shadow2345

The Overlord Test

in the sanctuary, Lokie was extremly dissapointed, there was not a single document relating to a dragons burial ground or where a live one could be found. Also all the tomes of magic where about healing. After discovering this he teleported back to his tower to sleep and clear his head.

Ashamun bowed to him and nodded, ordering her minions out along with her.

"My lord, when shall I come back?" She asked, her hand covering her mouth and nose.

(Could someone fill me in on what happened? I wasn't able to get access to any Internet for a couple of days. :/ )

((Well, your captured by Alexander in a net, with Apocalypse near by... oh yeah, and your in Apocalypse's tower, the Grim Reaper showed up, Lokie now serves him,a nd apparently so does Ashemun))

The Grim Reaper chuckled and looked at the girl, so young... so frail. He chuckled. "Don't come back... All shall be dead soon" He said and watched some of her minions start to cough up blood. For those it was already too late. He looked at the people and smiled. "You'll not have peaceful after lives, you'll spend them in dead and rotting bodies serving me and rebuilding my fortress" He said and chuckled as he watched their fear. He fed off of it and he wanted more of it.

Lokie was extremely frustrated because he couldn't find the dragon. In the tower he looked at every map he could find trying to find a dragons nest anything anything at all but nothing. there was no documentation about it anywhere. in a fit of rage, he punched the wall of his fortress sending an uncontrollable discharge of energy thought, it shattering a segment of it and making the rest completely useless.

Fix it, he yelled at his minions. I will return shortly he said.

right before cloaking himself in shadows and vanishing only to reappear on a mountain's peak. Where he prepared a ritual.

Ashamun nodded and snapped at her minions to get moving. They rushed off before they could breathe in the sudden toxin that was emulating from the Reaper. A glance back at the Lord made her lips curve up into a smile. Now that was death.

((Shadow, you keep spelling Ashamun wrong. sad.gif))

((Sorry, spelling from my head and I suck at that, spelling and grammar have never been my strong suits, my thoughts just rush by too rapidly for me to compensate))

The Grim Reaper felt them leave and he felt the people slowly die. He loved the pain they were sure to feel, he loved watching their bodies grow deformed due to the spasms which either broke their bones or ripped their muscles from the bones. He sighed, and the fog was even stronger, thicker...

He moved through it, knowing where everything was, seeing perfectly even though most wouldn't be able to see at all. He chuckled at the silence, the fog he had created absorbing the sound, wrapping the city in its embrace. It was a dome which only went as far as the city walls. Soon he'd make the dead arise, but until then he wanted to do something. He needed to find a book that he had buried some where around here. He found what he thought of as the spot and touched the ground with his scythe. If it was here the over-churning earth would bring it up. And that's what the Earth did. He bent down and picked up the book and chuckled. It was full of summoning rituals for creatures that even he couldn't summon with his mere will, it would summon creatures that might defy him if he met them without a summoning. He raised his scythe and felt the dead stir. He hit the ground, embedding the weapons blade and all the dead within the city walls arose. He had embedded his command into their minds, and they now marched off towards his mountain to build.

Luithark woke herself up. Had she been asleep? She wondered as she began to blink. Memories beginning to regain themselves in her mind, she tried to stand up when she remembered she was captive. Continually blinking, she began to try speaking. Throat dry, she thought, I've must have been here for about four or five days... Maybe.

Loki released the spell he was preparing covering the whole mountain chain in shadows. Then the shadows returned to him showing him where what was buried waht was dead. The shaodws reveal to him that under this mountain there was a tower and in the tower there where mages it was almost like an academy but something was wrong there was a far greater force buried there where he couldn't see. "I must find that power" he said.

He slowly started turning the peak of the mountain to ice freezing it from the inside out patienlty waiting for it to shatter.

((Is it by any chance Reaper's mountain? Or are you some where over Apocalypse's cavern?))

Apocalypse heard the news first from his Shadow, then from his minions, their slave had awoken. His ally, Alexander had been welcome to stay, but he didn't care whether he had or hadn't. He followed his Shadow down the halls, the Xenomorph along the cieling, he himself along the floor. The great demon pushed the heavy doors open and looked at the girl. "Human now I see?" He asked her, and then noticed she wasn't human at all. He chuckled. "Water breather" He muttered and laughed, blood flying from his shredded lips. "You come to the wrong place wench, you're with a demon, and one who controls fire." He said and sighed. He turned to a brown near him. "Call those damned blue ones, tell them they need to fill a tank with water and to find a way to bring it down here for this slave to live." He said and looked at the girl, his Shadow moving toward her silently.

(i am on some random mountain somewhere on the continent it could be either for all i know)

Edited by alexxo97

(Finally back from trip, yayz!)

Luithark just layed there like a rag doll while she didn't notice shadow. One thought stayed right in her head like a blinking light. Did he call me 'wench' or 'wrench'? Having not heard him clearly since she was still half unconscious, she wasn't sure.

Welcome back, and both of you made me chuckle))

Apocalypse watched her as his blues came. They set the tank of water by her and he walked over to her. He looked down at her then picked her up by her head and threw her into the water not caring if she got hurt when her head hit the crystal walls. Shadow hissed, something odd was happening far above them. He new there was a mountain above the cavern, but something was happening to it.

She sank to the bottom with no feeling of the wall bump. She was still pondering about the 'wench' or 'wrench' problem. Luithark was intent on figuring which word he used. Being the fact her brain was still 'mush', the pain wasn't able to connect or her brain.

(or something like that.)

Lol))

Apocalypse stood there watching her silently as Shadow Mae his way towards the source of the disturbance he had felt.

Deciding to bat her tail in frustration, she did so. Wondering about why she was in a small sea with no fishies. Fishes. Or fishies? Luithark wondered and stopped batting about. Yup, her brain was indeed mush.

(I'm having such a fun time mocking my character. happy.gif )

Lol, I see that))

Apocalypse watched her. He chuckled. He made a fist and around the buttom of the tank flames came up and slowly started to warm the water. "Get your senses back or I'll be serving fish stue to the minions" He said, loud enough for her to hear him even underwater.

Stopping abruptly, Luithark humbled herself. With the heat came back some of her thoughts and her.. 'other' thoughts were dissmissed.

((exams almots over :-) ))

Loki was struggling freezing a mountain top was much harder then he thought but necessary if he wanted to find the power hidden within.

He kept at it until the mountain top was completely made out of ice. He was rather weakened of he had to fight anything right now he would probably die. He created a spear out of darkness and shattered the peak of the mountain. he the made his way down.