TwilightMoonDragon

WC: WH and DP OCC

How will this even work?! And, I can't wait till this eventually gets out.

I'm debating how Thornstar will react now.

gahhh!! this is going to fast for me, i cant keep up! sad.gif can someone give me a little summary of all that just happened?

Still need to actually post my introductory post. xd.png So, what's going on in Riverclan? Does anyone want to volunteer their charry as Mistpaw's mentor? ._.

omg god just thoughT of an amazing angry Speech given By Icepath to Stormheart when he finds out, its going to be EPIC!

I think we ALL know how Duskfur will react... lol

Oh! And i call Cloudkit being the one to find windclan camp. X3

I want Jaypaw to find the ThunderClan camp. ^^

Where is everyone? o.o

Oh! Oh! Oh! IDEA!!!!!! What is there was a small group of rouges living in the territorires when the Clans get there? *epic fight face*

Gah, I'm sorry, I'll try to get in a post... I've been getting little sleep lately (lol nightmares) and it's sapping all of my ability to write.

xd.png Not 'till they're in the new territories... Brighteyes may be breaking the rules, but she's not insane tongue.gif Edited by Dr. Paine

Lol, I know. ;P It'd be stupid if she got preggers on the journey... o.o But you know... Just discuss. ^^

lol quite a lot of hinting going on here! TMD could Wildpaw please be Stormhearts apprentice?

Okay. :3

Oh, and guys, you have to post more content on your posts...

Hehe... sorry, will do! The freeform section is rotting away my RPing skills *growl*

Just wanting to say that I don't exactly have much to post, so assume Brighteyes just kinda thanked everyone and all and did some more hunting xd.png