shadow2345

The Overlord Test

(Thought it the 2/3:1/3 split would be the fairest, but how will Luna get her minions while she's captured? Unless one of her minions has that responsibility.)

Quallor would find Lilith in the throne room, along with what remained of her army.

The throne room being a place large enough to the loss-counting and be a good regrouping place. She heard the pounding on the hidden door and sent a Brown to open it.

Lilith turned to Quallor as he spoke,

"Hello. You wouldn't happen to know how many of Luithark's minions survived, would you?" Lilith spoke, "Just that we seem to have undead just outside..."

Quallor: "In the seventies, but that includes the ones lost in action." He said and continued,"I'm Luithark's right hand minion, it's a pleasure to meet you." Then he nodded towards the secret enterance,"Luithark today had some minions bring back all the children from an orfanage. They are down there, but I don't know what she planned doing with them seeing as they can't do as much as adult humans and such." Then he pointed to one of Luithark's minions,"That minion can show you where all of Luithark's pets are that are alive. We'll be holdin' a ceremony for the dead at the early dawn, if you want to come."

Quallor smiled,"if I knew Luithark, this is what she would do with her minions if she was ever taken hostage: Let Quallor and Lilith be in charge." He frowned,"Did you see Luithark get taken? I did indeedy."

(happy bday, shadow)

Lilith thought for a bit... "Considering Luithark went to the trouble of getting the children, we can't let the undead get them... I don't have any Blues with me, so I would like some Blues to open a portal to my tower, so the children can get through." She turned to her 3 Guards that survived, "You are to go back with the children and set a place for them, wake up the 4 Blues to help you."

Turning back to Quallor, "We need all the minions available if we are to hold this tower against the undead. Can you round them up for me?"

"Now for the pets... if they're capable of combat, we'll need the help, if not.. they can go through with the children."

By this time the Brown had opened the secret door.

(Lol alex)

Quallor nodded. "The alligators are capable and the snakes were caught today, so probaly not most of the snakes. I'll call out to the minions, hopefully they'll come right away. And in the meantime I suggest that we put some minions together to figure out sone kind of remedy for the undead, or at least something to paralyze them for a while so we can examine them." He paused and said,"After I round the minions up I'm going to send some minions to grab carefully all of Luithark's papers and such, knowing Luithark she probaly wrote down her plans for the children and such. You and I will probaly examine them back at your tower, is that fine with you?"

Lilith nodded, "Plans would be useful. I suggest that Blues and Reds should work on the undead, I think magic may be more effective than physical strength against them. Any Browns and Greens should form a barricade for defence."

Quallor nodded, then when he was about to turn he made one last remark,"I think Luithark's magical projector thing is still in her room, I think you might want to look at it for a better bird's eye view." Then I left to proceed with Lilith's and his plans.

"Sounds useful" Lilith left to take a look at the magical projector thing to see if it was still running and if it was to observe the progress of the undead.

Hopefully the portal would be up and running so the children could get out before the battle started.

((Thanks you two, and Alexxo, its ok, I'll drag you into this.))

The Grim Reaper walked up to the gates to the tower. He looked at the thick wood and metal. He chuckled to himself as he looked behind him. Two dozen skeletons, not a strand of flesh on any of them. Some armed, most not. The two wayverns were now out and sniffing those little beasties. Reaper looked down at one. He saw its flesh color, and when he touched it with his scythes hilt it cumpolsed and then stood. The undead minion looked up at Reaper who motioned toward the door. "OPEN! I NEED HELP!" The minion screamed as Reaper stood next to him waiting to see what would happen. He looked at his Wayverns, two creatures the same size as him, green flames behind their eye sockets just like him. But unlike the other skeletons here they could breath out his signature. Or, at least what used to be his signature. A heavy gray fog that would roll out from him, and any who breathed it in would be dead sooner rather then later since it was a poison. The Grim Reaper now derided that it was time to put that necromancer or whatever it was in its place... screaming in agony. The Grim Reaper walked towards the middle of the battle field and sighed. The Minions around him rose up and started telling him he last things they saw. Eventually he was able to pin point where the controller was at. He moved toward there and made the minions start to scream as if they were eaten alive to further give the impression that the single minion wasn't dead. In truth there was only some seared flesh on the blue, so it could be believed he hadn't died but just went into temperoray shock.

The Grim Reaper moved toward where the Lich was at, but he had no way of knowing that just yet. He impaled the earth onto his blade and watched as foot prints showed up in the now gray ground, a ground devoid of all life, of all nutrients and all minerals. He followed the foot prints into a shadow and frowned. Teleportation he hated. He had come a bit too late, so now he'd just go to any spot where there was a high number of undead rising.

(Minions risin by Blue's don't count since when the Blue's save them their body still has a chance to live, sort of like CPR or the thing when they shock you so your heart starts to beat again)

Lokie was worried that thing would surely come for him, he was getting paranoid. The few thing that was making him happy were the dead sea creatures he could use to escape and the immense amount of bodies he could raise on the inside. So he went to work raising the whales and sharks would only take a few seconds and a bit of effort because they where few but creating an army would take more time then he thought he had, or at least the traditional way.

He remembered a ritual he had stumbled upon during his days at the academy took a fair amount of preparation and a conduit to channel the spell towards the surrounding area. He threw the stone throne out through the window and started chanting. if this worked most the people in the cemetery would rise and obey him unlike the previous spell. His only worry at this point was if he could finish it before he was tracked down.

Currently have

4 undead sharks

1 undead whale

20 blue

20 green

20 red

and 40 brown

((Aw Bloody, you're too nice. And welcome back my friend, hope we can settle some old things xd.png))

The Grim Reaper felt it through himself, a stir in the graves. He smiled and fell through the ground. He rose up and raised a hand, a rock landed in his hand causing it to fall back slightly from the friction. He looked at it and touched his scythe to it, making the rock crack and fall from his hand. He looked up at a tower. He felt undead around him, and he felt greatness. He looked toward the ocean and moved toward it. He wanted to see what he had missed out on. He knew the summoner could easily spot him, and he knew he could be attacked. But truly, who is foolish enough to attack The King of Death? The way his underlings reacted when he had showed up signified to him that he was remembered, at least by some. And those few spread word of him all around. He watched the undead Whale and Sharks and chuckled. He raised his hand and shuddered with glee. "My servant's, My minions... come to you're lord and master, come to your king' He said and chuckled happily, He wanted to torture the one who dared scratch his domain, he wanted to destroy the one that violated his right. He waited to see how those undead few would react to his call.

(I love the personality of death incarnate tongue.gif)

Lokie was surprised when half way through his ritual he felt a powerful force appear within his cemetery. He order his minions to gather in the tower the red and blues where to help him complete his ritual while the greens found the intruder and brought information about him and the browns guarded the tower. As long as the incantation isn't complete i won't be able to put up any resistance against that things power over my undead or over myself( me being a lich am an undead) he thought.

Edited by alexxo97

((Hey Takhesis, his Army stayed behind, and his minions is still calling for help, he was the only one that left

And thanks, so do I, he's one of my most popular characters to use since he's epicness in a skeleton))

The Grim Reaper looked up at the tower as he touched his scythe to the water. He watched the tower for a minuet and looked back. The whale, and the sharks were floating bellies up, now truly dead. He watched as their chest and belly were split, as if cut by his scythe, and he watched the bones run out. The bones were now much much smaller, he had broken their bones and made hundreds of spider like creatures from them. He watched the bones float over the water toward him. He then looked back at the tower once more. "Shut it summoner, your powers are useless, surrender and my mercy might just come" He said toward the tower. He knew his voice would send black explosions off behind the persons eyes. These explosions weren't actually there, but were the brains reaction to it, the way the senses felt the words rather then heard. The grim Reaper looked at the dead in the ground, he raised his hand and the bodies all rose up. some still had flesh on them and would bite creatures and infect them with poison which would make them turn into more zombies. The skeletons armed themselves with whatever they could, be it rocks, branches or fists. Their fingers ended in sharp points so they could use those to stab minions or living things. The Grim Reaper moved toward the gates, his movements appearing as if he were floating.

The skeletal army was still in the area, they were just hidden underground now that they burried themselves in to the holes they had made. The holes weren't large nor deep, since they were there for who knows how many years, so they just went to their old resting places to await their chance to take the tower and raze it. The Wayverns were a different story though. The two dragon like creatures had to move into the shadow of the tower to not be spotted as they waited on either side of the gate, just out of sight.

((Indubitably. xd.png))

An hour passed and Ashamun and sixteen minions were awaiting the gate to her tower to be opened. She was dressed in her normal Overlord attire. A black, flowing dress along with a cape that drifted lightly down from her shoulders to caress the floor.

"Lower the gate!" She called up to the minion that sat upon the control panel and overlooked the entrance.

"Yes Master!" It nodded down to her and started to turn the handle. In a few moments, the gate touched the dirt floor outside and Ashamun stepped out, her feet falling soundlessly onto the soft underbrush.

Then she and her minions were off, traveling to the not far off city which would soon be hers. Inside her dress pocket, she kept a hand wrapped around a small doll in which a single pin resided. It was her favorite voodoo doll and she never went anywhere without it. They walked on for about an hour, keeping their approach silent and unnoticed. Until of course, they arrived and Ashamun made her presence known.

"People of this city, I call out to you, not in means to cause panic or turmoil, but to notify you all that you are all now under my control. Resistance is futile and if you try to fight me, you will be destroyed. I can be extraordinarily cruel, but this is not needed if you cooperate. Now, does anyone have anything to say about that?" She projected her voice clearly and loudly, using the tone of an Overlord to instill silence everywhere except in herself.

After a few seconds, Ashamun felt almost giddy that no one had anything to object with. The people around merely stared at her either in awe or confusion. Then, the voices raised and suddenly, the people of the city were yelling and shouting in outraged tones, faces around turning panicked and angry. She sighed to herself and shook her head, allowing the humans their time to whine and complain.

"Evil wench! How dare you come here and just announce us as your people! Do you think you can do that without any repercussions?!" A man stepped out from the crowds that had begun to form and raised an angry fist at her, his muddy brown eyes darkening in rage. Ashamun met his eyes unwaveringly and smiled.

"Yes. I do." She tilted her head to the side and blinked. The man's eyes widened suddenly and a crack was heard from his neck as it followed her movement, bending at an awkward angle. The man fell to the ground in a heap and all went quiet.

"Now then... I shall ask again. Are there any objections?" This time, her question was met with nothing but silence.

Lokie herd the voice and interrupted his chanting for an instance. spare me, ya right There is no way the lord of death would forgive one such as me! he yelled. After wards he completed the incantation as a wave of ominous energy spread throughout the cemetery reaching the ocean and the nearby forest . creating shock waves and raising the dead. After wards, Lokie fell to one nee. now I know why this ritual was forbidden, he said. he was completely drained of energy berlie able to keep his existence from fading.

My horde, kill the intruder he ordered them, and they started to march. Good i have complete control over them. Just hope he can't overtake my influence, he thought.

Edited by alexxo97

((holy heck Bloody I freaking love your character, and Alex, your new here ain't ya? But keep up the great work man))

The grim Reaper chuckled as the dead around them rose. His own forces went to fight them. The ones in the ocean were useless, but the one on land were annoying. The Grim Reapr shook his head as his undead fought at the gate, keeping the others out. The Grim Reaper turned to the gate and with a fluent series of movements he had cut a rectangle into the gate large enough for three man to walk in shoulder to shoulder. He then did just that. He headed up the tower toward the one that bluntly had refused his mercy. Oh, he would have given it, he would have let this summoner live, but now? Well, he might still do that, but for a harsher price then begging. He knew his forces were being overwhelmed but he ignored it, he ignored that fact for he knew he could always raise more. All the dead in the world, all the beings that ever lived we're at his control. He found the one, he found the pathetic overlord and chuckled. "you... You ignorant fool, your a lLich and you refuse my hand? Your one of the forces I call upon and you don't bow before your king? I should shatter your every bone then make you stay within them and feel the pain as if you were living again. But I give you one more chance. Bow to me, serve me more loyaly then you would yourself, and beg for my forgiveness" the king of Death said and waited for the Lich to answer as the last of his forces fell.

((how about a new type to add to this, a bit of a twist to the RP. How about we add a Hero's Guild? You know, like the ones in Fable? That would let the no so evil people join this. And for the heck of it we could add another faction if anyone thinks up something good. I need three suggestions to the new faction and we can do a vote on it afterwards))

(you know how the overlords where chosen by the forces of evil right. well how about a chosen few chosen by god or something who's role is to also become overlord but they must prove it by destroying the evil but remaining righteous but they can only choose species from the grey area up.)

lokie having poured all of his energy into that last spell couldn't believe that the one thing that they where supposed to stop had already come so close. He was so weak at this point that he even if he wanted to he couldn't even attempt to punch him or anything. Not only that but his presence was so overwhelming like ten meters of pressure where laid atop of him. he could do nothing but kneel in front of him.

he is not someone that I can hope to defeat now or even escape from he thought to himself. but one of theses days I will find a way to break free.

(ugh NOoooooooo i submit) (or do I?) (do I?)

Well, no, I don't want anything religiouse, and any god sent forces (god as in not God but beings with immense powers) would rather be sent at the Reaper since he was imprisoned by a dozen gods, each of a different element after he nearly killed the God of Death who was one of the strongest. The four strongest gods are Light, Life Death, Darkness. But if I brought them into the main plot and not a background to Reapers origins in this then the God of Darkness would have to be the one behind the Overlords.

What your thinking off could be upheld by my Hero Guild idea, a group of creatures that protect the lands from Evil, the ones responsible for defeating some of the past Overlords as well as in the capture of the Grim Reaper and keeping Hells forces back. An army for good so to say. But if we bring ods they'd be controlled by the gods of life and light due to how Overlords are controlled by Darkness (the god of death is still missing, unknown reasons as to why since Reaper was 'beaten' and a few million years have past)

))

The Grim Reaper watched the pitiful figure. "Say it" he ordered. As the fist undead came around the corner the Grim Rewper raised a hand and all the Undead except for the Lich were frozen. He didn't want anything disturbing them. He waited.

Edited by shadow2345

Lokie put his skull to the floor. he had never felt such shame but something about this situation felt natural. I...I submit. please... forgive my insolence, he said.

He was certain that his definitive end was upon him. knowing that the righteous gods wouldn't spare his soul but he still prayed. Which didn't help his case causing his soul immense pain.

The Grim Reaper nodded. He lowered his hands and the minions stood there ready for new orders from their master. The Grim Reaper watched his newest servant for a while as he thought. "you are forgiven. Fellow me and stay with the living as you so dearly wish, but defy me again and punishment shall be swift" he said and turned. "Keep building. I need to get more fresh dead" he said and headed out. He was going to head towards a city so he could use the people to start rebuilding his keep in that mountain within which he was trapped.