deep234

forum food fight

*Watches as the swordman slaps me with pizza* ...Really? You're trying to cut me with pizza? Take this! *The Candy Cane appears in my paw and I slap him in the face with it before scampering away in the grass* I'm a tiny mouse that apparently has the strength of a human, what did you expect?

*Throws pizza at everybody* Free pizza!

*Watches as the swordman slaps me with pizza* ...Really? You're trying to cut me with pizza? Take this! *The Candy Cane appears in my paw and I slap him in the face with it before scampering away in the grass* I'm a tiny mouse that apparently has the strength of a human, what did you expect?

*Throws pizza at everybody* Free pizza!

me:CUT!

*everyone rushes out of their places*

me:dream dragon,youur'e doing it wrong.yopur'e supposed to be cut in half.the pizza swords have the streingth of a user posted imagestone sword.

me:go back to your places.

ACTION!

man:take 2.

*the pizza swordsmen cut u in peices,but u respawn*

me:INFANTRY WITH MEATBALL-GUNS,FIRE!!!!!

Umm, that's kind of like powerplaying...you do know that I could have dodged the pizza swords, right?

*Throws jelly*

Umm, that's kind of like powerplaying...you do know that I could have dodged the pizza swords, right?

*Throws jelly*

*the jelly hitsa soldier,so 2 oters rush tyo heal him:1 wipes most of the jam off,the other puts a bandage for the jelly that can't me cleaned in the mists of battle*

*the 2 men help the wounded one up*

*they continue firing at DD*

Edited by danwar123

*Watches the wounded man in disbelief* That was jelly, JELLY, how can that hurt anybody? *Explodes in frustration, respawns, and hides somewhere else until the 'war' is over*

(I'm just going to hop in now.)

I see you have meatball guns. How would you like a taste, get it taste? //shot Of my tomato-zooka? *Pulls out tomato-zooka* *Fires and knocks meatballs out of the air*

*Hides somewhere where danwar will never find me* You'll never find me...... pulls out potato cannon *BANG, the potato fires and flies into danwar* Danwar took a potato to the face. he died.... and respawned.

Hon hon hon! (French laugh :-P)

Everyone knows that tomatoes aren't a food.

FIRE THE CANNONS FILLED WITH FLAN!! *Flan engulfs the tomatoes and covers MW up.*

They're still food, and not being edible just makes them more dangerous. *Throws carrots over Onix's head*

Just because he can't find you doesn't mean I won't! Actually, I don't need to find you! *Fires fettuccine all over, hopefully hitting guy*

*Pulls tarp over head just in time* Phew... *reloads potato cannon, then Fires at MW*

Edit: *realizes that the potato just hit the tarp* GAAH... *Facepalm*

Edited by guy person

*Slashes potato lightning fast* I am too fast for weak weapons like potato cannons! *Pulls out potato-zooka* Everything becomes ten times stronger when you label it with zooka! *Fires potato-zooka at guy, who just revealed his position to me*

*Labels himself with 'Zooka'* I AM NOW GUY-ZOOKA! *eats the potato and burps up mashed potatoes on weavile*

*Dodges mashed potatoes, barely* Crap *Has Oh Crap Moment* Well um, I'll just be going now. *Hops in TARDIS* *guy explodes in a mass of potatoes caused by the spud mine beneath him*

-Ten minutes ago-

*Hops out of TARDIS* Dum-de-dum *Lays spud mine where guy will be standing in ten minutes* *Hops back in TARDIS*

-The present-

*Hops out of TARDIS* Sucker!

Well, waiting is boring... *Peeks out of hole and spots some mashed potato, in which I proceed to eat it* It's raining candy mice! *Candies, in the shapes of mice, begin to fall from the sky*

Yeah, candy mice... *Hold up hands in mock surrender and proceeds to create a kitty-cannon-cane* *Fires kitty-cannon-cane(as in candy cane) at sky, trying to defend himself from candy mice*

*Does not get hit* Ha! *Loads potato cannon, and shoots danwar in the face*

*Danwar dies and respawns*

*Kills guy and Danwar by shooting the, with lightning for powerplaying* Enough! *Goes back to actual fight*

*Potato-zookas guy*

*Dodges danwar123's men* Sorry, but I ain't gettin' powerplayed by anyone! *Throws potato at everybody* Potatoes!

Ok ok... I wont powerplay.... DANWAR YOU BETTER NOT EITHER. *explodes from potato-zooka*

*respawns*

*buys Potato SMG-Zooka, and fires at weavile*

*Fends of guy's potatoes with his claws, but gets hit by a few* *Eats potato stuff off himself* Take this! No seriously take it. *Hands guy soda pop grenade*

*Grenade explodes*

*Throws candy floss at guy person* Surprise! Free candy!

Since I got sniped and guy person has exploded into itty bits, I'll just throw the candy floss at MW898. *Throws candy floss at MW898*

Edited by Dream_Dragon

*eats candy floss* mmm cottoncandy *throws a moldy taco i found behind the trashcan*

*Screams and runs away from mold taco* No moldy tacos allowed! *Throws cake* THE CAKE IS A LIE! ...I had to...

*licks soda off face with abnormally long tounge(That I only have online)* *Pies weavile because he happens to be close enough to pie* I should have eaten the pie...