foxfairy34759

Laurasia -Accepting-

((Anyone who's a loner or part of Spirituous want to help me fight these Bloodstream dragons? I need to get this hatchling to safety!))

Windsong bolted over to the dragons and pounced. She scrambled up the back of an enormous red Nebula dragon, spitting and hissing as she clawed his scales. The Nebula was strong, and flipped her over onto the ground. Yet she slid under his belly and ripped at the soft scales underneath. He yowled in pain and stumbled, his soft underside bleeding heavily. His accomplice, an Ember dragon, caught Windsong by surprise, and knocked her down as she was trying to get up. A mature Spitfire hatchling cried in fear beside the wrestling pair. "It's okay! It's going to be okay!" she cried in tears. The pure sweetness of the little creature, its innocence; it almost made her faint. That mere thought of save her or let her be doomed to a life of hatred recharged her strength. She knocked over a third one, a Brimstone like a bowling pin. But the Nebula had regained his strength, and overpowered her. She lay down unconscious on the hard ground. Ione lay beside her, bleeding. The Bloodstream dragons had overpowered her as well.

((This is the part where someone chimes in!))

Edited by Amalitamia

As Ciarresax crept closer to the conversing voices, she heard chattering in her ear; her Pygmy messenger was trying to get her attention.

<What? What's wrong?> The Pygmy just chittered nonsensically, clearly too distressed to form words, but the sounds of a scuffle in the distance told her everything she needed to know. Her lip curled involuntarily as she thought of what she would see if she went looking for it - Bloodstream slavers, most likely, and her clanmates protecting hatchlings from their would-be kidnappers.

She turned around, wincing a little as her hind leg curled uselessly, unfurled her wings, and took to the sky, searching for the Bloodstream slavers and sending out a message to her battalion: <Hostiles in the area. Search and destroy. Protect the innocent!> Then she swooped above the treetops.

Now safely above the trees, Ciar scanned for signs of the fight she'd heard. It didn't take long; the Bloodstream dragons were visible from the her high vantage point, a Nebula's patterns flashing in the sunlight as one of her clanmates, Windsong, battled it and the other two Bloodstream dragons on her own. A Spitfire hatchling shivered against one tree, obviously the target of today's kidnapping attempt, its cries echoing in the empty air.

Bloodstream.

With a roar, she dived into the canopy and landed directly behind the Ember. She swiped at his neck with one paw, then turned to thrash him with her tail while scratching at the Nebula that was currently attacking Windsong. The Ember shrieked, whirling to strike her, but she was already gone, having leaped to face the Brimstone.

Edited by klinneah

Windsong drowsily tried to fight back the faint, and saw Ciarresax swoop down and scratch the Nebula with her paws. it roared in pain, and released Windsong. She tried to jump back on the Brimstone, but her wings flailed and she shrieked in pain. During the fight with the Ember, her leg bone had broken. With only one leg and her wings for support, she would not be able to fight well. But she could fly.

"Ciarresax, keep fighting! I'll get the hatchling and Ione to safety!" She grabbed Ione and the hatchling as quickly as she could, and took to the air. Her four wings stretched as much as they could, and before long she was at the nursery. Silvermist was there, calming the mysterious Albino hatchling. "Silvermist, I need you to take care of this Spitfire. It's urgent!"

She hurried over to the healer's den, Ione on her back. "Rosemary, take care of Ione. She's been hurt in battle, and so have I." She glanced back to her broken leg.

Against Rosemary's pleas, she headed back to the battle. Ciarresax was barely hanging on. Her leg ruled out crawling onto the dragons' backs. Aerial attacks it is. She flew high in an upward spiral. This was the move she used whenever land attacks were not possible. Then, she folded in her wings and dived down. Just as she was about to hit the ground, she spread her wings and talons. The Nebula didn't know what hit him. He fell to the ground in a flurry of scales and blood.

"Ciarresax, we can't win this!" Just one thought came. Demotic.

Edited by Amalitamia

( Hey guys sorry... I got sick then had to get surgery.. so.. im back and well!!)

Demotic-

The dark dragon cackled as he watched them scream and beg for mercy. He grunted and glared at another solider with his stone cold green eyes. “ YOU! Watch them closely. I will be back in due time.. I will go head to the mountains and maybe find something new to play with!” He burst-ed into a mad dark laugh and ran toward the mountains. It took him a few hours but he made it. “OH the sweet look of misery!” He climbed onto the mountains face and sighed inhaling the luscious scent of death. But something... was off.. Last time he was here only the scent of dead bodies buried beneath the ground lingered.. This faint smell...was..feminine... pure..and..sweet. He inhaled the sweet smell some more and quietly followed it. Intrigued that a dragon would hide in his mountains. The closer he got the stronger the smell became. He blinked and saw Letherblaka infront of the cave were dragoness resided.. He chuckled and his eyes were glinted with an emotion of pleasure and something else. “ Lethrblaka you found the dragoness hmm..?” He stepped over and looked at the pink dragon. He exhaled and looked at Lethrblaka. “ You will be greatly rewarded...” He turned his gaze back towards the pink dragoness.. She was very pretty to his surprise and seemed to please him, but he quickly threw out the thoughts and grumbled..

Windsong tried to leave. She had just seen the Brimstone run away towards Bloodstream territory. Probably best for him to kill on his on ground, she thought. The Ember stood guard, prohibiting her or Ciarresax from leaving.

((Sorry for the short post, I'm supposed to be in the shower...))

Edited by Amalitamia

( You have no idea how happy I am to see this sudden burst of life here. Happy to have you back lass. Moonbeam as you haven't been added yet please inform me which side your one so I can clarify possible meetings. My character is a human who is basically fleeing bloodstream territory in a calm, futile manner. [she has one leg, not the best thing to have.] So if your bloodstream we have that. There are actually quite a bit of places to jump in if your spiritual.)

( I agree, im glade everyone has stayed active with my absence. I hope you all will forgive me \o Also the entity will over appear every 4 or maybe... 3 pages I haven’t decide yet. Also Limn, thank you so much for being tempo boss!! ;A; I will surely think of something exclusive to you!! Also members will soon receive a msg from me; I will be seeing who is active and who is not.

Also Moonbeam22 i have posted your form! Please start rping~ biggrin.gif )

Moyataria-

Moya suddenly burst-ed through the clouds, her mouth opened in a threatening roar. She dove after one dragons and landed on its back biting its neck and side. She quickly retreated then dove in again from the other side, landing multiple blows she opened her wings wide using her the light to her will she blinded the dragon only to have it retreat back to bloodstream. She dove into her camp and quickly lashed her tail threatening the other dragons, she nudged one of the smaller hatchlings to return under the care of caretakers and back to the nursery. A look of worry, sadness, and anger covered her face..

Edited by foxfairy34759

((Oh wow, sorry for being so inactive on this. Been real busy studying for monthlies.))

"Guh!" moaned Ione as she tried to keep conscious. It was rather stupid of her to have charged right into that battle like that. She looked around. She was in the healer's den. She could feel the edges of her vision start to blur from loss of blood. I hope the others know what they're doing, she thought, before all turned black.

((so, umm... how does being one of the "chosen" work out? like, does Ione receive random messages from the entity when she is asleep? or what?))

((Happy to have such a warm welcome smile.gif I am a Spirituous dragon, Limn. I can find your human))

Ayra was out hunting as usual. However, she had gotten a bit distracted. The Ultraviolet dragon had spotted something just over the border of Bloodstream Clan. It was a human. A crippled human to be exact. Ayra hovered over the border for a moment before landing. She climbed a tree and perched herself on one of the branches to wait and see if the human would cross the border.

( Quite a bit of a confused jumbled mess happened. I do not anything but for this rp to live and for the plot to move. Sorry SoiledLove, people tried joining only to find it pretty much dead so quite a bit of confusion ensued. I'll try to write some kind of synopsis/recap of everything. =/ Later though. )

Kaelen stared at the expanse of empty land before her, she bent down to examine the light, grainy dirt. She had never seen anything like it, was this what they called a lake? Um, perhaps not.

Kaelen was surprised how fast she had gotten there, astonishingly, a canopy dragon gave her a lift; she had no idea there were dragons that helped escaping slaves. They hadn't said a word to eachother, they had merely spoke with signals. The lass that had given her a lift was secretive, and wouldn't give her a ride to the very edge; she would surely last awhile, that dragon wasn't taken any chances where she could be seen, or heard. All in all, Kaelen was lucky. She would have smiled, if that hadn't been broken from her, she didn't need to smile to know she was thankful. Her dead expression still reigned supreme.

Kaelen could hardly see anything in front of her, just an endless plain. Kaelen took her first step into the new floor beneath her, and her wooden leg sank. She flinched, her eyes narrowing. This earth isn't very strong... and it's so open, but, that dragon left me here and I can't see anywhere else to cross... Kaelen continued her trek through the unstable ground, this was proving to be difficult, not to mention tiring, and it was so warm here... She closed her eyes trying not to comtemplate about it, her countanence stone cold.

(Remember she's nearsighted so her vision is terrible. The canopy knows she isn't going to make it and is basically going to mercy kill her in her tired exhausted sleep. Also I'm just assuming the ultraviolet is near the desert because its near the bloodclan territory and its basically a desert dweller. =/ forgive me if I am wrong. Also shes like 5 steps into the desert, shes not going far. =/ )

Edited by Limn

(OK, the “Chosen” are the 4 key's to restore the balance between life and death which has been unbalanced by Demotic. Now the Entity, can appear at any time, in dreams, in reality, and in illusions. Now when the Entity appears it can give clues, advice, riddles, and commands to the chosen to help them along. But it cant help them physically during a fight, and what not, only able to send or tempt creatures/people to help them on their way.

What I mean by keys that they are a living vessel, each holding a part of a puzzle. Their job is to temporary stop Demotic, and restore the balance which will be revealed how later on in the story. Also the Entity is the balance of both so basically in a way Demotic is killing the balance of life which is inside of it~)

((I nearly forgot about Icefire being female

And I think I'll have Icefire have a crush on Demotic as well, just to make things interesting))

Icefire settled down for a small nap, letting the others take the new slaves away. Her eyes were trained on them as they were taken, weeping pitifully. She smiled to herself. Then she caught Demotic flying off somewhere. Oh well, if he had to do something, she wouldn't get in his way.

( BUmp! I wont post for a day or to! Im rearraning the page/coding on my computer for laurasia! Accepted forms will be moved and so on and so forth my lovelies! ALSO... SO far about 7 people replied to my msg... i am letting the date be extented to the 20... because of holidays~)

(Bump)

Entity

It inhaled a large breath of air; its breathing not stable nor calm. It slowly moved its somewhat ghostly appearance across the land. Breathing harsh breaths only letting faint voices of the past come from it. It shifted and soon vanished among the weeds as if it was never there. Only to appear again watching from above letting its ghost like fingers trail across the skin, bones, or scales of any beast, human, dragon, and other creatures along its way...

Forum Name: flame249

Character name:harathgar

Clan: loner

Species:dragon*electric*

Powers: summons lightning storms when angry

Bonded:

Crush/Mate:

Personality:harathgar gets angry very easily and loves flying through thunderstorms

History:harathgar's family was captured by demotic and was killed but harathgar had escaped he has sworn vengeance upon him and nothing will get in his way to stop him

Appearance:harathgar is large and strong. battle scars all along his body he has electric sparks dancing across him

other:

Edited by flame249

( Is this still alive? Will this be restarted or continued from where it was chaotically left off? =? I never typed up a recap for this because when I had the time I thought it was dead and would be a waste of time. )

((I hope it's not dead. I sent Foxfairy a message yesterday with all of the character's I'm hoping to join with. I read the back-messages the other day too))

((I guess we keep going from where we left off. It wouldn't make much sense to start over in the middle of a battle scene.))

The Brimstone snarled, rearing to smash his entire weight into Ciarresax' body. Although the lava of his home had cooled somewhat, his body heat was agony to withstand, and she was forced to distract him with flame before once again escaping into the treetops, and diving on the Ember from above. She hoped the Brimstone would not take the hatchling. It seemed too small a thing for such a bloody battle.

Despite her fury, and the downing of the Nebula some moments before, Ciar knew that this battle would not be won easily, and if not soon, not at all. Nor would it be wise to waste lives on what could very well turn out to be a meaningless skirmish in the grand scheme of things. Then again, perhaps today would be the turning point. Better to get things over quickly, before the tide turned against them. Better give Bloodstream a run for their money.

<Stand back, little hatchling.>

Snarling, she swiped at the Ember that was even now chasing the terrified Spitfire, who had tried to escape during the scuffle.

I unleash the Greatsword of the Corrupt. My teeth bite the whole of the enemy. My talons shear the whole of their wings. My My reach is as far as the coast and as high as the stars. I conquer the battlefield with my might!

Other dragons would have said she seemed to tower over the trees and sweep the stars from the sky. They might have said she was everywhere at once, tearing into the Ember's neck with her teeth while at the same time terrorizing the Brimstone with flame from above. They might have said she was a force to behold, the turning of the tide, the second wind.

In truth, it was only an illusion. Her battle magics had seen limited practice at best, and somehow all of the nature that she was loathe to use them without dire need. The Greatsword, in particular, was a power she had used only once before, and then with no practice, no control, and no discerning who died and who was spared.

She felt caught in the grip of a greater power, as though she was a gale force wind, indiscriminate and apathetic in its destruction. The power inside her was uncaring when the Ember fell to the ground, still, and only died away when the Brimstone fled, unable to withstand the heat of her fire.

As the battle died away, so too did the Greatsword, leaving her in a rush of warm air and sudden stillness. Nobody else moved.

((Trying my best to revive this!))

Edited by klinneah