angelicdragonpuppy

Ability to comment on trade offers

I like this idea without the drop down menu, a more personal message with actual details would make me feel better than simply seeing it say "your offer has been declined because it was not what the person was looking for" It just leaves me with more questions.

I would like that. Just last night I asked for EG offers - in the EG thread yet - and got a very pretty stairstep offer - ad no way to say please read what I asked for...

Support 100%! sometimes I'm egglocked, and I can't accept the really good offer. :| So, SUPPORT!

I've actually been secretly hoping for this to happen for a while now. Glad to know that there is actually a thread for the suggestion! I support!

Top notch idea if I haven't commented already. If I have, then you already know I support this smile.gif

I actually get people offering *more* than I want. I'd really like to be able to go "you don't need to offer this much, just take something out and we've got a deal". Yet if I haven't been PMed on the forum about it I've got not way to get hold of the person making the offer. I usually just end up accepting anyway, even if I think it's OTT.

I very strongly support this - Optional, will open-ended comments available please.

I want to be able to say, for instance, on an offer of an egg and a hatchie - "I don't need that hatchie and I'm too full to take it, but I'll accept just the egg!" or "I prefer your offer but I'm locked, if you're willing to wait 8 hours please leave your offer up and I will accept it!" or even, "I only need the hatchie if it is influenced, if you're still interested please pm me on the forums and tell me which gender"

What if we had a place on our scrolls to link to our forum profiles? Optional of course. That way people who wanted extra communication could give a means for someone to do that.

I probably wouldn't offer on trades if I was having a bad day, if there was the ability to get someone's non-pre-worded comment. Just sometimes I don't feel like dealing with anybody else, even if they are being completely polite and civil and such. Or sometimes there are younger players who have parents who want to limit interaction. And yes, sometimes people are deliberately not polite, unfortunately.

I think a drop-down menu with a lot of different options would be fine but even better if it had the option there of seeing someone's forum profile and PMing them if they wanted.

(Or maybe not seeing their profile at all, and just automatically sending them a PM would be better, that way people can keep their profiles private if they had them named differently for some reason, plus an automatic PM would be easier for the PMer, but I don't think that'd be as easy to implement.)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MUtWE

This little guy is at the top of my scroll, even though my scroll name and my forum name are the same. If you really want people to be able to contact you, stick something similar at the top of your scroll.

I'm not saying a little public place to write a few things isn't a bad idea, but at least for now there is a solution.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I would like this, since I really would like to get into trading more, but usually am busy and am not as active anymore.

Even just being able to select the dragons you want/have room for in an offer would make a world of difference!

I support this idea, but with possibility to write a free message and not to have to choose from a list

YES! I totally support this! It'd be good to have something like this so there could possibly be some communication! =D

This would be a great way to communicate with people without a forum account. So full support smile.gif