foxfairy34759

Laurasia -Accepting-

(forms will be updated and posted soon, sorry moms rlly sick with the flu T-T... Probably be better to continue, not to restart but i have a feeling that will be needed soon... still waiting for my rp replies >.>)

(Thanks for accepting me)

The Rain Forest was bright green and pleasing to the eyes. At least, that's how Edyne saw it. She walked very quietly, almost silently, through the forest. She spotted some deer tracks in the soft mud, they were fresh. She smiled to herself, she might be able to feed a dragon or two with such a kill. She picked up speed, gliding through the forest in the direction of the deer. Her turquoise eyes lit up as soon as she spotted the creature grazing on a bush about 100 feet in front of her. Edyne froze in anticipation, slowly drawing her bow and a normal arrow. Her heart felt a tinge of sadness as she poised to release the arrow, she didn't enjoy taking such a noble-life creature. But it was her duty to feed those who would protect all of these creatures that were around her. The arrow whizzed through the air and hit it's target with deadly accuracy. Edyne bowed her head in respect, before she ran to her kill.

~~~

The fire at one side of the Bloodstream camp was roaring rather nicely. Nate had set-up a way to roast the kills that came in. He made sure he never roasted more than half, that way the ones who avoided things made by humans wouldn't have a problem with him. Most of the dragons enjoyed his cooking greatly. He was glad to have something different to offer, anything to put him in a spot where he had a bit longer to live. He was roasting a fawn at the moment, and it was nearly ready. Its face was grotesque, Nate watched it in extreme fascination. It was like looking at his life for the past 7 years. He forced himself to look away, picking the young deer up off the fire with great effort and walking as quickly as he could manage into the Warrior's lair, placing the meal carefully on a stack of leaves that was designated for this. Once he had set it down and retrieved the stick and ropes, he ran back to the fire. He ran everywhere that he could, it did no good to be slow in a place like this. To be slow was death, as he knew all too well.

~~~

A young Spitfire was flying low to the ground around the border of Bloodstream territory. He was doing a solo-patrol. Making sure that the Spirituous weren't doing anything funny. Serubogoth was flying at the edge of Time Desert. It was his favorite place to visit, the sun was so strong that it gave him extra energy. He spotted a human just entering the desert, they were so wobbly that they looked like they were about to collapse. He flew into the desert, landing lightly on the sand about 20 feet away from the wandering human. He could tell it was a female, and it quite clearly had a amputated leg. Seru looked into the forest that was just beyond the human, and he thought he could spot another dragon waiting in the tree-tops. His turquoise markings flared a brighter blue in anticipation of battle. "You! Human! What are you doing?" Serubogoth demanded, his voice low and rumbling.

~~~

Perched carefully within the Bloodstream mother's den, Aderlueva stood protectively over her eggs. She had noticed with satisfaction that two of her eggs where going to be Hellfire Wyverns like herself, and the last one was to be a Spitfire like it's father. She had nested in the very back of the den, so that she only had to look forward for disturbances. Adair watched the hatchlings around her carefully, a faint feeling of amusement causing her to smile as she observed their antics. She longed to be out in a battle, but this was her sacrifice for the Bloodstream. Adding to their numbers.

( Flame249 @ Please pm me for the form to be accepted also you have forgotten things in your form. mainly in the "other" section, please read the rules to be accepted fully. Also for powers the lightening covering his body etc deal should be listed there, and its rather confusing if its in appearance, and for appearance be a little bit more detailed... Also for history either put to be rped or add some more details to it please, thanks. biggrin.gif Oh and remove the post once u have redone/pmed me the form~ ^w^

Katedj @ Your very welcome my dear, have fun and enjoy!

Klinneah @ Lol yea same here! Thanks ya mom has a bronchitis/flu thing going on.. >.>

Right now im sorting through the coding/forms.. geez, so much crap! lol

Also I will be starting to get more strict on the forms.. =_= i want detailed on half censorkip.gif !

Edit: AND im thinking of adding a mermaid/merman/who can turn into a human like appearance species in the future... :> guess like tideborns from PFW, which i was going to play but changed my mind.. And link some doll/charrie makers to make it easier for peeps to get the look they want..! alot.png )

Edited by foxfairy34759

((Oh, gosh, sorry for inactivity! My computer had to be torn apart and put together again!))

As Ciarresax unleashed her great powers, Windsong flew towards Demotic. Ciar was scorching his ground with white fire, seemingly trapping the Brimstone in a flaming prison.

Seemingly.

Ciar suddenly ceased her powers, looking depleted. The ground around Demotic was still burning, but Windsong reinforced it a little with her own flames. Ciarresax was standing there, with her crippled leg, looking as she was about to faint. Windsong dived to her, landing painfully on her one good leg. The magic had depleted Ciar of her energy; she needed rest.

((I love the sudden burst of activity here!))

Edited by Amalitamia

((Foxfairy, several pages ago Demotic got added into the battle. Don't know if that's what you wanted, but that's what's been rped the past few pages))

Edyne picked the deer up and put it over her shoulders. She was lean, but her muscles were strong. She stood up with some effort, then began gliding through the forest once again on her way back to the Spirituous camp. As she got closer to the forest's edge she could hear quite a bit of commotion. It sounded like a battle, a dragon one to be more specific. Her teal eyes sharpened, and she carefully set her prey within a bush as she crept to the edge, blending her figure in with the trees. There were three intruders, but one of them was hidden from her view so she couldn't see what type it was. The two that she could see were a Red Nebula and an Ember. She grabbed her enchanted arrow, pulling it tight to wait for an opening.

Kaelen paused at the sound of the voice, it was most definitely a dragon, but what kind she couldn't tell, the dragon seemed to blend in with the landscape. Nothing can last forever. Kaelen straightened, positioning her basket near her side. "My Lord, I am walking, too, what I can only assume is my given destination." Her voice was clear, practiced from years of working. Her voice was still heavy though, from the heat and lack of hydretion.

((You said earlier you didn't mind what happened to her, so this is the plan))

"You are a human. If your destination lies beyond Time Desert, you will never survive." Seru said calmly. He did not particularly care whether this human lived or died, but he decided to bring her back to the Bloodstream camp. There he was sure that Nate would make sure her human needs were met, and she would be another slave. He had been silent during the time he was deciding what to do, but now he leaned back on his hind legs as he said, "I am going to bring you to be a slave in the Bloodstream camp." He jumped forward, covering the distance between them in one easy bound, picking up the human with his forelegs and holding it snugly against his chest so it couldn't move. He flew quickly past the other dragon who was waiting in the tree-tops, but he wasn't sure if they were going to follow him or not.

(Yup, Kaelen is a physically impaired character, and as such cannot do much to prevent capture or death. If she bonds with a dragon, this will of course change depending on the power she recieves.)

"You are a human. If your destination lies beyond Time Desert, you will never survive."

Kaelen would have frowned at the dragon's words and tone in another lifetime, as they alluded to an empowered train of thought, but there was no use in such a thing. The landscape shifted where Kaelen assumed the dragons position to be.

"I am going to bring you to be a slave in the Bloodstream Camp."

The dragon had surged forward, Kaelen's mind recognizing him as a spitfire. She could imagine herself struggling, informing him that she was a slave in bloodstream and had business from her master out here. That she could struggle her arm free should that fail, retrieve a butcher knife she had taken and stab the beast, somehow managing to escape, perhaps with the help of the canopy. But such a train of thought was useless, alluded to desperation, overall it would be fruitless and a waste of effort.

The dragon was holding her tightly to his chest, surprisingly cool for a desert dragon, but then again, Kaelen didn't know much about desert dragons, and it made much more sense for them to be insulated to withstand the fabled heat of the desert. Wait. Kaelen began to peice in her mind where she had just been. The spitfire is primarily a desert dragon, the area I was in was alive with warmth. I must have been in a desert, not a lake. She would have smiled at her discovery, but there was no real sense in doing that. Kaelen attempted to reposition herself but to no avail, she gripped the basket in her hand tightly, not wanting to drop it, losing something of hers would be rather idiotic. Besides, Kaelen would take this moment to catch her breath, cool down, and plan again.

( =_= rlly... demotic is off in HM.... oh my.. ok peeps demotic is NOT battling.. is off possibly trying to get a pink lass drago, xd.png I guess... to be the start of his harem... >.>)

((that would be my bad, foxfairy....on the previous page someone else had included a Magma in the battle, and when I reread the rules that said no trios...I assumed it was Demotic. I didn't think to check that was where he actually was.))

((No, Demotic already just left for Bloodstream territory for some stuff, but our dragons caught up with him. He's seemingly *wink wink* trapped.))

Edited by Amalitamia

( Demotic nvr left BloodStream camp for the battle and... Heaven Mountains is deep inside bs territory, so he nvr left.. :> he wants a dragon lass xd.png thou... i have a feeling he will have a twist persona over love *eye twitch*)

Edited by foxfairy34759

((Well, we'll just take him out of the fight then. That little chicken! No offense.))

((We could always switch him out for another dragon. Maybe a Black Marrow or a Brimstone (fighting its fumes would be intense)))

Seru made good time on his journey back to Bloodstream camp, despite his load. Once he had reached the center he landed carefully on his hind legs then forearms, setting the girl down gently. Humans were so breakable. He stood up and backed away quickly. "NATE" He roared, and the young human man came running out of the Warriors cave. Seru lashed his tail at the air. "Take care of this human, if she needs anything, get it for her. She's going to be a slave here for a while too." Nate nodded and Seru turned around, walking casually into the nursery. He made his way carefully towards the back, one of the hatchlings playfully biting as his leg. Pretending it hurt he stumbled forward, giving the lightest growl he could manage. The hatchling hissed in delight. Seru glanced at Adair knowingly. She had a faint expression of amusement in her eyes, but he could tell that she was desperately bored. He glanced at their eggs, with a couple hellfire hatchlings, she wouldn't be bored for long. *How was your day?* She asked, he wouldn't call her voice musical, but it brought him a sense of deep comfort. *I found a new slave by Time Desert.* He replied. *Good, things have been too slow to get done around here. We need more slaves, I don't know why we kill them off so quick.* Adair added softly. Seru didn't reply directly, but showed her he agreed.

~~~

Nate was surprised at what horrible condition the new slave seemed to be in. Normally new recruitment's were young and fit, not old and crippled. But he dared not disobey orders. He crouched down beside her. "I would suggest getting out of this clearing. Can you walk?" He asked, hoping that his question wouldn't be perceived as rude.

~~~

Edyne spotted her moment. While Ciarresax was making a magnificent display of white fire, the Nebula had recovered enough from Ciarresax's earlier blow to creep around to the opposite side of her, to where it was now facing Edyne. When it opened it's mouth to release it's own fire she released her arrow. It flew straight and true, straight into it's open mouth. Because of her spell when it hit the protective dragon scales it still went through, and it collapsed, dead. Now the only one left was the one being held by a wall of flames. She pulled her sword, running towards the group as swiftly as she could.

Edited by Katedj

( Kaelen's 19, that isn't that old.~ Sadly your character forms have been neglected from being added to the list, and I have no idea what Nate looks like. If you still have his description/age would you send it to me? Kaelen isn't blind and I like making observation in my posts. D= )

Kaelen sighed at the feel of landing, she wasn't use to dragons picking her up and not injuring her, not to mention holding them to their chest and flying. "NATE." Her eyes drifted open, glancing around at the surroundings, this place wasn't anywhere near her last masters home, a relief to her. "Take care of this human, if she needs anything, get it for her. She's going to be a slave here for a while too." The deep voice of her captor, from the noise behind her, she could only assume he was leaving.

"I would suggest getting out of this clearing. Can you walk?" Kaelen's eye snapped to where the voice had come from, she hadn't been asked that in years. She could do something completely compulsive in this moment, and she would have probably got away with it, but that would have been foolish. This was a new environment, the moment she showed a reaction, she'd have to have her actions be consistant within that, an unstable slave was undesirable in every house/denhold. Not that she wasn't consist already.

The slave the Spitfire addressed, surprisingly by name, seemed to look like most slaves did, but in surprisingly good shape. The way his hair curved back made it evident he had long hair, which was always odd to see, as upkeep to that hair was troublesome. She could only assume his Masters were considering him as a breeder, or he already was one, but his tone didn't have that depressing quality most of them had. Though, he smells of herbs. Kaelen gently pushed her basket in his arms, as he should be able to use and identify them. "Herbs." She explained, carefully extending her wooden leg, easing into it, as this was the easiest way to stand for her. Her movements where reminiscent to a mantis, or in more known terms, like a dragons wing beat.

Kaelen's scorched face should be evident to him by now. "Who are our Masters and how may I identify them."

Taking the basket Nate waited for the new slave to stand. As she did the hair fell away from her face, contrasting the normal side of her face with the horribly scarred side. He kept his face smooth and expressionless while he noticed. Once she was standing Nate turned around and walked towards the walls of rock. He didn't like being in the clearing because some of the dragons here had the nasty habit of 'accidentally' squashing slaves as they landed. He lifted up his free arm towards the sky. "Everyone here is your master. Hatchlings are the only exception, but I wouldn't push that too far if I were you. But if you want to fear someone, fear Demotic. He scares even most of the dragons around here. He's a Magma dragon." He had reached the wall, so he leaned against it to look at her again. "Do you need any water? Food? Rest?" He asked. He was sure that as long as she was up early enough tomorrow, nobody would even care or notice if she wasn't working today.

Kaelen followed him silently, he proved to be tall and wiry. Fear? You can only fear if you care. "Sir, the only real thing to fear is if the next life is just as cruel as this one, if not worse." Kaelen examined the man again, if there was a time to ask for things, it'd be now. "I would not object to any water, food, and lodgings you'd deem to give me sir." She paused, balancing on her good leg to swing her wooden one up, tapping on the wood as if to inspect something. She quickly set it back down. "New wood would be appreciated, as well as a strong needle, a knife and some twine if you can spare it."

Kaelen gazed at the man's eyes, she would have recognitized that he had a pair similiar to hers, that is, if she'd gotten the chance to observe a mirror. "I inquire of the slave rankings here and humans I should take care around. Not to mention any particular preferences of the dragons here I should know."

((Ok. I will edit my prior posts later to remove mention of Demotic, and switch "Magma" with "Brimstone" {there was already an Ember in the fight}. I doubt it will have much impact on my upcoming posts.))

Ciar came to in a dimly lit cavern, the only sounds a trickling waterfall in the distance. Blinking, she tried to stand, but a harried-looking White rushed over and fussed until she leaned back again, into the soft animal skins in which she had apparently been lying. She looked around, nervous of that old nightmare that some shadow had taken her in the night to be a brainwashed warrior for the Bloodstream. She shivered a little, readying herself to escape if she had to, even though it could not have been long since the battle in the wood. More like a scuffle, really. In retrospect, it hadn't been bad.

Looking toward the source of the waterfall sound, she saw humans and dragons lying scattered across the cave floor, some sleeping, some groaning while healers human and dragon alike flitted from patient to patient with their encouraging and caring hands.

At least it is not the Bloodstream caves, she sighed. Those mountains' dark shadow still lay in her mind, a picture of their too-near distance still fresh from the battle earlier - was it that day? That week? How long had she been asleep?

A spitfire hatchling got to his feet somewhere to the left of her, helped by a gentle human girl. The markings on his face were familiar, and she breathed a sigh of relief. It could not have been very long since the plain, only a day or two.

A pygmy swooped in from somewhere near the ceiling, landing near Ciar's head and chittering excitedly. She smiled to see him.

<Bozik, good. Any news?>

Edited by klinneah

((I'm going to get descriptive with the Bloodstream camp and how it's set-up. If something's off from how it should be I'd be glad to edit it))

Jonathan nodded. "Come with me then." He said, turning around. The entire camp was built towards the bases of two large mountains. Where these mountains met there was a natural bowl-shape, with natural and dragon-made caves sprawling around in a sort of organized chaos. Nate began walking away from the entrance another person would use, for it was a relatively flat and well-worn way to get out. He made his way past the warrior's cave on his right, then Healer's den. The egg-mothers cave was across from the warriors, and beside it there was a small cave to care for the elderly. Towards the top was the leader's cave, and he was glad to know that the leader was out at the moment.

Taking a gradual left Jonathan walked towards the edge of the camp furthest from the entrance and the dragons caves, where there was a cave so small that 20 people was basically the max that it could hold if they were sleeping side-by-side. The entrance was just large enough for two people to walk in together comfortably. He walked inside quickly. There were three mats on the ground made out of rabbit-skins that were sewn together. Nate reached up and grabbed one more mat and a deer-skin blanket off of a cleft within the cave that served as a shelf, handing them to the girl. "There were six of us at the beginning of the week. But Demotic felt like having a bit of fun. So now there are a couple kids left. They're with the elder's right now, since they're easier to take care of." He pointed to what looked like a large crack in the wall in the back. "If you squeeze through that you find where you can...relieve yourself. We alternate on who cleans it out. We do that about once a week." He turned and walked into a deep hollow within the cave. He came back out with the needle, thread, and a small knife. "Here are the supplies you needed. Make yourself at home. I'll be back with the water and food shortly." He said, turning to leave the cave. As he reached the entrance he turned back suddenly, "Going back to what you said earlier, that's only true if you've already given up on this life. And you don't need to call me 'Sir'. Nate is fine. What is your name by the way?"

~~~

By the time Edyne had arrived with the others she could see that the Brimstone had been killed by the wall of fire, leaving all of the enemies dead. But Ciarresax and Windsong were badly hurt. She had retrieved her arrow from the nebula, which took her some time, but she managed to do it without damaging the arrow. She cleaned it carefully before returning to camp with her deer. That's when she had discovered that Ione had been in the fight as well, and they had rescued a little spitfire hatchling.

A few days had passed since then, and as yet another day came to an end Edyne found herself in the Spirituous camp. The sky was a deep blue, one of the prettiest shades of blue that she had ever seen. She looked up at the sky at it made its smooth transition into the black of night, with several stars shining through. They always made her want to sing, as she had back with the group of elves years ago. Her heart ached a bit so she looked down. She wasn't with them anymore. She began humming the song, refusing to think any further about her past. She walked into the medicine cave, still humming softly as she leaned against the wall beside Ciarresax, who seemed to be talking to a Pygmy. She waited a few moments before she asked, "Is there anything I can do for you, Ciar? Like clean your scales?"

Kaelen made note of the location of the dragon dens as they passed them. She took the supplies as he handed them to her. Setting the mat and blanket in a spot she believed to be out of the way of the others.

"Going back to what you said earlier, that's only true if you've already given up on this life. And you don't need to call me 'Sir'. Nate is fine. What is your name by the way?"

Kaelen looked at him oddly, a part of her wanting to inform him to even hope for a life for herself would be merely, hopeless wishful thinking. That children new to the slave life have shrieked upon viewing the charred scar consuming her face. That she hadn't felt the blood coursing through her leg since it was chomped off when she was seven. But such was pitiful nonsense that would stall him. Though one fact seemed to stand out to her about his sentence. "You weren't born a slave were you? My names Kaelen, thank you, Nate."

Nate ignored her comment about his past, though it was startlingly true. Kaelen. He turned back out and ran a bit further along the edge of camp, where he made his way quickly up the cliff by a little trail that had been picked out carefully. Once he reached the outside he kept going, for not too far away was where two little streams ran between the two mountains and collected in a little river that ran away from the camp. He took the cup from where it was left by the slaves in a little burrow that was near-by. In the little burrow was where they kept the buckets, brushes, and cups. While he was at it he stuck one of the brushes into a bucket and grabbed it as well. He filled the cup with water, along with the bucket, then began his search for a suitable piece of wood. His dark brown eyes scanned the shrubbery, and he soon spotted a piece of wood that had been sun-scorched and seemed sturdy. He ran up the mountain to where it was and picked it up. It was thick too, but he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. With a shrug he put it under his arm, picked up his other items, and began making his way swiftly back to camp. Stopping by the slaves cave he walked to Kaelen and handed her the water and stick. "I'll come back with the food tonight." He said, turning briskly as he carried the bucket into the den-mothers cave to see if anyone was up for a wash.