deep234

forum food fight

Hmmm now there something you don't see every day, spaghetti tornadoes, filling but deadly...

Edited by Darien

And this... THIS SHALL BE OUR NEW BATTLEGROUND! MWAHAHAHAHAH-*coughs*

*flings Peanut Butter at random people with a butter knife*

walks throught and throws a cheesecake at Dracoscar hitting her in the face, then steals the Peanut Butter and runs off. hope you enjoy the cake, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

...Is it cheesecake?

*begins melting butter until the liquid is SUPER hot and throws it on Darien to slow him down*

jumps into the water washing it off. you'll have too better then that...

*waiting for Darien to reappear clean then throws a full load of sour cream*

as I get out from the water I see the sour cream coming and duck just in time, them watchs as it hits Dracoscar. oh ny...

*being hit by tomato sauce throwing chilli con carne towards Darien while he was watching Dracoscar and towards Slytherin7 as thankyou for the sauce tongue.gif *

*arrives at the food fight with all my dragons armed with hundreds of pies*

'Sup. cool.gif

Austin came just in time to receive a icecream snowball to the face along with everyone else.

ICECREAM SNOWBALLS FOR ALL!!!

(IM making this food fight into a snowball fight lol, but im the only 1 w/ the snowballs cool.gif )

OHNOYOUDON'T! HADOKEN! *Hadokens a very large spicy meatball at rogue-fox* ((Just what the heck did I just do?))

Austin came just in time to receive a icecream snowball to the face along with everyone else.

ICECREAM SNOWBALLS FOR ALL!!!

(IM making this food fight into a snowball fight lol, but im the only 1 w/ the snowballs cool.gif )

*eats a snowball and gets brainfreeze* AGHHHH wacko.gif AVENGE ME DRAGONS!!!

*dragons throw pies at everyone* xd.png

Cat food? May I have some tea with it, please? wink.gif

*throwing fresh orange slices towards Slytherin7*

*Has green dragon make a small hole in Clara's bunker* Hey Clara, hope you're in the mood for a caramel bath! *Sticks hose through hole with runny caramel coming through*

*Runs back to food fight* Time to make this a party! *Turns radio on full blast...with classical music coming out* Erm...hot potatoes anyone? *Tosses hot potato to Darien*

*joining Katedj and sending some cheese sauce along with the potato towards Darien*