deep234

forum food fight

*lands on ground after swimming in chocolate tidal wave* *licks hand* Mmm, so chocolatey...

*Tackles Dream_Dragon* Now you're chocolatey too!

laighs and throws a chocolate pie at Katedj. Heads up...

Oh nose! Not the nose....*rolls away from Dream_Dragon, where the pie lands on them*

xd.png

Thanks for the warning that time.

*Takes spices out of pocket and begins covering everyone in cajan, garlic salt, onion powder, chili flakes...ground ginger*

Hmm, seems to be time for dessert. *Dodges cupcakes and catches brownies* Mmm, more chocolate. I think it's time for something a bit healthier. Anyone up for fruit smoothies? I'm making! cool.gifshades.png

What?! Eurgh, I hate cream pies... *Puts on poncho and opens up umbrella to protect myself from Katedj's spices* No way! I don't even eat fruit smoothies! How about some MariGold Yoghurt Mixed Berries flavour instead?!

*Summons second tsunami, but of yoghurt this time, throws away the poncho and umbrella, and enjoys the yoghurt*

Edited by Dream_Dragon

watchs as Katedj catchs one of the brownies. I hope you like it I made just for youuuuu... biggrin.gif

I jump out of the way just in time and the pancakes clatter to the floor. Then, I take out a gun and fire it multiple times at AwesoMan30000, having pointy chocolate chips as bullets.

Still had some pancakes in my hands. Uses them as a shield, then does another great throw.

I take out my umm...chocolate-coated super-sharp sword and slice the pancake in half. Then, I fling the sword at you, take out three grape-flavoured candy hardened Batarangs, and throw them at you too.

I have an infinite supply of pancakes!

I get a nasty cut from the sword but successfully deflect the batarangs. Then I throw some exploding raw chickens at Dream_Dragon's face.

*walks out with a trayful of smoothies* Some even have yogurt in them! *Sees food weapons* Looks like it's time for me to *Dumps smoothies on Awesome, Dream, and Darien* then *ducks and covers behind tipped table*

*As Katedj suddenly appears next to me behind my table I generously pat her with cream pies*

runs by throwing cessecak at Karedj and LostFate...

I am about to shield myself with a candy cane shield when Katedj temporarily blinds me with smoothies.

"Argh!" I wiped the smoothies from my eyes and see the raw chicken bombs incoming. I scream and dive for the nearest table but wasn't quick enough...

After the explosion...

I groan and get up. Everywhere is a mess. I glared at AwesoMan30000 and make a humongous jelly blob come out of nowhere. Then, by using the Force, I slam it down on AwesoMan30000's head. tongue.gif

*has started getting bored in bunker and has started experimenting*

*sends out army of zombie roast chickens*

*Suddenly flies out of a pancake on a winged, rainbow narwhal (a battle narwhal) that turned out to be a portal to the Narwhal Dimension and throwses a jelly snake that knocks the fish cannon out of animals4501's hand* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

*As I run out of cream pies I start throwing roasted pork loins around*

watchs ever one from under a table. oh man what a big mess...

I summon a huge tsunami of melted chocolate mixed with wet cement. Before impact I teleport to Slime Cave.