TwilightMoonDragon

WC: WH and DP OCC

So we're thinking caves for WindClan?

Edited by DarkARM

We decided on caves for ShadowClan. :3 And a half dome thing for WindClan. ^^ it's in the third post of the RP. ^^

Alright then. So we're giving ThunderClan forest and I think we said that RiverClan was next to a waterfall, that right?

Works for me. I'm guessing the tree'd be close to ThunderClan.

Edited by DarkARM

OH-

StarClan- http://farm1.static.flickr.com/46/147950871_53a628f420.jpg

Dark Forest- http://amazingworldofwarriors.webs.com/Scr....17.41%20PM.png (background)

Where the Journey is gonna take place- http://thumbs.imagekind.com/member/34d7772...9fbae670ed2.jpg

I'll put that up. What would the StarClan meeting place be called and what would the tree be called?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

Can't use Great Oak. Sky Tree? Star Oak?

I think it'd be called Mooncave (Moonstone, Moonpool... there's a theme tongue.gif), myself xd.png

Also, TMD- I know you said to avoid loners/rogues, but could I possibly reserve a spot for ShadowWindClan's medicine cat, who would first appear as a loner in the new territory? (Sort of like Echo in the first SkyClan story, a cat who had some dreams of StarClan and was sort of waiting for the Clans to arrive.) They'd probably need to learn from either pure trial and error, or other medicine cats, before they were any good, but it could be fun to play and add some interesting interaction if they learned from the other cats. They would not be part of any longer/rogue gang, and they'd join the Clans, no trying to take the focus from them xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

Thanks ^^

... and actually, change that reserve to WINDCLAN Medicine cat, it'll give a lot more interaction later on.

Oh, yeah, the cave should be Mooncave (I thought they used that in the first book X3 *stupid*)

Now that the territories are set, shouldn't we oragnize the mentor-apprentice thing?

Sounds good to me. If there's a medicine cat/medicine apprentice slot I'll gladly create one.

Edited by DarkARM

Sounds good to me. If there's a medicine cat/medicine apprentice slot I'll gladly create one.

The ShadowClan one is open, I think smile.gif

I think WindClan will be closed until they get to the new territories... xd.png

Anyway, I will attempt a post at some point tonight, but no promises on being able to... -is very tired xd.png-

Great. I'll get that done in a little bit.

The medicine cat apprentice slot is open for ShadowClan. :3

Guys, during the midst of the Journey, should we have a Timeskip of several moons or something? So that the cats could be mostly finished with their journey. Perhaps they even find a Tribe of NPCs on the way?

I also plan on making an NPC fox that could of been Midnight's apprentice. He could speak cat and direct the cats on the right path?

http://freebigpictures.com/wp-content/uplo...st-clearing.jpg

This could be their camp? :3

Oh, that's just an example. We can say there are no twigs poking around eerywhere. ^^

i think that would be good as a thunderlcan Training area

can she be added please

Username:Dewspirit

Name:Hollyfeather

Clan:RiverClan

Position:Deputy(the limit is two major positions right?)

Appearance: Small Black bushy she-cat with Green Eyes

Personality: Hollyfeather is quick on her feet, if shes ever pinned in a battle because of her small size she will be likely to move, but she is fats you have to catch her first. She is very clever, and sometimes talks so fast that her clanmates cannot understand a word she saying. She loves creating battle strategied. Just everything about her is fast, shes a fast runner and a talented hunter. Her weak spot is how little strength she has.

History: Hollyfeather was named after Hollyleaf for the black pelt and green eyes. She never known what her aunty had done, but she knows she died protecting another cat and that makes her proud to be named after her. She was Cinderhearts and Lionblazes First litter along with Icepath and Salmonfur. She was originally born in Thunderclan, but she never felt like she belonged there, she loved water and couldnt understand what was wrong with fish. She can hunt both prey successfully though, and has been trained in two different ways so she has a lot of experiance. She like her brother had also wanted to be deputy, but she knew ThunderClan could only have one, so when she went to RiverClan she thought is was hopeless as the cats mistrusted her. But Gradually she began to prove to them she was loyal.

Mother:Cinderheart

Father:Lionblaze

Siblings:Barefoot(deceased) Larchpaw(deaceased) Icepath, Salmonfur

Mentor: Dovewing, Reedwhisker

Mate:none yet

Kits: none

Other:Pigeon

Edited by Dewspirit

I like the idea of the midnight fox.

Regarding Dewspirit's most recent post... would these cats actually know of Midnight? I'm a bit unsure on the exact timeline of events (personally, I was thinking it would be over a decade later or so, if all the original characters were dead and the Clans were tiny and have only recently recovered, but that appears to be completely wrong. This is why I suggested clarifying the exact number of years when this was in the approval stage xd.png), or how often she was brought up in the later books, but I think the Clans might've just kinda forgotten about her by now.

Edited by Dr. Paine

hmm Dr Paine has a point, it would be best if we were given a time after the last book or something, but wouldnt they tell the story of midnight to kits considering she was part of the great journey and she was unusual, i dont know im probaly wrong.

I'm pretty sure none of them rememeber much of this stuff. I mean, really, why would they care when they are struggling to stay alive? -.o