foxfairy34759

Laurasia -Accepting-

Lethrblaka burst out laughing "Would you like to tell me why you trepassed on our territory?"

Edited by dragon_shard123

"I-I didn't know it was your territory." Venus gulped. "Please let me go." she begged.

She knew she had no choice but to obey. "Venus" she said quietly.

Edited by 45d3

"Venus, What a lovely name" he said in a cheerful voice "I believe you are named after an ancient human deity from the civilization of Rome, I'm fairly certain she symbolized love and passion am I correct?"

The pink dragon was confused. "I was named after the planet." she said. "There's a human named Venus?"

"Yes in the human's original solar system they had a planet named Venus and the planets there were named after Roman gods" he said to her "Another example is Neptune named after the god of the sea"

"Ok... What's your name?" she said

Edited by 45d3

"My name is Lethrblaka, named after the ancient fore bearers of the dragons" he stepped away from the entrance "you can leave if you want to, and sorry I trapped you its just because BloodStream you know"

She cautiously walked towards the exit. "What do you mean?" Venus asked.

( Still available for interaction for anyone else or new people wanting to join this unorganized ploy. =P )

((Whoof, only posted the once and now I have no place to move forward. Limn, if our characters could somehow meet I would be more than happy to join your subplot.))

((I need confirmation: What exactly does it mean in the OP about a slot "open in chosen"? The Chosen?))

"Don't know what?" Venus asked.

"The Bloodstream clan is a horrible place to be born they teach their hatchlings that if its not part of Bloodstream it needs to be enslaved" he said slowly so Venus wouldn't miss a single word. "But if your a human you need to avoid Bloodstream land entirely cause they hunt humans for fun"

uh oh "Thats terrible!" Venus gulped. "Do you uh... enslave other dragons?" She backed away from him. Edited by 45d3

"Why do stay with them?" Venus asked.

( Alright, who is still here and what do you know your character is doing and is there anyone else controlling a character near you?

Klenneah, sadly my character is in no way mobile, we'd need a serious time skip for her to be anywhere out of bloodclan territory. o_o Lets try to find which ones of us are still here so we know if we can pull together and save this thing by throwing in some plot conflict. >_<)

Edited by Limn

( Alright, who is still here and what do you know your character is doing and is there anyone else controlling a character near you?

Klenneah, sadly my character is in no way mobile, we'd need a serious time skip for her to be anywhere out of bloodclan territory. o_o Lets try to find which ones of us are still here so we know if we can pull together and save this thing by throwing in some plot conflict. >_<)

(My Char and 45d3's and in bloodstream territory)

Lethrblaka looked down at the floor and felt a flood of tears falling down his magnificent face "If I do, they will stop at nothing to kill me so I can't reach Spirituous territory" he said "and they will kill my family for my treason" he said in a barely audible voice

"I'm sorry." the pink dragon said. "What is Spirituous territory?"

He looked up "Spirituous territory is where the Spirituous clan resides they formed about the same time as bloodstream give or take a year and they oppose EVERYTHING Bloodstream stands for" he quickly explained

She nodded. "Ok, um... It was nice meeting you." Venus said.