deep234

forum food fight

Ok ok... I wont powerplay.... DANWAR YOU BETTER NOT EITHER. *explodes from potato-zooka*

*respawns*

*buys Potato SMG-Zooka, and fires at weavile*

commando:i thot zookas whhere better?

*every one of my men label themselves "zooka"

(meanwhile,at my UNRAIDABLE SECRET UNDERGROUND BASE)

*one of my men dashes through the poral*&

soldier:WE NEED RE-ENMFORCEMENTS!!!

me:go usre tyhe tanks.i have assighned you and the other 30 men with 10 more soldiers.5 in tanks,4 with more meatball assult rifles,and one cheese dragon.

soldier:thank you sir!

me:good luck!

*the re-enforcements arrive uptop*

*the soldier that i talked to runs back through the portal*

*Enters danwar's Unraidable base* I'm not raiding it. I'm just entering it. *Sneaks up behind danwar, and pies him*

Edit: I really need to eat those pies instead of pie-ing people...

Edited by guy person

*Enters danwar's Unraidable base* I'm not raiding it. I'm just entering it. *Sneaks up behind danwar, and pies him*

Edit: I really need to eat those pies instead of pie-ing people...

*i shoot ya in the head with my chocolate bar pistol*

*i take a shower*

*Has a chocolate bar in his head* Hey Danwar! ya wanna eat a pie with me? *Asks danwar really politely if he wants to eat a pie*

*Has a chocolate bar in his head* Hey Danwar! ya wanna eat a pie with me? *Asks danwar really politely if he wants to eat a pie*

me:sure!after my shower and this...*thows a pie in ur faic*

*covers eyes* WHERE AM I GOING? *Pies danwar while he is in the shower*

*Runs out of the unraidable base*

*Dumps cool lemonade over guy person as he runs out of a mysterious base* There! All clean! *Proceeds to throw grapes at him*

*i wash off the pie and complete the shower and get dried and dressed and i arm myself again*

*my men fire at guy and DD*

*Eats candy and then flosses* Thank you Dream. *Returns her kindness with warheads to the face*

*Dodges the dfire* You just said it yourself, I am Master, you have no hope of winning! *Shoots lightning at the refrigerator that just appeared next to Danwar* *The refrigerator explodes into many fragments, spilling its month old contents*

*Picks a warhead out of the air and tries it* I...LOVE...IT! THE SOURNESS! *Bounces off of the walls that aren't there and throws pancakes everywhere in random directions*

*Dodges the dfire* You just said it yourself, I am Master, you have no hope of winning! *Shoots lightning at the refrigerator that just appeared next to Danwar* *The refrigerator explodes into many fragments, spilling its month old contents*

*ya accidentally suck up the frige,maling it explode in your belly,killing@respawning ya*

Syrup-zooka! *Dfires syrup-zooka at Danwar*

(EDIT: Danwar, Kirby is my avatar, I'm not him.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

*Scampers behind danwar123* LIKE A BOSS! *Uses hard candy sledgehammer to give him a good ol' knock on the head*

EDIT: (On the other hand, I think I like to be a mouse. xd.png A mouse that apparently has human strength)

Edited by Dream_Dragon

*Picks a warhead out of the air and tries it* I...LOVE...IT! THE SOURNESS! *Bounces off of the walls that aren't there and throws pancakes everywhere in random directions*

*my men hide behind the trenches*

*the projectiles bounce back at u*

*Grabs carrots and fill up my carrot gun that sharpens the carrots, and shoots it at danwar like a machine gun*

*and i summon a force-sheild that bounces all attacks back at the sender for the previous asattack posts*

I know it's not food, but close enough, FRYING PAN OF DOOM! *Uses Frying Pan of Doom to send pancakes back at Danwar's men* *The pancakes are moving so quickly they are unavoidable* *Danwar's men are NPCs, when they die they do not respawn*

*Breaks shield* Uh, uh, naughty! *Points at thread name* It's called a food fight! *Throws a chilli dog at danwar123's face*

*me and my men teleport up ionto a chopper and drop a chocolate nmuke on everyone*

my 40 men:YAY!

server:danwar123 left the game.

Edited by danwar123

(Alright Danwar, that's totally unfair, you have to use food, or at least something close.

EDIT: And this isn't Minecraft.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

*Breaks shield* Uh, uh, naughty! *Points at thread name* It's called a food fight! *Throws a chilli dog at danwar123's face*

(That's what I tried to remind him. biggrin.gif )

*Throws candy at MW898* There, eat up.

*EATS NUKE and helicopter* again, FOOD FIGHT, not, NUKE EVERYONE BECAUSE YOU CAN-fight. *Throws pickle at danwar*