shadow2345

The Overlord Test

((uuuuuh, flower... The minions were never sent out. They were just selected...))

"The thing's blood is acid... That's just not fair!" The acidic liquid began to chew through the walls of the tower, leaving multiple small holes. Some of the bool had dripped into the lower levels, and he heard one minion scream in agony. Oh well, there were plenty of sheep around. It was then that the beast flicked some of its blood directly at Alexander. The fact it was acidic was bad enough, but the bloody thing could use it like a weapon!

As said before, the top room of the tower was filled with shadows aside from the light provided in the center. This would be the creature's downfall. Alexander again moved between shadows, safely away from the spray. It was then he raised his sword. The blood red edge of the sword cauht the light and reflected it throughout the room. There he saw the beast perched along the opposite wall. He immediately withdrew his sword and began to move about the shadows to lose the creature's vision.

"One thing you may tell your master." Alexander's voice echoed throughout the shadows. "Is that when in combat with me, any damage my enemies sustain cannot heal. Therefore, either you run off with your tail between your legs, or you bleed out entirely. And judging by how quickly you're bleeding, that won't take too long."

Lilith nodded at Lithark. "Well, just consider it fair to warn you that potentially one of our competitors has been spying. I will note however that the creature did get as far as the throne room before being spotted." Another thought crossed her mind, the image that Shadow had projected into her mind of Apocolypse. " Do you anything about this one...?" Lilith then described Apocolypse to her, "I just have a feeling he may be a problem to be dealt with... quite quickly" Being part demon herself, Lilith knew what such beings were capable of and didn't really fancy her chances, if she was to face him solo.

Lithark- I nodded with agreement and got an idea,"Do you think that creature was, well, demonish? Being that you are part demon I think you might know." I continued to eat my cookie. "And I do know some things, rumours to be more exact. What I've heard is that he's somewhere dark, and unlike our areas."

"I don't recognise the creature that came around as any demon-kind, however that figure is certainly a demon." Lilith replied, "It wouldn't surprise me, demons generally don't like the openness of the surface world. If I was to guess on a general location for a demon base - I'd guess at a large underground cavern of somesort, possibly rather deep with few visible defences and enterances. Demons are inordinately fond of magical portals in my experiance."

Lilith mused on things for a while, "What else do we know about the others? I remember seeing more than just 3 at that gathering-thing."

Lithark- "Not much," I admitted,"But nobody can blame me for a little lack if knowledge of our competitors. It is about the second day, correct?" I didn't bother to wait for a reply,"Would you like a snake or two? My minions should have captured some by now."

((oh thank god. smile.gif And thank you Shadow! xd.png))

Ashamun cleaned the blood from her weapon as the screaming beast that was one of her minions was carried off to be either killed of healed. She didn't care, really.

"Now, is there a competent one among you that can bring me what I seek?" There was no answer. Only a small shuffle of backtracking feet served as a response. Her lip curled and she turned her head slowly, looking at the group that was the source of the noise. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see the horrified and trembling figures of her blue minions. She was tempted to cut out the rest of their tongues but that would only serve as intimidation. There was enough of that to go around, surely. Just as she was about to deliver punishment, a thought held her back. Expression softening, she knelt to her knees and held out her arms, a gentle smile upon her lips..

"Forgive me. I have been ill tempered lately. I did not mean to frighten those so loyal to me." She let fake tears gather in her eyes and the minions rushed forward, trying anything to keep their master from weeping. A slow smile glinted on her mouth and she allowed the creatures to touch her soothingly, their soft coos drying the nonexistent tears from her eyes.

"Thank you my darlings. Thank you." She spoke quietly and the minions smiled at her happily, content at having stopped the flow of sadness. Inside her heart, Ashamun felt an evil victory parade through her. Having minions follow her was perfect, unless they messed up. And if you dealt punishment out too harshly, they would grow into a permanent state of fear and hatred. Having their complete and utter loyalty was better than a binding of fear and awe.

"Now, my faithful servants, bring me my maps. I want to see what areas will soon be apart of my own kingdom."

"A snake would be wonderful, they make interesting pets don't you think?" Lilith replied, "At least we know what the others look like even if we don't really know where they are." An evil grin crossed Lilith's face, "Once we have done what we can in our areas and gained some more power, I have an idea of how to increase our reputations....but that may need to wait."

Lithark- I nodded,"Snakes are very nice pets indeed. Plus, I have a couple plans of my own. Which both our plans will improve with our alliance... If we decide to make an alliance."

"An alliance would be beneficial to both of us I think." Lilith replied, "How should we keep in touch - messenger minions/some other method?"

Lithark- "Can your Blues teleport? I would keep visiting if it wasn't such a risk of my tower being attacked." I paused,"Maybe we could set up a secert teleport room in each of our towers, making it easier to teleport stuff... And perphas even ourselves."

"I would imagine that would be well within the Blue's talents." Lilith replied. "I shall get them on it."

Shadow watched the man move around. He hissed, now that he had seen the move, he could sort of see it. It wasn't exact, but he knew in what direction he'd be in at least. But the more the move was used the more his own senses adapted to it. He had prey to hunt, and it wouldn't do to have that pray be able to run around him nor see him. He looked around and flicked his wrist at the four corners of the room. He watched his blood dissolved the corners and cause the roof to cave toward the middle. The roof met and stabilized sealing off most of the light. There was a tid-bit left though. Shadow now moved around more confidently. He moved toward the light and used his tail to throw a rock at it and seal the small hole with a lot of dust falling. The room was unstable, but there was no more pesky light. He moved toward his target, with no light there were no shadows... just darkness, a darkness that welcomed Shadow with a loving embrace, a darkness which screamed doom at Alexander, with some help from Shadow's telepathy of course.

Lithark- I nodded,"My minions should be able to as well." I paused,"Do you think we should let another in on this allicance? I was thinking that if we decide to invite the fairy in on this she could provide trading service. Or that other gal, which I think would be a silly approach to her since when I saw her when we were... 'abducted' I thought she looked little..." I didn't even have to finish that sentence.

Ah, I see what you're playing at, monster Alexander thought. The beast had eliminated all light within the room, leaving only darkness. "I have said this far to many times; the darkness is my domain. In eliminating the light, you have ridden us both of an annoyance." Now Alexander had full control of this battle. The darkness acted like a radar to Alexander. He could see everything, but could not actually "see" it. He could feel the faintest of distortions in the darkness, and he knew where the creature was at all times. With his abilities enhanced, he finally started to retaliate. He would move behind the beast and slash its tail, only to disappear and reappear to strike its arm. He could move about as freely as he wanted now; without a speck of light to interfere. Eventually, his Wound magic would kill the beast, even if he did not attack with any killing blows or major strikes. His magic blade thirst for combat. It thirst for blood.

Apocalypse's hate of this world grew with every moment. Just now, punishment had to be delt to his own minion! His rage boiled through him and all the minions around him moved back,mexcept the two holding the other minion. Apocalypse stepped forward and grabbed the minion that was held captive. He brought him up and his red and orange eyes met the minions bright gold ones. "you dare?" he asked him simply. The minion was petrified with terror. He had snuck in and mascara died as one Apocalypses, and he could now see why demons were feared even by minions. He could not talk, all that was heard was the sound of the drops hitting the floor. The minion had wet itself when it was discovered. Apocalypse pointed at another minion. " how did you not notice?" he asked him as he thre the petrified minion at the wall. He used his power over gravity to make him stick to the wall in a painful posture, it's joints nearly popping out due to how all the joints were twisted in the opposite way from which they should bend. Apocalypse watched the minion he just called upon and when it didn't answers he sighed. As the air escaped him the gravity at a needles point within the minion increased tenfold and his body caved in. Bone shattered, skin ripped, but in the end there was a neat little cube, not even a drop of blood had been spilled. Apocalypse flung the cube into the air where he burned it. He then looked at the spy. "you came to my domain to kill me, spy on me, and sabotage my works... You failed, and your attempts have made a mess of things. Now go to the idiot that sent you, and tell them that I'm coming for them, tell them that they better crawl into the darkest hole they an find and hide... Tell them th seventh general of the demon invasion force marked them with your life" he said and released it. He then walked to it, picked it up, summons a small hell gate and threw it through. The hell gate opened next to the only one that could have sent it, well, next to their tower at least.

(I want one of the girls to get this minion xd.png preferably Flower Owl Or takahesis))

Shadow felt cut after cut, and all he could do was stand there shaking. He wasn't shaking with fear, nor anger, bu with glee. His kind always took a lot of punishment, and they could get through anything after a while. Even if the cuts didn't close he produced enough blood to just walk around and melt things. Even as it was, his blood fell to the ground, cutting throughnitnif the darkness didn't stop it. Even though his opponent controlled the darkness, it did not affect his own senses. He could now tell where his opponent was, even while he was still changing positions. His pulse, his blood, his mind, it all stood out so clearly to him. Shadow started to move in complicated patters, always blocking a hit with his blood, for he was sure his blood would damage the blade as well as the user. He clawed where ever he thought his opponent wouldn't appear only to strike out with his quicke and agile tail. The darkness was still his home, he could still fight here. And further more, the holes in the floor from his prior attacked were soon to be used, soon to be manipulated against is opponents. Even now he knew minions were gathering around, after all, who could resist trying to see if their master won or lost? Espeacially after Shadows shriek last time...

Edited by shadow2345

((Flower, two pages ago I had a Brown send a letter to your character, still haven't heard from that...))

After the loud shriek, many of the minions gathered around to see their master's progress. Some looked with Aw as small holes opened up in the floor above. Others acted with fear and concern for their master. Many started to grab weapons to try and aid their master. But before any could react, a High Minion ordered them to return to their formations for the coming invasions. They would all need to be on their best behaviors and in top shape.

Alexander, still locked in combat with the creature, knew that something was wrong. The beast hadn't moved since he had begun his barrage. It was certainly not afraid of him, nor was on the brink of death. The beast began to lash out. It would try to strike with its tail or throw more blood. It just did not understand that in the darkness, he could not be bested. Drops of blood would hit the cursed blade, and wisps of smoke would escape the blade. But the wisps were not the blade corroding, no, they were the blade feasting on the blood. The blade needed to feast, it needed to kill. Kill. Kill! The blade almost seemed to become stronger the more it was soaked with blood, and its slashes became more and more severe.

(My minions were busy, your brown got lost and is surveying in the wild... It's one of the two or I don't know.)

Shadow kept moving. He gave a hiss when he found himself over the largest hole. His senses told him it went Down to the button floor. He hit it with his tail making it collapse. The weakened ceiling above them couldn't take the stress the walls put on it as they tried to keep up, and so they would fall. Shadow grinned and jumped through the falling debris and smashed his way through letting light fall in as he jumped from the ruble to the side of the tower and raced down. When he got to the bottom he looked up to survey the damage he had done and raced off toward the forests he saw not that far away. He had weakened the floors with his blood, and so he hoped he would have caused a large cave in, but he only knew that the top floor was in ruins. His senses didn't have enough time to pick up anything else before he ran off, he didn't want to wait and see just how much he had done.