deep234

forum food fight

Why thanks Fate. I guess you'd like some smoothie too. *Generously dumps smoothie on LostFate, then gets hit with Darien's cheesecake*

xd.png

I guess this table isn't doing me too much good.

*Listens to Awesome* Wait...did you say cement? Not too foody there. "Everybody! To the attic!"

*Runs up random staircase*

*sends out jello monster armed with an inedible (indestructible) sandwich sword*

*enjoys anarchy as zombie roast chickens and jello monster start fighting each other*

I'm bringing in the fastnachts, and I'm making them rain from the sky... tongue.gif

Hmmm, smoothie.... well, could need something warmer now

*spraying noodle soup around*

*has zombie roast chicken army start slapping everyone across the face with fish*

cuts the zombie chickens heads off and then starts throwing there bodys at Karedj.

Gross! Look at those poor chickens!

*Uses table as protective covering for red pepper soup* Whew, at least I dodged that one.

*Takes the fish that I was about to be slapped with and starts grilling it*

I take out a candy cane gun and shoot a peppermint-flavoured arrow at Katedj's fish, which knocks it off her grill and onto the ground ( tongue.gif ). Then, I throw three chocolate chip cookie Batarangs at her.

I slip and fall because of the honey.

"Honey?! I don't like honey...let's have some grape juice instead!" I take out a huge water gun that transforms into a fountain. It then proceeds to squirt everybody with grape juice. I drink up the grape juice with pleasure, despite being covered with honey.

I dump even more honey on the floor, until it gets to the state where everybody starts drowning.

Aha, but I can swim! I swim out of the honey with difficulty as it is very sticky. After a few minutes of struggling, I manage to fly out of the honey. I look at myself.

"Eww..." I clean myself in a nearby ocean and return, a retaliation attack forming in my mind. I drop fifty bombs containing SPINACH (I don't eat spinach xd.png ) and hide myself in a hidden cave deep in the ocean.

pops up out of the other end of my fox hole only too find Dream_Dragon... Hey what are you doing here in my foxhole and why do I smell spinach?...

O_o "I didn't know this was your foxhole...this is my hidden underwater cave!" Then I spurt some orange juice in Darien's face.

"Oh, and I dropped fifty bombs full of spinach earlier, that's why you can smell spinach. Hey, wanna go check out the mess above?" Without waiting for an answer, I swim out of the cave and fly up above the ocean.

"Wow, what a mess..."

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Hey, its a good thing I like orange juice, but not in the face...I say looking at you. Ok lets take a look see..and heads out the foxhole too see the big mess. Oh my what a mess you have made... blink.gif