TwilightMoonDragon

WC: WH and DP OCC

Accepted, and how exactly would the StarClan cats visit the cats? Do they just fall asleep? :3

Yeah, pretty much xd.png I haven't kept up with the books (I have a broken knowledge of the second and third series), but it seems all the StarClan locations involve the cats sleeping in order to communicate with StarClan, so it should work ^^

ETA: I likely won't be able to get in any in-character posts until later tonight, by the way.

Edited by Dr. Paine

Username: Chicogal

Name: Mistpaw

Age: 6 moons - just apprenticed a couple of sunrises before.

Clan: Riverclan

Position: Apprentice

Appearance: Dark, stormy gray with navy-blue eyes. She is small and petite. Her tail is longer than a usual cat's, which aids her when it comes to balance but drags her a little while swimming. She has black points - face, ears, tip of tail, paws, etc. No tabby markings on her pelt.

Personality: Despite her small stature, Mistpaw has an attitude to make up for it. She is feisty and cheeky, often offending those older than her with her words. Not the most adventurous of cats, she often gets quite frightened when it comes to battling - but hides it with a show of bravado. Obviously she is more talented in the hunting area than the fighting area. Mistpaw isn't too bothered of what people think of her, which causes her to sometimes lose friends as she won't back down from her opinions and thoughts.

History: Grew up in the den as an only kit, her siblings being stillborn. She was a little spoilt from all the attention she received from her mother - which leads her to sometimes being difficult when it comes to sharing with her Clanmates. Generally had the same kithood as any normal kit.

Mother: Honeyflower

Father: Moonwood

Siblings: N/A

Mentor: Looking for one~ (TMD, add it in when I find one for her, please?)

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Other: KOEKSISTER OMNOMNOM-

Hope it's alright. xd.png Anyone want their charrie to be her mentor? Please? :3

Oh, and I just made up the parents. xd.png

Edited by Chicogal

Warning: I'm not the best at doing sketches on the computer, so just bear with me. This would be the outide. If you notice the light blue beam comming into the top of the tree, that's supposedly the moonlight. This would be the inside. The moonlight would carry through the tree, and the strange little orange shape that is repeated through out the tree are cats. Of course there would be more in there, but you get the point? I hope this helped at least some. xP I know it can be really confusing, some of the things I explain without pictures.

Marsh doesn't work. That's usually SC land anyway. I was thinking something like the old forest where the river was the border at some place (ie Sunningrocks).

Yeah, just an idea ^-^' TMD, i think that would be brilliant... Very pretty...

I found this on the internet, idk how we could use it though... http://www.sessionmagazine.com/img/nature/...the-world19.jpg

i love this one! oh and i think Riverclan could have like a place like this for terriotry a waterfall and river places, but please ignore the trees

oh and this would be grate for either Shadowclans, Riverclans or Thunderclans camp: there would be a path leading down to it covered by Gorse

i love this one! oh and i think Riverclan could have like a place like this for terriotry a waterfall and river places, but please ignore the trees

oh and this would be grate for either Shadowclans, Riverclans or Thunderclans camp: there would be a path leading down to it covered by Gorse

I love these two, but I think the first one would be nice with trees... Don't mind me... I'm an animal and a nature freak. xP

Also, I think I've been to that place! The second one! I'm not positive, but it looks almost exactly like a place I've visited!

Could someone give me a super small summary? I've got tons of things to check, so I don't really have time to read the two pages right now, but when I haven't got tons of stuff to do (probably when my internet shuts off like always), I'd gladly read them.

I like the river/waterfall idea. Perhaps there is a cliff wall around the RiverClan territory and the waterfall feeds the river past the camp. As for the StarClan location, we've done a pool and a cave before. I like Paine's idea as well.

Username:Dewspirit

Name:Bluepaw

Clan:ShadowClan

Position:Apprentice

Appearance:

user posted imageuser posted image

the second picture is to show what his eyes look like exactly while the first is his actual self. handsome dark flame-coloured tome with very blue eyes, he is muscular and large for his age.

Personality: Bluepaw does not usually talk to anyone. He does not care much about any cat, but he does partially want to prove himself as a worthy warrior. He does not smile and he certainly does not have fun, he is serious all the way. He hasnt been the same since the incident. He tries to avoid conversation and going to gatherings.

History: Bluepaw was named for his unusual eye colour. He has very blue eyes, but he has a flame coloured pelt. He used to be joyful and fun just as every young cat should be, but when he turned 8 moons something terrible happened. His mother was murdered! He was very close to his mother, not in the way that she does everything for him, but he had a very strong bond and it was heart-breaking for him. He was so angry he urged the leader to let him investigate, and he was going to make his mothers killer pay. He is a clever cat and soon he discovered who had betrayed him. He didnt like this cat so he didnt care. He told the leader just before Bluepaw went forth with his own mission. He stalked the tom, until they arrived at a cliff, then he pounced and before he killed him, just as he was holding the murderer over the edge of the cliff . Blue asked" Why? Why did you do it father?" then he let go.

Mother:Echomist

Father: Shadeclaw

Siblings: Palepaw

Mentor: none yet

Mate: none yet

Kits:none yet

Other:pigeon

Username:Dewspirit

Name:Palepaw

Clan: Former Shadowclan, now ThunderClan

Position: Apprentice

Appearance:

user posted image

Personality: Shy, often scared and shaky, she was once a bubbly young cat, though she was always afraid of anything that moves. Although her unusaul frightfulness she is a skilled hunter, but does not like fighting at all

History: Born in Shadowclan with full shadowclan blood, she never liked the dark forests. she loved her mother though who was kind gentle and brave, but she coward before her father who was fierce. After the incident where her father killed her other for loving another cat, she ran away to the warmest and happiest place she'd ever know: ThunderClan, she had been there before and everyone was so friendly and the forest were always light. They judged her, but soon grew accustomed. She likes it there but often misses her brother.

Mother: Echomist(deceased)

Father: Shadeclaw(deceased)

Siblings: Bluepaw

Mentor: Icepath

Mate: none

Kits:none

Other:pigeon

Edited by Dewspirit

Dewspirit... just put them in the same post or else you could get a warn!

So that works for the SC and StarClan.

http://cockmansgoforth.files.wordpress.com..._04_23_8746.jpg

Yeah, and unless we have agreed already... I really, really think this is a good StarClan meeting spot. Where they would climb up towards the light and there there would be a really misty room. When the moon comes up, the mist would clear and the small cave would be glowing bluish whiteish. Like the walls. :3

EDIT: And for Windclan, i would LOVE them to have that sandy waterfall hole as camp!

EDIT2: That reminds me, windclan should have a drier area. Sandy, but not complete desert. Kind of like snakerocks back in the forest. They would have planty of bunnies :3

Edited by Laurarockstar

I think that misty room thing would be great. :3

But that could be the WC camp right?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I don't know what one to vote for!! You peoples give me too many options! xP

I think that LRS's idea would be great, but the thing is, one can stand misty air for only so long, so they'd have to go in like as soon as the moon shines in.

as allways I think WC would be on the moorland. I dont think they like anything above them but the sky

Yes, but it's not a cave, it's just like a half dome shelterish. They still have the open sky.

( ninja.gif 'd)

StarSea, the mist dissapears once the moonlight touches it, so it wount be misty long. There is a hole at the top of the cave right were the moon lines up. That's part of the reason the walls glow. :3

Those dens look cool, but seem uncomfy. O.o

Edited by Laurarockstar

Probably. That would also open up the RiverClan Deputy up. And yes, they do. If Rainwhisker becomes an apprentice I think it'd be nice for Thornstar to be his mentor.

Fixed Rainwhisker, now Rainpaw. ^^

Also, for some reason the links on the territories were not working right, so I changed them on the Territory section. They are still similar though. Just pretend they are the same. ^^