C88

Worst rare egg

What do you think is the worst rare egg?  

217 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tinsels and Dinos. I just... don't like the sprites. >_> Something about them puts me off. I very, very occasionally trade for a Tinsel with a nice lineage (I like stairsteps), but other than that...

I like a lot of the other ones on this list, though. (I think Papers and Cheeses are cute...!)

I don't like the whole concept of the Neglecteds. I'd love to have a 'complete' scroll (although it will most likely remain Holly-less because I cannot catch multiples of CB Golds, lol), but I will never accept or ask for a Neglected in trade, and I will never participate in the making of them, either.

I've got no problem killing a fully-grown dragon here or there, but I've got my Zombie so the deaths stopped there... and I do on occasion let my Vampires have an egg or two (it's an egg... I eat eggs every once in awhile myself).

I'm a grown woman, maybe I've got my own childhood issues to work out here... I do realize that this is a game and these are pixels and... yadda yadda yadda.

I still don't like supporting an industry based on torture. It seems like the game is setting (which, as I do play other games, like MMORPGs, FPSs, etc. & so forth, I know that games do) a really poor example of pet ownership.

You stick any pet in a dark room & don't feed it or interact with it or let other people feed it or interact with it, and you're going to end up with a dead pet, or a hungry un-socialized one. Either way, it's not going to be willing to stick around & play nice after you've treated it like a piece of unwanted furniture.

dinos. yes, some people like them, but i really dont. e.e

they look so weird compared to other dragons.

I voted dinos as have no interest in them completly. Have one as it was a gift.

But to be fair U had to think a lot what to vote - I don't love most of them rares

You guys should gift me all your dinos. I need a purple hatchie and a yellow hatchie. v.v

But anyways, I voted gold 'cause they're so difficult to get. Caveborn, that is. I just want a male CB gold to mate with my bright pink and to get a 2nd gen. male gold to mate with my 2nd gen. bright pink from gold father. D8 Alas, this will probably never happen.

Id vote tinsels...for rares they are pretty common. Plus I dislike their sprites, they are okay but I just dont like them very much.

Tinsels. Yeah, they're pretty and shiny, but I got sick of them when they bred like rabbits. Though they seem rarer now, I still don't really care about them.

Exactly the reason why I dislike them. They're bred like rabbits >.> 1...2.....4.....8.......16........32........3,00,000,691 that flood the AP like pie.......

Also me no liek their sprites sad.gif no offense to the spriters, though. Thanks for your hard work.

That doesn't mean I don't catch tinsels X3 I have a few.

Mods discussed and as this thread isn't really offering any concrit discussion, we are closing it.