foxfairy34759

Laurasia -Accepting-

At a word from Bozik, Ciar looked around and spotted her ally from the earlier battle, Windsong. She smiled, relieved that another of her friends had made it safe and sound, with little patching up to do.

Hearing Windsong's cry of dismay, she gingerly got to her feet, muscles aching in protest, and walked over to where her friend had been lying in a bed of soft animal skins while the healers fussed over her thankfully minor injuries. She smiled, and said, "Don't worry, we're safe home. That was quite a fight we had."

Bozik flittered over and perched on Windsong's head, cocking his head to stare at one of her eyes. He seemed to be smiling.

Kan'Nai mentally groaned. He had failed his mission—technically, at least—and was not looking forward to Demotic's wrath.

Taking off, he cringed at the thought of Bloodstream's leader. Demotic was most certainly insane, and too bloodthirsty for Kan'Nai to be comfortable around. Not that Kan'Nai sympathized with humans; by no means was he fond of those aliens. Not after seeing what they had done to his old home...

Only when a wingless bird fell out of the sky did Kan'Nai realize he had accidentally unleashed his magic. With a gleam of his eyes, he dissipated the thundercloud. Suddenly he realized that dissipatation was most likely his fate as well.

A few hours later, Kan'Nai landed in a small clearing in the forest. Sniffing the air, he made his way to Demotic's cave, passing groups of dragons that stared at him with interest.

Standing outside the cave, he gulped and folded his wings. "Scout Kan'Nai, reporting."

Nate smiled to himself when Kaelen said "Till we see light." He could hear her shuffling out of the cave, but he kept his eyes closed. He wasn't going to stop her. The events of the day came flooding into his weary body, and he was soon asleep.

~~~

Edyne quietly watched Ciar get up and move towards Windsong. She walked over and stroked Windsong's neck gently, but she hoped soothingly. She was careful to avoid the spots that were obviously wounded. She didn't mind that her question had been ignored, she was starting to feel tired anyhow. She started humming a song about a river than ran through the forest. It was much less mournful, and lighter in it's tone. The words were quite mysterious, but the sound didn't truly match.

After an hour of staying in her den, Azura dived off the edge and spread her wings out, the wind carrying her up above the trees and rocks below. She was feeling adventurous and decided to find something to explore, so she headed west, heading for a mountain range that she had seen on one of her trips when exploring. She had wanted to get a closer look but had been exhausted from flying all day. Now she would get the chance to explore these mountains that seemed to be joined together to make one huge mountain.

"Hmm...maybe I'll find lost treasure!" she exclaimed excitedly, flying faster as the mountains slowly started coming into view.

It surprised her that she had never seen these mountains, considering she rarely flew this far out from her den. Then again she had yet to explore other parts of the world around her, leaving it a mystery to her. But she was in no hurry, having all the time in the world to explore and was free to do whatever she wanted...unless she was caught, then that would cause problems.

Demotic-

His eyes suddenly flew open as he heard light footsteps and hazed over to watch as Kaelen made her way out to the entrance of the cave, and carrying what seemed to be pelts.. He narrowed his eyes watching her and the things she carried, pelts... Interesting... He raised his head, roaring a voice stern voice with curiosity but yet questioning. “ Kaelen where are you going at this time of night, its very much past curfew!” Just as he questioned another presence appeared, dragon of course.. He listened as the dragon spoke “Scout Kan'Nai, reporting.”, ah... Kan'Nai, I haven't seen him in a few days since he went scouting, I wonder how he did... He rose up to feet; the melting rock below him cooling off in a instant at his command, and lumbered over to the scout. He looked back down at Kaelen and used his tail to keep her there, letting the outside temperature on his magma like skin to a comfortable level as he let it touch her skin. Not wanting to injure his new toys just yet, he just got them; even more fun to play with them while they weren't broken right...? He turned his cold gaze back to the grey dragon “ Its nice to see that you have finally returned to me... How did your mission go Kan'Nai?” . He sat down intrigued on what took his scout so long to return, but most of all if he had failed or not... Suddenly a male Guardian dragon appeared, clutching something to its chest, and a female elven slave stood behind trembling. “ Here's the leg piece you wanted Demotic...” he laid down his work and back away facing him before finally turning away to the warriors den before leaving with the elven woman walking behind him at his heels. He nodded and turned his gaze back to the scout waiting for his answer and possibly excuse...

(LOL ya he's like bipolar, a schizo, and who else knows what.. oh yea sadistic... >.>)

Moya-

She swooped down from the treetops,her scales changing with the light she huffed landing in front of the healing den, not to heal her own scrapes, and bite marks. To see all who where injured and who she needed to help.. She looked around nudging a few hatchlings to walk forward, to have their scrapes be healed and go back to their daily life. She looked up again once more “ How is everyone doing..?” A look of worry, and somewhat anguished had swept onto her face ever since the attack this morning, luckily BloodStream's were slowly retreating, slowly but surely in her favor for now.

Oh, this wouldn't go over well.

"Well, you understand, sir, that the people in the area seem to have deserted it. I was unable to gather any information as to why they might have left, as the region's population...was, uh, zero."

Kan'Nai closed his eyes and waited to be reduced to ash.

When she was close enough, Azura landed on a ledge big enough for her to stand on, right on the side of the mountain. She felt there was something strange about this mountain...something bad. She couldn't place the feeling and shrugged it off, spreading her wings and flying off, trying to find a cave entrance somewhere so she could explore the inside.

"Maybe the entrance is covered by a secret passage." she said to herself.

Azura was about halfway to the front of the mountain when the feeling inside her started growing worse and worse.

Bozik, Ciar's Pygmy messenger, had perched on Windsong's head, apparently smiling. Or at least, what he thought was a smile. Ciar followed, obviously still in pain. Her limp was more obvious than ever, and blood was leaking from between her scales. Windsong realized that her condition wasn't very good either. Most of her scales were chipped or missing, and her left leg was still hanging in an unnerving way. "I see you got 'em, you big lug. What you did out there; it was amazing. I never knew your magic was that strong." said Windsong in a rough, throaty voice.

Edited by Amalitamia

Edyne dropped her hand from Windsongs neck as Moya entered, and she dipped her head respectfully to her leader. "I am well." She replied, resuming her place along the wall. She was very fortunate that she had made it through the battle unscathed, but that was only because Ciar and Windsong had put up such a terrific fight that she had had little to do. She didn't feel like she had truly fought, she had just been lucky enough to help with a lucky shot.

~~~

Seru couldn't fall asleep, which wasn't the worst thing that could happen. Since he had fully matured many years ago, he didn't truly need to rest every night. It was merely more convenient. He decided that he would take a night flight. Jumping off of the ledge he glided over the sleeping warriors silently, landing lightly at the entrance before he took to the skies. As he flew between the two mountains that made the bowl for Bloodstream camp, he circled around the larger mountain. Spotting a royal blue far below him, he began descending silently. He checked her markings, ensuring that she wasn't a Bloodstream member, and once he had confirmed that he dove down, claws extended, and tackled her out of the sky with a low snarl.

While flying and searching, Azura's mind had wandered, thinking of what treasures she would find once she found some sort of entrance. Then she was jarred from her thoughts from being attacked from above. The attack was so swift and sudden Azura barely had time to register what was happening. Thoughts were running through her head. /What do I do? Why am I being attacked? How should I attack back?/ she winced when she felt claws digging into her scales, drawing a bit of blood. Azura then started to struggle and squirm in the dragon's grip, hoping it wound be enough to get away.

Despite the hard landing, Seru managed to keep his grip on the blue dragon. He snarled again, lashing his tail. He pressed his claws into her shoulder, pinning her to the ground. "What do you think you're doing?" He growled. "You can't just traipse about Bloodstream territory." Seru's yellow eyes narrowed, and he waited for her response. He wasn't sure why he didn't just kill her. Well, if she's not a part of Spirituous, and with a bit of training she could become a warrior. Though, she clearly isn't the best fighter. Maybe more of a hunter. Maybe she could even find a mate in Bloodstream, we can always use more hatchlings. He thought quickly, his eyes hard as he concentrated.

Ooc; Hmm, do you think Seru can convince Azura to join Bloodstream?

The hard landing knocked the the wind out of Azura, making her vision blurring a bit but cleared up. She tried turning her head to see the dragon on top of her, only to wince and growl from the pain of his claws digging into her shoulder, making it useless for her to move her wings. When she heard the dragon's voice, she was surprised it was a male that had attacked her.

"I was just flying around to see if there was an entrance so I could go treasure hunting. And what do you mean Bloodstream territory? What's a Bloodstream?" she asked cluelessly.

Her parents had never mentioned anything about the fight between the Spirituous clan and the Bloodstream clan, mainly to keep her safe and out of the fight. They warned her never to leave their territory unless it wasn't safe, so when her parents were killed, Azura unknowingly moved into Bloodstream territory. As the years passed for Azura as she grew older, she had never once come across any dragons that belonged to the Bloodstream clan.

Seru was astounded that anyone could be so ignorant. "Treasure hunting, huh? You think you would just waltz in and grab someone else's treasure?" He asked scornfully. He wondered if she was trying to act that way so she could get away, but he answered her proudly. "Bloodstream is a mighty group of dragons who are protecting the land from the cursed humans as they destroy the world. We're destroying them before they destroy us."

Once he had finished his explanation, he lowered his head closer to hers. "And I am a part of that group, and would protect it with my life." He added, releasing her and stepping back.

"I see you got 'em, you big lug. What you did out there; it was amazing. I never knew your magic was that strong."

"Th-thank you," Ciar stammered, feeling her heart race as the memories of the battle on the plain came flooding back unbidden. Her battle magics were still something strange to her, terrifying and difficult to control. To be praised for her battle prowess was like being dunked in an icy river unexpectedly.

She looked at Edyne, who she seemed to have ignored up till then. Unfortunately, Moytaria had entered the healing caverns at that very moment, and Edyne had retreated to some far wall where she could be called upon for help. Ciar sighed. She would have to apologize later, it seemed.

Because she'd come from Bloodstream, Ciar had developed a kind of reverence for the gentle leader of the Spirituous, always willing to stand and fight for the clan because of Moytaria's kindness. Moytaria had become sort of a mother figure to a dragon who had had none. So she stood at attention while Moytaria made the rounds, and waited for the opportunity to give her report.

Windsong turned to the far wall, where Ednye had suddenly hurried off to, and saw the glistening wings of Moytaria. To Windsong, she was the perfect leader, with graceful prowess and an optimistic personality, yet strong and in fierce in battle. Moya started to do the rounds. Windsong looked at Ciarresax, whose chest was heaving up and down so fast it looked like it was about to burst. "Ciar, what's wrong? Are you okay?" she asked, worried.

Ciar hadn't even noticed she'd been breathing so quickly, but she nodded. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you," she said quietly, then focused on the training she had been giving her battalion, exercises to keep the mind and body focused. Slowly her mind began to calm, and her breathing evened out.

She began ruminating over the details of the battle, from the time Bozik had rushed to her, chattering excitedly, warning her of some scuffle, to the moment her battle magic had ended and she lost consciousness. She rolled every detail over in her mind, and began formulating a report for Moytaria.

Bozik chirped, still perched on Windsong's head, then pushed off in a flurry of wings. After circling Ciar once to make sure she was alright, he swept up toward the ceiling where Pygmies fluttered about like moths near the lights.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you," Ciarresax had said, her breathing slowing down. Windsong found herself in what could be called a sitting position, but due to her one good leg, it was more of a lopsided, semi-propped up lying. She saw that Ciar was slightly smirking at her pose, so Windsong smiled sheepishly and carefully slid back into a more comfortable position. Ciar seeming to be deep in thought. She suddenly realized that she had to prepare a report for Moytaria; this must have been what Ciar was doing. Windsong racked her brains for memories of the battle, yet it all seemed to have disappeared, like burned-up film, into the farthest corner of her mind, a place where no mind could ever reach. It was just all so gruesome, with Ciar's magic ripping the enemy's scales open, and Windsong herself clawing at the Nebulas belly scales, ripping out his skin, and the Spitfire hatchling-- hatchling. That caught something in her mind. In the nursery, there was an Albino hatchling there, but there were no known Albinos in either of the Clans, and no one had reported a rescued Albino from Bloodstream slavers. "Ciar," she said, turning to her clanmate. "Do you have any idea where that Albino hatchling in the nursery came from?"

"Ciar...do you have any idea where that Albino hatchling in the nursery came from?"

Glad to let the horrors of the battle with Bloodstream slip to the back of her mind for a moment, she shuffled her wings and turned her thoughts to her own clan.

"I've never seen that particular hatchling before," she said, nodding slightly toward the Albino, "but there's no telling where it came from." Only a few of the egg mothers had laid recently, with none of the eggs showing signs of Albinism, and someone would have noticed a stray hatchling wandering in - Bloodstream had been known to employ spies that had just barely hatched.

Perhaps someone already had. Mental privacy was something she had never seen the need to breach, but whispers carried.

Edyne dipped her head quietly to her leader as she passed by to make her way back to the place the warriors slept. As she reached the entrance she turned back, "Good Night Everyone. Good night Moya." she called gently. She made her way stealthily across the camp to her little bed. She had collected moss until she had a well-padded place to sleep. She had selected a place in the corner for herself, and she settled into her bed quietly. It wasn't long before she was fast asleep, getting ready for the new day that was on it's way.

~~~

Demotic's voice momentarily roused Nate from his sleep, and he cringed as he realized that he was addressing Kaelen. Closing his eyes he listened quietly, a dragon interrupted Demotic's conversation and after some time passed where he didn't hear Kaelen reply he began to fall asleep again, barely maintaining enough consciousness to listen to a conversation if one were to happen.

( Um, foxfairy34759, are you waiting for me to post before you reply to greatguy?)

( No not at all xd.png i keep writin my post then erasin cause i got a cold in my throat/head so nothin is lookin right lol)

((Okay, just so I know time hasn't been frozen xd.png

I don't mind the wait myself, but half of us are waiting for you to post...))

((I PM'd you the form for another character, I hope you don't mind.))

(Foxfairy, I hope you take vitamins, you seem to be unwell often. =/ Please take care of yourself.)