foxfairy34759

Laurasia -Accepting-

(( Well we were accepted, maybe she'll update when we post ))

Kaelen stalked through the forest casually, nonchalantly even. Her dark brown eyes bore into the scenery around her, shining a lighter brown in the afternoon sun. Kaelen occasionally stopped in her trek to pick a herb or too, neatly placing them into the woven basket she was carrying.

If anything, the human looked bored as she went through what looked to be her weekly routine. Nothing about her hinted to what she had been doing all night and all morning, nothing but the salted pgymy skins delicately concealed within the bag she wore around her shoulder. No one could guess by looking at her, but she had just murdered her household of masters.

Kaelen's masters had been celebrating something, could have been anything really, a raid, a skirmish with the enemy, the successful capture of more slaves; perhaps something really rare? The reason didn't matter, they had so foolishly gotten drunk. Pgymy's we're especially malicious because they were so small in stature, but they were also arrogant because of this as well. Kaelen had been the only slave serving her 4 masters that evening, probably because her wooden peg of a left calf and atrocious burn scar consuming the right side of her face, made it seem like she had already all of the disciple teachings a slave would need to keep in line.

Kaelen had been fully capable of keeping the kitchen knives to themselves, but she didn't want too as she really didn't care whether she killed them or not. She had opened each of her stoned master's mouth and had ruptured their throats by forcing the blades down. She had then proceeded to wake up the other slaves, her unconcerned voice telling them that "they had orders to run and never come back." They hadn't bothered questioning Kaelen when they noticed the blood on her hands.

Why did Kaelen endanger herself by wasting time to skin and actually take the dragon skins with her? As a slave most masters don't care whether or not you have clothes as its unimportant; the fact that we needed clothes in itself only proved that the fact dragons didn't need such frivolity, made them superior. Kaelen couldn't let such material go to waste, that and the pgymy carcasses would make a lovely meal for the dragon who realized what happened. Such a thing really didn't need to be reported, right? Besides, dragon scales were delightfully hard, wearing something like that would be more than welcome if Kaelen planned going rogue; and she was, if she could live the rest of her life never meeting another dragon she would be fine. But if Kaelen did end up running into another one, that'd also be fine, life happens, they really couldn't take anything else from her, besides her life. Which she didn't really care about, to die would to finally become free.

Kaelen had absolutely no idea where she was going, why would she? She had a slaves learning degree, which meant map reading were something she did not know how to do. Always keep your slaves in the dark on where landmarks were, not to mention other types of knownledge, it makes them easier to capture. But she wasn't completely in the dark, Kaelen kept close to the tree trunks as she walked, attempting to make her figure unnoticable from the sky.

(( I am more than okay with ANYONE killing Kaelen at anytime. Also any bloodclan member, feel free to recapture me, Kaelen can't get far with only one real leg while keeping up a im on my masters business gathering items out here demeanor. ))

Ciaressax' uneven steps barely left tracks as she trodded through the forest, on high alert for Bloodstream soldiers that might have braved the deserts. Reports had been streaming in lately, so her entire battalion had been assigned to the forest's edge, under strict orders not to engage, only to delay and obstruct any hostile troops and report back to Moytaria as soon as possible.

All for the best, she supposed. Even with her abilities she would be of limited use in a battle on this terrain. There simply was not enough room to maneuver for a dragon of her size, and the smaller Bloodstream dragons would easily overwhelm them. She huffed, for a minute annoyed that she could not have manifested even one forest-related power, but it quickly faded when she heard far-off, unfamiliar voices.

Crouching, she breathed deeply in an attempt to calm herself and rationally decide what to do. It wouldn't be right to jump into a conflict with dragons (or humans, or...anyone else, really) who weren't of Bloodstream origin but just happened to be passing through. She crept closer to the voices, discerning the rumbling voice of a dragon (or several), the soft voice of a human, and the sparkling voice of a Fae. Intrigued, she walked in the direction of the voices, signaling her Pygmy messenger to keep a close watch behind.

((I don't have anywhere for you to jump in, sorry pinkieseb))

Venus flies towards heavens mountains. She spots a bloodstream dragon flying overhead and dives into the forest to avoid being spotted. After the dragon left she continues flying. She finds a den in heaven's mountain and goes to sleep. She wakes to the sound of voices and gasps when she sees a dragon grabbing a human at the mouth of her den.

Windsong woke up to the sound of birds twittering in the large-leafed bushes near her den. She catches one as a morning snack, then padded over to Silvermist's den to check up on the hatchlings. As she walked by the trees, she sensed a strange presence in the branches. Looking up, she strained to make out the shape of anything, dragon or other, amongst the dense leaves. Deciding it was her imagination, she reached Silvermist and plopped down next to her. Warrior or not, Windsong still had a good heart and checked the hatchlings every day to see how they had grown. She noticed the large amount of eggs in the den. "Lots of eggs this season, which is good news for us. We're short on apprentices this season." Three small hatchlings waddled up to her, two Canopy dragons and one Albino. "Well, hello! I haven't seen you before." She turned to Silvermist. "Whose are they? I've never seen any Albinos here before." she squawks.

(Character was accepted, should be updated shortly.)

Umbra lurked through the canopy, her sheer void exterior with a rather much shaded inside gave her that of the presence of a ghost. The shadowing of her body forecasting a dark illumine against all that saw its way through it. The only fragmentation of hue was that in her eyes. Liquidly like water dampening. As of the moment, between her two dimensions, she overseer those laid out before her with dullness in her eyes. Her tail swayed non-careingly to and fro across the interesting terrain. Just for now, she'd simply lurk for the most part. Perhaps choose out her victims if any are to chosen.

(Meh, anyone here mind just separating their character from the bunch of it? I'll try my best to make it interesting.)

( Well, technically Kaelen is just wandering around in Bloodstream territory ripe for the interaction. '_' )

After talking to Silvermist ((Pretend she did)), Windsong heads over to the behemoth Banyan tree she loves to hang out in. Perched between two huge branches, she half-keeps an eye out and half-starts to think up a song. Windsong would love to lighten the other warriors' spirits by singing happy tunes of victory and peace; you could call her a bard. Suddenly, she hears something. Straining to listen, she overhears a conversation followed by cries of pain and sorrow. Straining her eyes as well, she spots two Bloodstream dragons just outside the border and a... speck. "This one'll be good! Strong, agile, the perfect one. Now only if it would stop resisting..." Windsong then hears a terrified squeak. Oh no, she thinks. They're taking a hatchling! She calls this out to everyone, whether they hear it or not, and flies out of the tree. Suddenly, wham! Another dragon! Bloodstream or not, she attacks him with her teeth. It wasn't going to go down easily. Yet almost at once Windsong realized what it was. "Wha- Are you a- Shadow Walker!?"

Edited by Amalitamia

((sorry that I haven't posted in a while...))

Ione woke up with a start. She had accidentally fallen asleep while calming down the hatchlings. She looked sheepishly at Silvermist and excused herself. Following the source of Windsong's call, she dashed outside. Windsong was facing down a Shadow Walker. "What's going on?!" she hissed to Windsong, trying to hide behind a nearby tree. "Is this the only intruder?"

((does anyone want to interact with Firon? He's kinda walking around in the Bloodstream camp for now...))

Venus cowered in the back of the cave as the dragon crept towards her.

((Anyone want to jump in?))

(Sorry I haven't posted i've been busy with school so heres a long post to catch up of what I missed)

Lethrblaka looked down on the shelf of his cave enjoying his favorite pass time...counting the herbs in his stock. It always seemed to put him into a trace like state that was hard to shake off and it helped him escape the reality of his life. He finally had enough and went flying to observe the land around him and see if there were any new patches of herbs growing, he toke off and after awhile he looked down and saw a pink dragon flying below just when he was thinking off approaching it dived into the forest, he flew onward sure that it had seen him and as soon as he was sure it couldn't see him anymore he followed it. He saw it creep into a cave in the mountain and after awhile he heard it fall asleep he approached but a human was also approaching "shoo, get out of here you pest" he said to it but it kept approaching so he grabbed it and threw it into the forest hearing the snap of its spine as it landed. He looked into the cave and saw the pink dragon staring at him so he began approaching it.

"Well, I don't think that looking from above is a good idea..." Isa said, scratching her head and thinking hard, "It's small... A pendent... It gives of a brilliant radiance of all the colors of a rainbow!" Isa smiled as she said the last part. "I dropped it somewhere around here... I know so... I can tell by the traces of magic that was used when I lost it..." she muttered, looking around.

((Here, ShadowWolf))

((Sorry if I haven't posted for a while, my Internet's been down.))

"Ione, it's--not just him--Bloodstream dragons--taking hatchling--foof!" The Shadow Walker had just elbowed her in the shoulder! Suddenly, it vanished (most likely changed planes), and Windsong fell to the ground. "C'mon, we have to stop those Bloodstream dragons!" Windsong, fleet of foot as a wild pony, despite the fact that she has two legs, ran towards the pair of dragons, with Ione close behind.

Edited by Amalitamia

"W-what are you doing here?" the pink dragon said

Edited by 45d3

"I've come to speak with you" said the ultraviolet "My name is Lethrblaka". He sat down infront of the exit so the pink couldn't escape

"Why? What do you want from me?"

She tried to look for an escape. "Talk about what?" Venus asked. She didn't think she could fight her way out, even if she could she didn't know the territory and she had nowhere to go.

"If your thinking about escaping don't try, theres no way out unless your a pygmy" he said in a soothing tone. "Now would you like tell me your name?" he said

Venus growled. "Would you like to tell me why you've trapped me here?" she demanded.

Edited by 45d3

"What? That's terrible!" replied Ione, stumbling along. She grabbed her dart gun. It wasn't very likely to puncture dragon scales, but if she managed to find an opening, one dart could send a full grown dragon to sleep for around two to three hours. Not that it was easy to find weak patches. She also had a few other sets of darts filled with her own paralyzing and even lethal concoctions, but she hoped that she wouldn't have to use them.