C88

Worst rare egg

What do you think is the worst rare egg?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't believe Cheesies have so many votes! I luffles my Cheesies! <3

I voted for Dinos. Althought I do have them, I'm just not too fond of them. Too cartoony for my taste. XP

Lol, I'm thinking if I could change my vote, I'd pick the GoN as well. It's not even a dragon, it's a troll egg =p

And Magmas? You crazy! They have that awesome, custom lava-cracking sequence =o Love that little detail.

I was referring to the base, before it starts cracking. And I agree 100% with you on the GoNs. Love them so much, but at the same time I hate them.

I am confused by the list

the only real rare listed is the silver, gold, GoN and neglected

the others are only uncommons blink.gif

yes I know the ratios can make them seem rare but they are not true rares dry.gif

and I don't think tinsels can be considered even uncommon as they produce so often....

I like all of the ones listed but hate the GoN the most not because it is a terrible sprite but because it is such a troll of an egg xd.png

Don't like the vampires. Only have one, and I kept it just to have one on the scroll. Last night I tried biting for the first time ever (and last), and what happens?-egg dies! Love the tinsels, even tho they'r not so rare anymore.

I don't like the dinos. In reality I'm a dinosaur enthusiast, but the DragCave dinos I am not too fond of. They look out of place, in my opinion.

I don't really like the Tinsels.... I don't have that many, and all of them are 4th gen or higher. I do like the hatchies though. I try not to get too many, but of course I wouldn't mind a CB or 2-3 gen laugh.gif

I also really don't like the Adult Cheeses. They kinda creep me out... I love the hatchies, though xd.png

I'm not terribly keen on unbreedables, just because they are... unbreedable. xd.png But I still catch them when I can to trade/gift them, but I prefer things that can actually breed and that I can make lineages out of. smile.gif

Unbreedables. Like, I don't get what the big deal is. You can't breed them!! It makes Sushi sad sad.gif

what should be on the poll is "rare fads"

I always hate how it when a breed's CBs suddenly become ultra-rare (seasonals...) and people start asking for RIDICULOUS things in return for them since everyone's not really sure what they should be worth...

3 CB seasonals ≠ CB neglected >:(

mostly annoyed because I have to wade through all those ridiculous posts to get to any real trade offers

kinda the same with new releases too the second anything's released you can kiss trades wanting anything normal goodbye~

/rant

xd.png anyways!

I voted for Tinsels since they're just sooo common and their lineages all look the same sleep.gif

no one ever does anything imaginative with them... it's ALWAYS a stairstep =_= always...

I don't like Golden Wyverns because I'm a bit picky with colors and I really hate the color combination on them. They look really nice otherwise, I just don't like the gold/white/black thing. If they were Cobalt or Purple Wyverns instead of Golden Wyverns I'd be collecting them like mad. xP

Not too fond of tinsels either. x:

I voted for Tinsels since they're just sooo common and their lineages all look the same sleep.gif

no one ever does anything imaginative with them... it's ALWAYS a stairstep =_= always...

Ahem.. *pokes* XP

Although I do have to agree that 90% of Tinsels are stair and it is kind of annoying. But some of them can be really pretty. happy.gif

Twenty-eight votes for Cheeses?! The pain! The agony!

*~*

I voted for Vampires. I have quite a few and they are useful when I accidentally click a CB egg, but for the most part... eh.

At least they aren't sparkly.

I took 8 stairsteps & turned them into this. Wish I could get hold of the new tins & create a mate for it...

As for worst rare, I have several cheeses, but am not the biggest fan of them. If I'm hunting, I'm not after them, but when the description pops up & I reflexively click the egg (and get it) I always headdesk & ask myself, "What the heck did you catch that for?"

@Siliskor: I'll gladly take any unwanted Cheesies you happen to misclick. *shoves Kanaye out of the way* XP

I'm not too fond of the adult Cheesies, but I love the Hatchies. They are so adorable. <3

I don't really collect too many Papers either. It's been a loooooong time since I picked one up. I don't even reflex click them anymore. xd.png

They have nice sprites, and the hatchies are also cute, but I don't know. There is just something about them....

And as for Vampires. I decided 13 was the perfect number of Vampires to have and haven't picked anymore up in over 2 years. XDDD

Edited by tikigurl91

I always hate how it when a breed's CBs suddenly become ultra-rare (seasonals...) and people start asking for RIDICULOUS things in return for them since everyone's not really sure what they should be worth...

mostly annoyed because I have to wade through all those ridiculous posts to get to any real trade offers

kinda the same with new releases too the second anything's released you can kiss trades wanting anything normal goodbye~

/rant

xd.png anyways!

I totally agree with you.

I just got off of a long (2 year) hiatus, and when I left seasonals were as common as dirt. So were blacks and frills and all those fun breeds~

Now they're just wOAH.

So yeah, the fads are really annoying.

GoN. Been trying for over two years to get something that just sits there and looks pretty, and I still can't summon one.

/rant

Although it's not exactly the topic at hand, I concur with this 100 and 10 percent.

It's amazing how much people would kill ask for for something that used to be soooo common. I initially voted for GoN, but if this were an option, I'd definitely choose it.

Tinsels.

I don't like the adult sprite, I mean the hatchies are so cute, but the adults look like old dragons to me .-.

Dinos. As far as the quality of the art goes, they're fine, but the style doesn't really go with the rest of the site. I'll tolerate the cheeses and papers since they're actually dragons, but I don't want any dinos on my scroll.

I'm not a huge fan of chickens either, but at least they don't look quite so cartoony.

I hate NDs with a passion. The dragon, hatchling, egg.... urgh.

Dinos. o3o Always accidentally grab them, and I think they are a bit too silly for me...

But I also don't really like the chickens. o.o No, I really love how cute it looks, but I always grab when I don't want to! >:U

The Guardian of Nature! Don't get me wrong, I love the sprite, but the summonfails drive me crazy o.O

Plus, once I have my second, the GoN will just sit on my scroll.. I cannot breed it and I cannot hoard it... So it is a lovely, but frustrating rare for me wink.gif