C88

Worst rare egg

What do you think is the worst rare egg?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this isn't bashing the sprites, it's bashing if anything how rare the dragons are

I voted for Cheese dragons. It's not that I don't like them, I do, they just have very little trade value. dry.gif

As long as censorkip.gif doesn't come up, I'm happy tongue.gif

I don't like Cheeses, purely because I have enough obsession with mice and cheese. *stomach grumbles*

only one of the rares I have a real problem with are the dinos

they just don't fit with DRAGON cave

the GoNs are purpole because if the color's assiscation with royalty.

I love the sprites the GoN eggs are my faverite

Look, guys. I am not trying to show offence to spriters, in fact, I think their designs are pretty cool! Like I said, this poll is only for fun. tongue.gif

Most of those I love the eggs and hatchlings, but don't quite like (or plainly hate) the adults. Paper eggs are my absolute favourite eggs on DC, and the hatchlings are soooooo cute, but I can't stand the adult at all (and that's why I don't hoard them). Same for Cheeses, same for Chickens, same for Tins... As for the Silvers, it's the opposite around -- hate the hatchlings, love the adults.

But I had to vote Dinos, because those I just... say, dislike their cartoony side. Not that I don't find them cute or cool, and I'd really love a Dino Cave, but heh... when you put them beside the other sprites, they just don't fit.

So yeah, Dinos.

Dinos. XD I have gifted/traded every one I've ever caught and only intend on collecting their sprites once my scroll has the majority of the others. They're pretty much last on my list. :P

I don't necessarily hate any of the sprites or dragon concepts here in the Cave. I'm not a fan of unbreedables in general for the simple fact that they can't be bred. Dinos are the "worst" in my eyes because, on top of being unbreedable, they also aren't... well... draconic. The Cheeses and Papers fit in a bit better, though they're not legitimate dragons either. Cheese is my favorite food and I'm a writer, so Papers hold something for me as well.

Tinsels are a close second. I love the sprites and the concept, but I'm just not interested in collecting them except to glomp-gift their offspring relentlessly. I prefer Tinselfails to Tinsels, sadly enough. There are two CB Tinsels that I've warmed up to, but that's more because of my gratitude for the owners than a love of the Tinsels themselves. :3

Edited by Chanilove

You know, I didn't expect for this to suddenly get popular overnight. blink.gif

Still, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the poll. wink.gif

The only rare that I have right now is a paper egg that I picked up from the cave yesterday. tongue.gif

I have a golden wyvern egg(which is going to hatch soon eeeep!), a nebula, which those two are my favorite because they are beautifully made!

i voted Dino. they are to cartoony and not enough realistic. it woudn't be that realistic theoretically either. if you look at any spotted egg you can see that the dots are not in perfect lines.

I'm also adding Golds and Silvers to my list, because they don't breed -at all-. I have a 2nd gen that's produced a 3rd gen silver baby, but the lineage got messed up because of it. :c. My CB only produced a 2nd gen of the common mate I paired him with, but the lineage is pretty, so I won't complain.

edit; dinos too. e.e;

Edited by Ashes The Second

Looks like dinos are the worst so far... I think the dino hatchlings are OK...But they just don't really fit the theme of the site. Two words: Too, cartoony. dry.gif

When I saw this poll, I had a feeling dinos would be last on people's favorite lists. Mine, would be cheese dragon. I mean, I like them, they just aren't on my collecting-more-of list. I think it's great that we have a wide diversity of dragons in the cave, so I never complain. smile.gif

Both Dinos and GoN. I have tried for two years to get a stupid GoN egg and nothing

Dinos, silver/golds, and papers. Nothing is squeedorable enough about the adult versions of any of these, except maybe the silvers. I love the silver hatchies, tho. o3o;

Looks like the most popular eggs are the ice and magmas, because they have no votes... I quite like the ices and magmas, too bad I don't have any! tongue.gif

Please stay on topic, take the chat to pm.

I took the poll literally... *facepalm* I voted Magma, because although I love them, their eggs are kinda boring. My least favorite rare is the Dinos, simply because the style looks out of place. But if DinoCave ever became real, I would so join.

I voted for vampires.

When I first caught my two vamps in 2008 I was obsessed and I couldn't wait for the biting to begin. And for a long time I would just bite and bite to get as many as I could.

Now, however, I've kind of gotten over it and vamps are now my least favorite rare. I just got burnt out from seeing the everywhere all the time. It seemed like every time me or a friend would bite, it would be successful and the caved seemed to be flooded with them.

I voted for vampires.

When I first caught my two vamps in 2008 I was obsessed and I couldn't wait for the biting to begin. And for a long time I would just bite and bite to get as many as I could.

Now, however, I've kind of gotten over it and vamps are now my least favorite rare. I just got burnt out from seeing the everywhere all the time. It seemed like every time me or a friend would bite, it would be successful and the caved seemed to be flooded with them.

I'm not sure why vampires are listed as a "rare". To my understanding they are not. At first, I'm assuming they were few and far once they were introduced and were worth something in trade, but as biting went on, the numbers increased as it normally would. I don't think in terms of "worst" on any dragon but I'm a bit confused on the GON. They're pretty and now have been easier to get with the more trios you have but they don't breed and don't have a bsa so, personally, although I have one and enjoy it I think I'd rather a certainly a CB Gold or CB Silver to be able to try and build a metallic lineage.

I'd have to say the Guardian of Nature egg is my least favorite, merely because the ****ER will not APPEAR on my scroll no matter what. Come hell or high water, that stupid egg refuses to appear on my scroll. So. It has earned my hatred.

But I still want one soooo bad! >.<

But for seriousness, I think the dino eggs look kinda odd. o_0 Still neat, but odd.

Lol, I'm thinking if I could change my vote, I'd pick the GoN as well. It's not even a dragon, it's a troll egg =p

And Magmas? You crazy! They have that awesome, custom lava-cracking sequence =o Love that little detail.

Lol, I'm thinking if I could change my vote, I'd pick the GoN as well. It's not even a dragon, it's a troll egg =p

And Magmas? You crazy! They have that awesome, custom lava-cracking sequence =o Love that little detail.

Don't get me started on how they secretly plot to never release their little precious onto our scrolls for fear we'd murder their hard work.

/shot.

Dinos and cheeses may not be my thing but I think the tinsels top my 'worst' list.

Perfectly lovely sprites... but sooo limited in what you can do with them. A fake 'rare' - more that the CB is a limited edition - if you are not into stairsteps they are no use to you. And then the longer stairs are not rare at all.

I say neglected dragon.... It's SO HARD to earn it, and when you get the sickly egg, it might be too weak when it hatches! WHAT KIND OF EGG IS THAT? Plus, it has a duplicate egg; the pebble/green/earthquake dragon. U can't really tell the difference... They're both a sickly green shade. So, I don't like Neglected!