting the perfect design. More details about what I'm looking for:

- must be anatomically believable

- skin, not scales

- 6 limbed

- roughly 'pernese' style

- use of colour is important, mainly green with blue and yellow/orange highlights

- friendly, not scary

- life size (ie. a dragon about the size of a rat, not a small drawing of a big dragon - this is important when looking at proportion)

- positioned on my shoulder blade, with tail curling around my ribs and head sitting on my shoulder

If you think you could do this, please PM me for further details smile.gif The first thing I'll ask will probably be to see some samples of your art or a portfolio, so have that ready smile.gif

Thanks so much!

zenkaty

Edited by zenkaty

I'm looking for someone to sprite an Eastern for me; I don't want to post the sketch, since it's a dragon I want to submit as a holiday release, but sending me a recently made sprite to look at to see your skill level is fine.

e: Found a spriter! :3

My spriter's gone MIA; I've been trying to contact them, but I've had no responses and it's been a few weeks.

The adult female is finished and I want to give them more time to get back to me with the adult male, but in the meantime I'd like to know if anyone would be willing to shade/touch-up the hatchling sprites? I have the lines for the S1 and female S2 done, should you want to get started, and the S2 male lines should be done soonish.

I have a request or a sort of plasma dragon, and NOT like plasma blood. Plasma as in this kind of thing:

user posted image

Like, ya know. A plasma ball.

It would be kind of masculine looking, but not too much so. I mean, like, muscled and stuff. Sorry I dont have an image for you. I cant do it justice. But black with plasma stripes running trough and wings that kinda look like bats. Picture that, and please submit it!

EmmaD333

wub.gif

Edited by EmmaD333

Gracious Artists, I have a request, and I'll try to make this as detailed as possible so that you can see what i see, and perhaps be able to draw, cause I can't draw more than a simple fish.... So here we go!:

This jet black dragon is an 8feet eastern dragon, scales sharp-pointed with golden tips(the gold follows the edges of the scale). It's claws are pure white, and the scales behind it are white, changing shades back to jet black by the bend in the legs. The line of fur on it's back is a dark smoke, like volcanic ash, tipped gold. The whiskers are the same as the line of fur and the eyes are gold.

The position is up to you~

Many thanks,

Black_Rosen.

Here's a sprite I tried doing for the plasma dragon request.

user posted image

You didn't have the picture (or I couldn't see it) when I started on it, so if you want me to change the stripe color of shape I can. If there's anything else you want different, just ask and I'll do my best to chang it!

The shading isn't very good, but that is just me sucking at shading so you might want to try and find someone else to shade it...

Edited by SparrowSelkie

Here's a sprite I tried doing for the plasma dragon request.

user posted image

You didn't have the picture (or I couldn't see it) when I started on it, so if you want me to change the stripe color of shape I can. If there's anything else you want different, just ask and I'll do my best to chang it!

The shading isn't very good, but that is just me sucking at shading so you might want to try and find someone else to shade it...

That's actually really good. the only thing I would change is the blue to a shade of weird purple.

Yeah, I didn't have the picture, as I was a noob and couldn't figure it out!

This is great! Thanks!

Hello. I'm looking for a partner to do a private dragon request with, preferably for next year's Halloween. I'm mainly looking for someone willing to draw, but if you have experience in spriting and would like to help with that also, I would be quite happy with that.

A few hints about my idea:

I do not plan on using a common Halloween theme like ghosts, pumpkins, or shadows. I hope to embrace traditions from other parts of the world in this dragon. I plan on color. LOTS OF COLOR!

Looking for partners for a Valentine's day dragon art! Contact me thru pm. Will need partner sketcher, spriter! I have an idea and would like someone to help it become a reality!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Gracious Artists, I have a request, and I'll try to make this as detailed as possible so that you can see what i see, and perhaps be able to draw, cause I can't draw more than a simple fish.... So here we go!:

This jet black dragon is an 8feet eastern dragon, scales sharp-pointed with golden tips(the gold follows the edges of the scale). It's claws are pure white, and the scales behind it are white, changing shades back to jet black by the bend in the legs. The line of fur on it's back is a dark smoke, like volcanic ash, tipped gold. The whiskers are the same as the line of fur and the eyes are gold.

The position is up to you~

Many thanks,

Black_Rosen.

I might try this out! If I can create a decent drawing I'll upload it.

Art {SIGNATURE} Request!!! <3

I am looking for someone to make me a signature..... xd.png I don't really know what it would have, but please message me <3

Alright. Don't know how man of you have heard of the last year's Secret Santa thread. Aniways, this year we are back, and we'd like to have some neat badges for signatures, or even an unique thread header.

Alright. Don't know how man of you have heard of the last year's Secret Santa thread. Aniways, this year we are back, and we'd like to have some neat badges for signatures, or even an unique thread header.

I will PM you about the thread header!

Hello all. Meg_752 here.

And yes, I'm requesting a sprite of my dog.

I don't really care much style-wise, just not a very detailed sprite, kind of like the ones from HG/SS.

I'm going to use it as an avatar, but I've had no luck doing it myself. biggrin.gif

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I have a lot of different pictures that I'll send to you or post here as reference, once someone accepts.

Edited by Meg_752

Hi happy.gif

i'd like to place a request for a non-dragon sketch if thats okay.

i play D&D and currently my character is a Kobold Barbarian Monk named Kobi.

Features:

- no clothes excluding a utility belt for holding a dagger*, sling, pouches and a bag of holding.

- he's male but is a Eunuch and has no wings

- he has an obsidian tail spike (about 6 inches long) attached to the end of his tail.

- he has reddish/bronze dull scales and a creamish underside.

- he also has black barbarian gothic style full body tribal tattoos (example)

- he has one eye missing, and the eye lid should be sown shut (no eye patch)

- he's 3 foot tall and well defined for muscles (about the build of a swimmer, so lithe)

- he does NOT have wings.

Weapons:

Dagger (on his belt) is an epic level weapon

- name: Epic Dagger of Extreme Awesomeness

- medium length dagger

- mostly for throwing (it returns once thrown) so its aerodinamic

- has black supple leather for the hilt

- the blade is adamintite (bronzey-coppery-greenish color)

Monk Claws (is equipped on his hands) are a wondrous level item

- name: Shredding Claws of Calcutta

- think Freddie Kruger style gloves but with less fabric and much more dexterous.

- the claws extend 3-6 inches from all 5 finger tips (think claws like Sabertooth from X-Men) and are adamintite (blueish-purpleish-whiteish color)

- the claws create sonic damage, can cast dimensional anchor, add poison damage and can slice through walls and have an evil alignment. feel free to add ruins & studs to them as you see fit happy.gif

bad sketch of them below. just to give you an idea of how they are worn.

red = supple block leather blue = adamintite (blueish-purpleish-whiteish color) metal portions.

user posted image

Personality and background Info:

- he's spunky, feisty, and at times just down right goofy.

- he has no filter and often blurts things out when he thinks them

- his got a low intelligence level and will power, so he often has the "Oooh shiny" complex and has the mental complicity of a 5 year old

- he's fairly care free and doesn't wear clothes; though his alignment is Lawful Evil.

- he has a fetish for Pygmy Trolls.

- his being a Eunuch was not by choice, but was a requirement from the monistary he was raised in as a hatchling on the condition of becoming a Monk.

- he lost is eye because ... well there was a half ogre giant stuck in a wall and he poked said creature in the eye to see if it was still alive. it was, but couldn't get out. the creature tracked him down and demanded his eye (or his life) in payment for that insult.

- he's also stood up to Ogre and large humanoid barbarians. (i ended up rolling a natural 20 in two situations).

1st time - he was on the barbarians land and helped kill one of the bisons with his party. the barbarians confronted the group and through intimidation he made 3 of them wet themselves from fear and the others back off from stealing all of the meat and just taking half of it as agreed on by the party leader & the head barbarian.

2nd time - was in a confrontation with the barbarian chefton, who was threatening the party with death if they didn't tell him where his brother was. i rolled a nat20, got up in his face and bowed up and he backed down in confusion.

wub.gif i love my little Kobold.

Edited by Red2111

Hi all, Artist here looking for a bit of practice in the dragon realm. still new here and finding my feet so to speak, but in short I'm a classical artist and I finish most of my work with photo-shop, I hope I can be of help! I posted up a couple of pics in original artwork. Flexibility is my main strength!

Hope I do this right...

My dragon's name is Kryso, he look kinda like

user posted image

That's the best I could do for his scales... he's also got the horns down his back since he's designed after a Pern dragon.

His rider is Blomstre, seen user posted image with pointed ears.

I'm looking for anything that anyone would be willing to make of these two from pixel to art.

Hey all, I have a request that I would like some help with. I would like to do a Holiday dragon but lack the proper programs for coloring in lines. I am currently finishing the lineart and awaiting crits but if this is something you are even vaguely interested in please shoot me a pm! Would prefer someone with experience coloring and shading sprites. Also fair warning, its a pygmy.

I've got an art request, if anyone wants to try and pick it up.

I did my own bad sketch, but it really isn't good enough to explain what I'm trying to do, so I'll give it here, and hope someone can help me.

It's for my Role Play here, called Azure Wyrm. There's a boss NPC that some of the players have already encountered, but it keeps ducking out and watching from somewhere, waiting for the right time to strike.

It's partially so certain players can get certain abilities from the boss- so it needs to have certain traits.

-Start off with a King Cobra

-Hood has Stinging Nettle thorns, facing forward

-Throat is that of a Pelican

-End of the tail is Scorpion

-Has long antennae that curl backwards along the head, then upward so they look kinda horn-like

-Has segmented armor plating on its back, similar to a Sowbug

I've got an art request, if anyone wants to try and pick it up.

I did my own bad sketch, but it really isn't good enough to explain what I'm trying to do, so I'll give it here, and hope someone can help me.

It's for my Role Play here, called Azure Wyrm. There's a boss NPC that some of the players have already encountered, but it keeps ducking out and watching from somewhere, waiting for the right time to strike.

It's partially so certain players can get certain abilities from the boss- so it needs to have certain traits.

-Start off with a King Cobra

-Hood has Stinging Nettle thorns, facing forward

-Throat is that of a Pelican

-End of the tail is Scorpion

-Has long antennae that curl backwards along the head, then upward so they look kinda horn-like

-Has segmented armor plating on its back, similar to a Sowbug

I may be able to try a sketch, but I am a little busy, so it may be tomorrow or the next day after that. I won't be able to get around to it...sorry. unsure.gif

Not relating to text above: I am asking this in advance, I have not started the recolor yet, but is there anyone who has a program like photoshop or something, to remove the background on a picture so the background is invisible? I can't figure out how to do it on paint... and I give up. xd.png

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

@Doodle Leetle Trees: I use Sumo.fm

Know how to use layers? I can walk you through everything over skype if you want. Ah, the glories of screenshare.