C88

Worst rare egg

What do you think is the worst rare egg?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just another fun poll since the other one got locked. tongue.gif

I searched the forums to make sure this wasn't a duplicate, it wasn't!

No rude comments please. wink.gif

What do you mean by "the worst"? The most difficult to get? The most ugly? Or what?

Edited by Light Concorde

What do you mean by "the worst"? The most difficult to get? The most ugly? Or what?

I mean like your least favourite, mine is the dinos, I don't like them. dry.gif

That... that... that would be the papers. OTL

DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE PAPERS. I have like a dozen. Yet at the same time that which makes them cute (their ugliness) is that which makes me not particularly inclined to hoard more than I have. ;w;

I do love describing them, though--most of mine are diligent little scribes that help out around libraries/monasteries, haha.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Tinsels. Yeah, they're pretty and shiny, but I got sick of them when they bred like rabbits. Though they seem rarer now, I still don't really care about them.

I've never liked the Tinsel sprites so they are my least favorite.

Something tells me this will end up locked, however. Threads that have the potential to get artists angry are usually not allowed. Guess we'll see.

How is golden wyvern on the list? D8 They're so glorious and I wish I actually have enough CBs of them to make lineages out of them ;u;

My least favourite are the dinos, hands down. I just don't like them. Don't have them on my scroll and probably won't get them for "scroll completion" either since I'll never get a complete scroll anyway (never going to get a bright pink or alt sweetling, even if I got everything else, for example).

Edited by Varekis

I feel that this thread will soon transform into whining over every rare dragon on DC. Oh-kay...

I vote for chickens anyway. I'm not bashing the sprites at all, they're nice, and these tiny pixel baby chicks always make me go "squee". The problem was the picking them up from the cave. While I could grab uncommons and rares pretty easily, I couldn't get a single chicken. Weird bad luck, I guess. Fortunately I've got complete collection now, two recieved as gifts and two finally! caught by myself. I'm somewhat proud of that. XD"

I don't like the dinos. I understand that a lot of people like them and I respect that and I'm more than happy to gift any I accidentally click on or try and catch them for friends, I just don't want them on my scroll.

How is golden wyvern on the list? D8 They're so glorious and I wish I actually have enough CBs of them to make lineages out of them ;u;

My least favourite are the dinos, hands down. I just don't like them. Don't have them on my scroll and probably won't get them for "scroll completion" either since I'll never get a complete scroll anyway (never going to get a bright pink or alt sweetling, even if I got everything else, for example).

I don't like dinos. They are basically just huge, wingless lizards to me dry.gif (except the purple one). Generally, they are my least favourite. tongue.gif

The Vampires. The eggs are okay, but the dragon itself isn't my top favourite. I still like it though tongue.gif

Cheeses. :3 I never liked cheese. Not even on pizza. So I'm not a big fan of Cheese dragons.

imo, GoN's. hard as anythign to get, not breedable, no trade value & they have a scroll limit so you can't even collect an army of them either

Personally, GoN.

Everything that Red2111 said is basically why. I just summoned yesterday and guess what? Still no luck. rolleyes.gif

-.-

Edited by predatorfan4ever

I voted for dinos because I don't like how cartoony they are. I know a lot of people like them and I'm happy to trade/give any I might catch, but I'll probably never catch any for myself.

I also don't really like the tinsel sprites, personally. Usually when I see them in the AP I just let them pass. I only have six on my scroll (of about 250-300 dragons), two frozen due to inbreeding. The hatchies are pretty cute, in my opinion.

Cheeses. The pose is awkward, and the hatchling makes me 'ew'.

I do respect the spriters' wishes, and if this does get locked, at least my opinion will be known? xd.png

I'm not a fan of cheese, Dinos, or chickens. They are all kind of... Well this is a dragon game for one tongue.gif

i also am not a fan of how people obsess over them. i mean, you can get excited about a dragon made of cheese heheh but don't make a huge deal about it.

i do like papers though smile.gif and golden wyverns are my favorite(i just got an egg! EEP!!!)

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

I voted dinos. Too cartoon-y. Them shoes. No. This isn't a Mario game. Its large dragons that you somehow jam into a cave without getting killed.

i'd certaintly considser them on the rare side now. trading for a CB one is god aweful, their becomming stingy PB breeders (all 6 pairs of mine snubbed their nose at my attempts this past week) and when an egg drops (maybe 1 every 2 or s hours) its goes abotu as fast as a Metal.

for catchable rares, i'd rank them right with a Black, so tied for 3rd.

re-GoN's. i think the purple color comes fromt he stigma of purple attached with Royalty.

Edited by Red2111

I feel like this thread would hurt spriters' feelings, and its rather rude considering how they have contributed to Dragon Cave.