shadow2345

The Overlord Test

(if you where to input the idea of a good guy side I call dibs on seraphim ok tongue.gif)

Lokie was relieved he waited for his new lord to leave before he slumped to the floor he was completely drained of energy. At least, now he knows that he will be able to keep his unlife for a while longer.

Now its is time to sleep, so that his existence doesn't just fade away. right before he blacked out he told one of the blues that came rushing to him that they must build for war and kill all and everything that they can find neaer the cemeteray

Edited by alexxo97

((*Bows* Well, thank you for the high praise Shadow! xd.png I try to keep my evil characters as up to standard as I can. It takes a few minutes of waxing with cruelty and then a couple doses of diabolical plans. happy.gif And Voila! Lol, just kidding. Thanks Shadow. Oh and hopefully the reaper and Ash can meet. I feel that will be quite the interesting union.))

Ashamun pinched her nose delicately as the stench of death reached her. The corpse of the man whose neck she had just broken was still lying in the middle of the city's square with the citizens staring at it in shock. The urge to roll her eyes at their sensitivity was almost overwhelming, but Ashamun resisted it.

"Fools, it is just a dead body. I'm sure you have all seen one before. Or well... you will." She smiled sweetly and tossed her hair over her shoulder, dropping her cape as well in one motion. Her minions swarmed to pick it up and she walked forward, toward the crowd of people.

"Now then, I shall say all of this once so listen carefully. I can be your worst enemy, ruling over you all cruelly and killing at least one of you off everyday. Or, I can be fair and treat you well. It all rests on your decision on whether or not you will bow. So bow. Or keep standing like the pathetic lowlifes I know you all are deep down. Choose." She stopped in the middle, standing, facing each and every person gathered. The faces of children, women, men, all moved from the body on the ground to her face. And slowly, they began to fall to their knees.

"Good. Wise decision." Ashamun looked down upon them all with a self satisfied smile plastered upon her lips. Her expression was nearly smug, if such an expression belonged on such an evil face.

((Oh, I have plans, big mighty plans for this RP and Ash as well as the others are just part of a bigger scene, they are but merely the first chapter in a larger, grander series. JK, I'm going with whatever pops into my head xd.png ))

The Grim Reaper fell through the ground once more. He came back up in front of a city. He could smell lives, so many, hundreds of them. But there, mingled among the old senses were new ones. He could feel them, he could feel those little creatures so similar to the ones he saw on the battlefield, and again with the Lich. Why were they everywhere? He sighed, it didn't matter. He didn't want to kill everyone here just yet, so he needed to see what was happening first. He tapped the ground with his scythe's handle and hi will traveled to the closest fresh death. In his mind he saw the body, saw the man with a broken neck, saw what happened before he died and the thoughts he had. The Grim Reaper chuckled and bid the body to rise...

The man sat up stiffly, and then slowly got up. He looked around, his head resting on his shoulder and looked at the girl that did this to him. He started to laugh. And then he felt the eyes. He didn't know if they came from the Minions the lady had with her or from the city which he was now helping doom. "My dear girl... Didn't I say I wouldn't bow to you?" He said, his voice a bit strained from the angle. He started to laugh again from the insanity running through him. Not only was he living, but he had glimpsed the Reapers mind, and that drove him insane, that made him want to serve the creature, made him want to serve the King of Death no matter what. And that he did with the set will of a mad man.

Ashamun looked down at the once dead man with a slightly startled face. Her lips parted as if to say something, and then she closed them again, her eyes examining him with a dagger-like scrutiny.

"Didn't I kill you already? You were annoying the first time, but to have to listen to your jabber again...? It's giving me a headache." She walked forward slowly, her arms behind her back, hands clasped together.

"What force is holding you in this world? I'm sure I killed you because the bones in your neck expanded to a point where they exploded beneath the skin... and yet..." She reached out and straightened his head, her eyes meeting his directly. Then, she entered his vision, looking through his eyes. Yes. This man was dead. But only one force in the known world was able to keep the dead living.

"Looking through dead eyes is not a pleasant thing. Especially when the eyes lead to an insane mind. But what was it that forced you into this awkward existence...? A troublesome thing, really... And yet..." She trailed off, letting her finger slide off the man's jaw and letting his head fall slack again.

"Would it be a Lord of Death that plays with me so? A Necromancer by no other words?" She smiled lightly and tapped her head.

"Curious, curious...."

((OKay.... that was so much fun to write...))

Edited by BloodyKisses123

((Um, she can't possibly know the Grim Reaper exists due to how he was trapped for a few million years. So, she could think its a necromancer or something. Unless you can explain how she knows))

The Grim Reaper chuckled to himself as the girl looked into the man's eyes. The insane mind would make it highly improbably for her to understand what happened, and if she did, well, she'd have no way of knowing what or who he was. The Grim Reaper stayed there at the outskirts of the city, waiting, watching.

The man smiled once more. "You can't kill the dead" He said and grabbed at her clothes to pull her towards himself so he could bite her. He couldn't do much, but a bite would still hurt a lot, and leave her with missing flesh. If she fought him he'd be unable to stop her, but he doubted she could do anything to make him leave this body, she'd have to make it impossible even for the dead to use.

((Edited.))

Ashamun's eyes widened when he grabbed her and sunk his teeth into her skin. A slight irritation entered her mind and her waited for the man to finish.

"Are you quite done? You're getting annoying and you've probably just gotten blood on my dress." She growled slightly and looked at him out of the corner of her eye. She focused on expanding his head from the inside, causing it to burst. Blood and brain flew in several directions, one of them being in her face. Standing with a frown on her face,s he picked some of the gore off her cheek and looked down at the bite.

"Well. That hurt more than I expected." She covered the bite with her hand and her minions rushed forward to treat her wounds. She bent down to let their tiny hands place clothing on her injury and watched the dead man, waiting for him to rise again.

((Can I have a recap? I haven't been able to get on lately. Sorry.))

Obeying there masters last orders Lokie's minions started preparing for war by completing the wall, building a forge, a dock, sleeping quarters, an alchemy lab to brew potion and poisons. They also started capturing all kinds of animals such as horses, boar's wolves, etc.

Edited by alexxo97

Ok, this is rushed. Best to read everything, but here's what I believe is important.

Alexander attacked the alliance between the two girls (flower and tak) and captured flowers char. The Grim Reaper showed up as a non overlord type and made Alexander and his ally Apocalypse retreat. Lokie is serving the Grim Reaper now. And the Grim Reaper and Ash are in a city, but Ash doesn't yet know exactly what's annoying her.

Pretty much the main points I believe))

((Thanks for the info Shadow.))

Four of the Green scouts returned to the Tower. Matze asked a brief question why the last one, Ranthcai, hadn't returned. One answered that she had been killed by a human hunter, and brought forward the dead human's corpse. "A life for a life, Gracious One. The life force...you know precisely what you can do with it, milady." Matze nodded, pleased, and made with the life force, a Green.

"Your name's Jarvis. Ya obey me, and nothing goes wrong, okay? Now head to that Green" The fairy motioned with her left hand "Garotte's his name, he'll run ya through your training, Jarvis. Make me proud." The fairy smiled and shook its hand. Jarvis saluted and bowed, then went off to training.

Another Green, Horin, spoke. "I have garnered much information, mistress. One, one of your competitors has attacked another. The former has won. That's one out, but now this adversary is a bit more of a threat."

The one next to her, Linset, spoke. "This piece of intelligence is mere rumor. The one attacked, I think was allied with another."

The other two gave their information. Matze asked for more detail, then dismissed each to either training, or guard duty. The fairy then flitted over to her War Room, a room with maps, death counts and minion raisings, and oddly, chess pieces. All of the chess pieces were on a huge map, on a huge table. The chess pieces were either kings or queens, and had various features about them and looked a bit like the Overlords and Dark Mistresses they represented. Tiny horns on one, demonic armor on another, a queen with a fish-tail...The fairy had even made a piece of herself, a queen with pretty butterfly wings. Matze took the fish-tail one, dragged it over to a king with a magic sword and odd appearance, and had it positioned facedown.

Lokie finally woke up from his sleep. He was sitting on a new throne made out of bones. he got up but had to sit back down afterwards, because he was feeling light headed. it would seem that i am no longer in danger but I am still weak it could take a while before i can do anything important, he said.

He started looking around and noticed the throne room had a complete makeover. first of all behind him there was a stained glass window with a skull patern behind him which gave a eerie glow to the room. Also he noticed that his new throne was made of bones and was much more comfortable. when he looked out he also noticed that it wasn't only a tower any more, It had a small forge, some sleeping quarters and the wall was fixed.

These minion sure do work fast, he thought to himself.

((thought I did @@. And your very welcome my friend))

The Grim Reaper chuckled as the mans yea went and exploded. He twisted the scythe the handle still on the ground and the bones of the head came together and formed a skull, the flesh started to be pulled towards it as the skull spoke. "I'm not leaving" he said in a sing sog voice as his body hugged her. He would have been taller then her with his head, but even this way his neck was at her face level and he made sure she knew that as his blood ran onto her face in massive waves as his heart still keeps beating. The blood might drown her, or it might not. Depended on how she reacted. The Reaper was loving this game of his, he wondered for how long he could keep pushing until she snapped.

Rolling her eyes, Ashamun hugged the creature back, patting him on his neck stub.

"Okay, I know I'm about as lovely as one gets, but this is being excessive. We've only just met." She snickered and spit some blood out of her mouth. The taste was sharp and coppery, flowing down her throat smoothly and leaving a salty taste behind. She swallowed what she couldn't manage to get out and smiled with bloody teeth, forcing the city people to grimace and step back in horror.

"Oh relax, it's only a little blood." Snapping at them, she bared her teeth.

"Okay, this situation has sparked my interest greatly. I'd love to know how you're managing this... Is there a necromancer behind you?" She looked into the skull's eyes and raised an eyebrow, her hand blocking most of the blood from assaulting her. The rest that got through she ignored.

She's like, Ooo, Blood, I don't give a heck xd.png))

The man started laughing like a madman once more as the skin and flesh filled his skull and wrapped around it returning his face to normality. The head slowly rolled toward the body and as soon as it touched flesh the head was absorbed beneath the skin creating a large bulge. The bulge moved up through the body before it was on top of his shoulders like it should be. The blood stopped running out and started to go the right way as he kept laughing. "No my dear, no such petty thing" He said and tried to land another bite on her.

She grabbed his jaw and held it away from her, still looking at it curiously.

"Hmm...? No Necromancer? Well then... just what are you? Necromancers are the only sorcerers I know that deal in death. The only other would be the Death God himself but that's just silly. You wouldn't be him because he's been gone for oh... a million years or so?" She laughed and turned his head to the side, looking at him from each angle.

"Are you cursed or something?" A frown crossed her features.

((Well, my username is Bloodykisses123. happy.gif I don't mind a little gore and neither do my charries. xd.png I like having most of them a little evil.))

Lokie was bored, he couldn't move much yet and he didn't have anything to do this sucks. Next time i meet the lord of death i should really keep myself from using to much energy. And I feel like someone is talking about me this is so weird, he told himself.

he looked out a window and chuckled slightly when he saw his minions running around constructing buildings fixing things and arming themselves.

((Allexo is bored xd.png. oh go send your minions into an epic battle scene xd.png))

The man chuckled. "Maybe I am... Or maybe you're cursed" He said and tickled her under her chin. He leaned forward and smashed his head into hers hard enough to crack his own skull. But the cracks went away as he laughed, he cut his skin with the hit and the blood ran down over half his face, into his mouth. He kept laughing as if he hadn't even noticed and pulled her towards himself for a kiss ((xd.png couldn't help it)).

((yeah yeah yeah. xd.png Couldn't help it my butt, Shadow. But I'll let it slide... this time... LOL, just kidding.))

Ash winced as her forehead was smashed, causing a slight dribble of blood to run down past her nose and between her lips. However, since she was elven, her skull was harder than normal humans. But when the dead man started tugging at her, her eyes widened and she sighed warily.

"How far must this go until you are satisfied...?" She allowed the kiss and tasted his blood as well as her own, mingling between their faces and joining as one. After a few moments however, she pulled away to meet the disgusted faces of the city people.

"What? Would you like some?" She smiled giddily and showed them another kiss.

((I said attempted, you could have dodged xd.png))

The man smiled as they shared another kiss then he had his fun. He put his arm around the back of her head and broke the kiss as he moved for her neck, his lips raised and ready to bite.

((Yes but that wouldn't be fun now, would it? XP))

Ashamun clicked her tongue and took his head in her hands.

"No biting. Do we have to establish a rule? Physically, you're not appealing at all, it's who's controlling you I'm interested in... You said it might be the Lord of Death, correct... Well then... I'd love to meet you, mighty Grim Reaper. I owe you my thanks." She smiled and pushed her bloodied hair away from her face, making red lines appear where they stuck to her, still wet.

Lol))

The Grim Reaper chuckled. she had figured it out. He was surprised. He went though the ground and came up behind the man. he had his scythe upside down and used it as a hook when he impaled the man straight through his spine. he didn't let the weapon cut the man as it so easily could but lifted him. "You're useless now" He said and the man fell to pieces, as if a body made of ash in a cool breeze. He looked at Ashamun and chuckled. "so, why do I intrigue you so much? Are you an idiot or pathetic? Either way you can't possibly believe I would let you leave here without serving me first" He said and chuckled again.

"Oh of course not." She smiled and bowed to him, blood dripping to the area where his cloak ended. Her minions bowed deeply behind her and the city people just stood there with gaping mouths. She turned her face towards them, her expression terrifying.

"Bow or lose your lives, insolent fools." She ordered them and they all did as they were told, shaking in the process.

Turning her attention back to the Reaper, Ashamun's eyes glimmered.

"Finally, I get to thank you. I admire your past work. Each and every tale I've heard of you has made my life seem unsatisfactory. And now that you're here... I wish to say only one thing, if you'll let me." She bowed again.

(can't really do much with my armies yet because lokie is still very weak from the last encounter)

Lokie was feeling better he was able to leave the castle now (no longer a tower tongue.gif)

he was hunting down a specific creature to be precise its bones. It was time for the rising of the next great Dracolich, they where know to be the most powerful undeads. He had dispatched all of his greens and blues to hunt it down from caverns to ocean floors, to mountains plains, valleys forest and jungles they were to find its bones.

He himself had teleported with two reds and four browns to an elven sanctuary. I must be able to gain access to their library he warned his minions i am certain that if i don't find the location of a dragon or a dragons burial grounds i will at least be able to learn a few new spells

(so are there gonna be good guys?)

Edited by alexxo97

((Well, no one voted, I can start and OOC about it))

The Grim Reaper nodded. "Smart" He said and looked at the people. He sighed and a fog escaped from the crevices in his cloak. The grass that the fog touched withered and died, and yet the fog grew. "You better get out" He warned, but didn't really care weather she stayed or not. But her little pets would be dead. Though those greens might be able to resist, they would eventually succumb as well. He kept the people from escaping by pulling up bones from the ground and using them as blockades.