TwilightMoonDragon

WC: WH and DP OCC

Yeah, haha. Idk why everyone is making such a big deal, she DID climb down. (Duskfur is very proud of her climbing skills X3) I guess everyones just bored lol.

Hm. No offers for Mistpaw? Pity... Maybe I'll just have to make her a warrior. :c

Thornstar can mentor Mistpaw.

*pops in* Hey! Sorry for being soninactive, but it's because of AP Placement test studying and SAT. Will post in a big!

Its cool TMD. Same boat here with Finals.

Wah- wildpaw has powers? i want powers >,: lol x3

lol, only coz Lionblaze is her grandfather and it skipped a generation(Icepath) Dont worry i am not gonna make her like a stupid supercat, she's still shy and dosent often like to show to others(other than Stripepaw) what she can do. Shes partially against it, and she dosent know how to control it(basically she can go in a frenzy when in a fight)like Lionblaze didnt when he accidentley killed Russetfur.

(just a little back story ^ tongue.gif )

Thornstar can mentor Mistpaw.

Yes please! biggrin.gif Shall I have her bound up to him or something? X3

Go ahead.

Guh, sorry for the absence... I haven't had the will to write for a while >.< I'll catch up and try to post something, but I'll warn you, it might not be up to my usual standard xd.png

How long do you think it would take to get there?

I made a banner. The lettering was a pain in the butt. But, overall, it took me less than two hours to make! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edit: failed at the image coding >_>

Edited by dangershy

Cool!

What I was thinking is that we could have a huge Timeskip in the middle of the journey when they are about to reach the terriotories. ^^

Can someone post the Timeskip?

I'll do it, if no one minds smile.gif

(Also, I'll get to work on the WindClan medicine cat, too...)

Username: Dr. Paine

Name: Goes by Ash for the time being, will be re-named once she joins the Clan.

Clan: Will join WindClan

Position: Medicine Cat.

Appearance: A large gray tabby Turkish Angora, with long silky fur and amber eyes.

Personality: An analytical sort of cat, Ash usually sits back and observes, formulating a plan before moving into a flurry of action. Will mostly be shown in rp.

History: Ash's earliest memories are of spending her kittenhood in the house of what most cats would call a 'cutter'- a vet. She never saw much reason to worry though, and appreciated her owner taking the best care of her that he could. Her curiosity and close attention to detail led her to learn about various ailments and how to treat them, including some all-natural herbal remedies.

For several weeks, Ash has been having rather odd dreams, involving ghostly cats that seemed to have stars in their fur. They told her of cats in need of aid, cats who needed another with an understanding of medicine if they were to survive in their new homes. It was with a heavy heart that she left her owner, but the pain was lessened somewhat by the fact that there was a new kitten in the house anyway. Ash leaped the fence when she was allowed out one afternoon, disappearing into the preserve the starry cats led her to.

Mother: Dot

Father: Patch

Siblings: Beauty, Frost and Tiger, all kittypets.

Mentor: N/A

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A- not only can't she have kits due to being a medicine cat, but she's been fixed.

Other: While she has a knowledge of some medicinal herbs and how to use them, she still will have some to learn. Is still properly adjusting to being a wild cat, but she's getting there. Has a black collar around her neck, but she has managed to tear the tags off.

Edited by Dr. Paine

I might create a kittypet-to-Warrior myself.

Check with TMD first, I asked about my own a couple of pages back.

You okay with me creating one TMD? I already have a plan so that its not just another kittypet strolling in and joining.

Are you still accepting new members to your RP? Because i would love to join!

Username: SilverTalon

Name: Whisperpaw

Clan: River?

Position: Apprentice

Apperence: Dilute Calico with hazel eyes

Personality: Whisperpaw loves to hunt and is good at it.She doesn't really think before she acts though, so she is always putting her life on the line.She is sometimes impatient, but she would risk her life to help her friends or clanmates. Also sometimes is a little too head strong . Whisperpaw is a true tomboy at heart and is very adventurous & enthusiastic. She will always greet you with a smile and will try to fix almost any problem you put in front of her

History: Was found as a kit at the edge of the Riverclan territory. They tried to find her parents but were never able to. She was taken in by a queen named Shadowpelt and is always by her brother Deersoul's side

Mother: Foster mother Shadowpelt

Father: N/A

Siblings: Foster brother Deersoul & Abmberpaw

Mentor: N/A

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

hey guys i was thinking, can i create a cat that came from the Tribe of Rushing water who fins the clans and wants to travel with them on their journey?

Password?

Accepted Paine.

Nah, then there'll be the Tribe and it'll be all mixed up... Sorry. ^^;

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon