TwilightMoonDragon

WC: WH and DP OCC

Hello i am new, can this cat please join

Username:Falling Rain

Name: Ryewhisker

Clan:Shadowclan

Position:Warrior

Appearance: Thin White cat with tabby patches on back

Personality: Ryewhisker is the complete opposite of his sister, instead of hissing at every one he feels he benefits from his parents abonement. He is kind and is friendly with cats from all clans, he is not skilled in either fighting nor hunting, but he like peace, he will fight for his clan against another, but his heart wont be in it. H e would much rather talk i out than fight. He is kind and caring, and a few cats have said he would make a wonderful father someday.

History: He was abandoned along with his sister as soon as they were born not knowing who their parents are. They were Taken in by Shadowclan and trained to be warriors. he is actually thankful towards his parents for abandoning him, as he would never have had the life he would have always wanted. He alwyas sees the brighter side of things.

Mother:Star(deceased)

Father:Cloud

Siblings:Duskfur

Mentor: Nighttail

Mate:none yet

Kits:none yet

Other:pizza

(dont worry i asked permission from LRS for him to be the brother of Duskfur

Hey this is a question for every one. Would you guys mind if my cat Hawkfire has a prophecy dream? It'd be about Willowkit if anyone wants to know.

Sound good to me GuardianProtector, but it's up to TMD. WindClan needs a med. cat though. xd.png

Of course you can. :3

Actually, a lot of Clans need med cats. Thunder and River have some while ShadowClan and WindClan have none. ^^

Sound good to me GuardianProtector, but it's up to TMD. WindClan needs a med. cat though. xd.png

I've reserved WindClan's medicine cat, they'll be showing up in the new territory smile.gif

I've reserved WindClan's medicine cat, they'll be showing up in the new territory smile.gif

Awesome! smile.gif

@TMD: I'll do a time skip

Okay, moon, you can do the Timeskip. ^^

@Dew- Actually, I was waiting till we got to the new territory to sort out the apprentice mentor thing. But maybe we should do it now?

Oh, haha I didn't mean post it. I just meant I was up for it. That's okay, I'll do that in my next post. ^•^

yeah because the apprentices could be also training with eachother if they get time during the journey.

Also could LRS Duskfur be Bluepaws mentor please, because Duskfur is a really cool cat, and i think her temper has rubbed off on Bluepaw wink.gif

Edited by Dewspirit

Oh, sorry Moon! Dx

Actually, I don't think that the apprentices should train dring the journey, and if they do the older cats won't approve. What happens if they fall off a cliff?

Olive likes Dusk. He has a crush on her. ;D

awwwww

yeah thats a good point.

Wildpaw secretly "admires" Lionpaw

Lol we'll have a little cross-Clan relationship thar. wink.gif

It's okay TMD, you misread it that's all. smile.gif

Where's Star btw?

Storm admires Bright a bit, but no cross-Clan relationship there. If Paine wants to, then we'll do it. xd.png

Will you Timeskip though Moon, or will I?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I'll do it, but I am waiting for a good time to do it. Probably when the apprentices get back (just so we aren't in the middle of something). Yhat should be only a few posts longer.

Sorry for me disappearing there! I'm trying to do tons of things here, as well as unnaming and undescribing all 180+ of my dragons. xP

Oh, because I don't have anything to do. :c

Okay, go ahead then. It is your roleplay anyways. smile.gif

Oh, sorry Moon! Dx

Actually, I don't think that the apprentices should train dring the journey, and if they do the older cats won't approve. What happens if they fall off a cliff?

Olive likes Dusk. He has a crush on her. ;D

I agree, and Duskfur would be shocked lol. I think she has a little thing for him to, but is just to thickheaded to notice X3

so are they still against the no cross clan mates during the journey? or is it okay during it just as along as it goes back to normal when they reach their new home?