deep234

forum food fight

runs through. Run for it is free, run for the love of god run...

*chases after Darien throwing rotten apples* xd.png

Ha, ha your too slow too catch me Sparkle, here have some eggs...[/i] throws rotten eggs at you...[/i] tongue.gif

Ha, ha your too slow too catch me Sparkle, here have some eggs...[/i] throws rotten eggs at you...[/i] tongue.gif

*flies out of my passage,firing meatballs at you 2 and shoots my pud-zooka at you 2 and glares at your clothes and bodies,coverd in meat and chocolate pudding,and then i laugh as i go back down through my passage*

*closes my indestructible door to my passage*

quickly ducks and runs away very fast... Hey watch it Danwar... tongue.gif

from the ground,but not above.

*drops a bomb into your fort*

anbnd as for you,darien...

*quickly plants cocolate pudding mines around you*

Takes out my trusty bazooka and starts shooting potato salad at Danwar. it will take more then that too get me!...

catchs the bottles of syrup and smiles at you.Mmmm I love maple syrup, get any pancakes?...

I don't know,let me look*starts going through backpack,throwing various food items at Darien while looking for pancakes*Hmm...let's see,pasta...pudding...raspberries...tomatoes...waffles...hamburger...cotton candy...ice cream...ah,here it is:pancakes*throws them too*

catchs and eats the pasta,pudding,waffles,hamburger,cotton candy,ice cream and thepancakes... oh man I'm full... biggrin.gif

Oh well I will throw more stuff at you then biggrin.gif *starts throwing more stuff:Jello,cookies,cupcakes,chocolate,s'mores,cherries,jicama...*

Edited by Squertle

ducks and runs away from you. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Not so fast*gets out a garden hose that sprays nacho cheese and uses it on Darien*

(Heheh,Rhett and Link rap battle of manliness reference smile.gif )

Drops and roll out and away from you, then gets out my Bazooka and starts shooting chocolate back at you... Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha...

*jumps in front of Squertle and is hit with chocolate* NOOOOO

*sits down and eats chocolate* X3

*hurls a strawberry cheesecake at Darien* Take that! tongue.gif

Why thank you I will...catchs the cheesecare and eats it... mmm, here have some brownies... I say as I throw them at you... biggrin.gif

Why thank you I will...catchs the cheesecare and eats it... mmm, here have some brownies... I say as I throw them at you... biggrin.gif

me:let's go through my backpack of ammunittion.

*i go through varios meats and deli and find a heat-seeking beef rocket*

hey darien,would your steak to be rare,md.raqre,md.,or death cooked?

darien:uhh...md.rare?

me:death cooked it is!

*i make the rocket extremeley hot?

me:and here's some ice-cold water to cool ya down!

*i attach water thatr's -100 degrees farenheight*

me:enjoy your meal!

*i launch the rocket*

*Takes out hard-candy umbrella* Is it raining? Yep, it is. *Throws smoke-bombs that smell like waffles and egg to everyone*

*Takes out hard-candy umbrella* Is it raining? Yep, it is. *Throws smoke-bombs that smell like waffles and egg to everyone*

*grabs bomb and throws it on the ground,sending me back to my undergroound base*

*i find the army i was trainiung awaiting me*

soldiers:TEIN-HUIT!

me:hello,soldiers!today will be the deay you must go up to the surface of the lunchroom.each of ytou will be assighned diffrent weapons.

*i orginize my men into 4 groups:15/30 of my men are armed with meatball assult rifles,10/30 will have pizza swords,4/30 will have catipults that shoot ginormous scoops of ice cream,ant the final one shall be a commando.*

me:men,now,MAKE THEM A MEAL AND MAKE ME PROUD!!!!

My men:YES SIR!!!!

*they go through a portal up to the main level where everyone else is*

*the battle begins*

*Sees flying ball of chocolate ice-cram and stands directly in its path* ICCCEEEEE-CRRRRREEEEAAAAM!!!!!! *Ice-cream ball splats on me and I begin eating it* Om nom nom...delicious, sweet ice-cream...

After I eat my way out...

A catapult with a giant meatball filled with cheese will magically appear! *A catapult with a giant meatball filled with cheese magically appears* FIRE!

P.S. Those meatballs with cheese are really good, by the way. Especially if you eat them with spaghetti bolognaise.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

*Sees flying ball of chocolate ice-cram and stands directly in its path* ICCCEEEEE-CRRRRREEEEAAAAM!!!!!! *Ice-cream ball splats on me and I begin eating it* Om nom nom...delicious, sweet ice-cream...

After I eat my way out...

A catapult with a giant meatball filled with cheese will magically appear! *A catapult with a giant meatball filled with cheese magically appears* FIRE!

P.S. Those meatballs with cheese are really good, by the way. Especially if you eat them with spaghetti bolognaise.

commando uses his special movew!

OM NOM NOM

*the commando eats the giant meatball*

*the pizza-swordsmen attack u and cut u 2 peices*