TwilightMoonDragon

WC: WH and DP OCC

I'd love to join!! xP I have a huge list of WC names because I'm making my own warrior book. smile.gif Hrrrmmm... now which to choose. Your RP says med. cats only, but I was wondering if I could make two warriors? If so, I'd like to add them to here and I'd need to tweak some minor parts.

Username: StarSea

Name: Blackthunder

Clan: River Clan

Position: Med. Cat

Appearance: Jet black with a white star (diamond like shape known as a star) on his forhead and just barley the tip of his tail is white. He has aqua blue eyes. Pic I made

Personality: He enjoys helping others, and is hard to anger, but when he feels something is right, he lets others know. If there is an attack, he will follow orders if he is given them, but if not, he will help to protect the kits, sick, or injured.

History: He had two sisters, Larkkit and Flamekit. No one knows what became of them, and some say they went to join other clans. He was born to RiverClan, and will always be a RiverClan cat. As a young kit, he enjoyed following the previous medicine cat around, and thus he was picked as their apprentice.

Mother: none (Hushedpine in my book)

Father: none (Cloudwillow in my book)

Siblings: Flamekit and Larkkit

Mentor: None... (Sagedawn in my book)

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Other: I'd have to say popcorn chicken...

Edited by StarSea

No, that's not what I meant- I meant the only important positions are med cats and a deputy.

You are allowed to make warriors and the extra deputy if you'd like. ^^

Guys, should we talk about the terriories?

Territory talk would be nice.

To start with... maybe the wind up in some kind of... protected wildlife area? So there's a massively lessened risk of them being uprooted or captured by humans again?

Yeah, but then the predators would be a threat, wouldn't they? I mean, in a wildlife area there would be wolves and bears and stuff...

I think it would be cool if ShadowClan lived in an underground cavern. 8D

Oh of course there'd be predators tongue.gif Predators would probably be a bigger issue than ever...

And oh man, I totally support ShadowClan having caves/living underground. That's awesome xd.png

Just one more.... X3

Username: LRS

Name: Duskpelt

Clan: Thunder

Position: Deputy

Appearance: http://www.catfacts.org/tortoiseshell-and-...o-cat-facts.jpg

Personality: Duskpelt is a very serious, fiery cat. She has a lot to say, and usually says it. Duskpelt is the kind of cat that would claw your ears off in a second. She likes to feel like the top of the line and has a dangerously strong ambition. Although, unlike many, she has self control and a good sense of reason.

History: Duskpelt never met her parents. Abandoned at a young age, Duskpelt was found, and later cared for, by a ShadowClan elder. She grew up hating her parents, and a lot of that hate was transfered to the other clans. Even though she may seem grumpy, Duskpelt loves her clan deeply and will do anything to protect it.

Mother: Star (Rouge - Dead)

Father: Cloud (Rouge - Dead)

Siblings: None

Mentor: Palefoot

Mate: None

Kits: None

Other: Pizza~

EDIT: And about the territories, there should be dangerous preadators, makes it interesting. And, Shadowclan living in a cavern would be cool~

Edited by Laurarockstar

Laura, there's already a ThunderClan deputy. ^^ Do you want a ShadowClan one?

Yeah, the predator and cavern thing would be epic. >3

How about the other Clans? Where would they live in? Then once that's settled, we can touch up upon the territories. ^^

Hm...

Maybe WindClan would have a large clearing? With ThunderClan and RiverClan on either side, having a denser forest and living by a riverside, respectively.

Oops, i meant Shadowclan, that's actually the one i was making it for. X3

Hmmm, maybe the clans can find a tall hill to live on, were there would be caves for everyone... no, bad idea. RiverClan should be somewere low, next to a stream with lots of trees (and moss), and ThunderClan should be somewhere with sakoyas or something, were they could use the hollow trees as dens (Because i'm kinda sure sokoyas are hollow.) Haha just some ideas.

You mean Sakuras? xd.png

I have something better than hollowed dens... What if the cats of ThunderClan live in a clearing with sakuras on each side, and the dens are under the trees to maintain heat and warmth? The freshkill pile should be under a tree as well to protect it from rain and snow. ^^

Sequoias aren't naturally hollow... xd.png They might have some hollows, but I can't see cats living there. Unless maybe there were a few fire-scarred trees, with large openings around the base, was that what you meant? smile.gif

Edited by Dr. Paine

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Oh, LRS, I just realized- you have two deputies and a to-be med cat apprentice. You could only have two important positions. ^^;

Oh, my bad! xP Okay! happy.gif

Name: Flamerose

Clan: RiverClan

Position: Warrior

Appearance: Pic Dark brown with lighter brown chest and tail tip, and light blue eyes

Personality: She is fairly kind, but will not hesitate to attack when provoked. She angers easily, and so that is why she'll usually use her anger to help her protect the nursery with her brother, Blackthunder.

History: She has a brother, Blackthunder, and a sister, Larkwish. She was usually left alone as a kit because of her short temper, but she figures that she'll find someone some day.

Mother: None

Father: None

Siblings: Blackthunder and Larkwish

Mentor: none

Mate: None, but looking for one

Kits: None, but might have some if finds a mate

Other: pop corn chickey!!

Name: Larkwish

Clan: WindClan

Position: Queen

Appearance: Pic Golden brown with a dark brown belly and pine green eyes.

Personality: Kind and a pure heart, she loves to help care for the kits of her clan, and thus she has decided to become a permenant queen. She is willing to help whoever whenever she can.

History: She has a brother, Blackthunder, and a sister, Flamerose, but both are in a different clan; RiverClan.

Mother: None

Father: None

Siblings: Blackthunder and Flamerose

Mentor: None

Mate: None, but would really like to have one

Kits: None, but if finds mate, would love to have some

Other: Chicks of the poped corn!!

I might make one more, but for now, I think I'm all good. Thank you TMD! happy.gif

I have a gathering place idea!!!

Edited by StarSea

Ah, yes, your right TMD, i just realized too! >: Errr.... well... urmmm.... lets just make Rainwhisker a regular warrior then. :3

*pokes LRS* The positions? ^^;

That's a nice place actually. O^o I don't know where to put it though.

What's your idea Star? And accepted. ^^

*pokes LRS* The positions? ^^;

That's a nice place actually. O^o I don't know where to put it though.

What's your idea Star? And accepted. ^^

I think that was a mangrove... those are usually found around more tropical swampy area xd.png (Florida climate).

I think the idea of fire-scarred sequoias work better, to keep a more consistent setting smile.gif

I... can't really see how, unless the cats all wind up on a semi-to-fully tropical coast. It's just a matter of incompatible climates, unfortunately xd.png Plus, mangrove habitats are frequently flooded, I think even RiverClan would have to draw a line there xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

Oh, okay then. ^^

ThunderClan camp: Clearing with seared trees.

ShadowClan camp: Cavern with small pools of water.

WindClan camp: Plain clearing (?)

RiverClan camp: Marsh maybe?

For the gathering place, I was thinking of a large hollow tree, like an oak or something, and the top of the tree is missing (so they can see when the moon is covered by clouds) and on the inside, branches grow so the cats can sit on them! Yes, I've seen several large hollow trees with inward growing branches, so it can happen... I was also thinking of something like Great Oak or something... I don't know, but I just thought it'd be pretty and awesome, because then when the leaders speak, their voice can carry through the tree so that everyone can hear them without them having to speak super loud. I could make a quick pic in paint if you'd like to see what I'm thinking of with more details...

((Sorry for being late on what I thought would be cool... my internet went off right as I was about to post... sad.gif))

I think a picture would be helpful xd.png

Also, for a place to meet with StarClan...

I think it'd be interesting if it were simply a large, open location. Maybe sort of north to ShadowClan, or above their caverns, there's a large, flat stone area fairly high up, that allows a cat to feel as if they're in the sky itself. This allows a cat to communicate with StarClan and such smile.gif

Username:GuardianProtector

Name: HawkFire

Clan: Thunderclan

Position: Medicine cat

Appearance Darkbrown tom with rusty colored tabby markings.

Personality: friendly and calm, He always listens to his clanmates about their injuries. May it be a mortal wound or a thorn in a paw. Hawkfire is loyal to his clan as any other cat.

History: Hawkfire's parents and brother died when he was still under the mentoring of Skydream. He learned all the herbs possible, before his mentor passed away. Though he still had a few herbs to learn the tom became Thunderclans medicine cat and has loved the job ever since.

Mother: HollowFlight (Elder)

Father:BrakenPelt (deceased)

Siblings: Cometpaw(Deceased)

Mentor: Skydream (deceased)

Mate: None

Kits:None

Other: Ramen!

Accepted, and how exactly would the StarClan cats visit the cats? Do they just fall asleep? :3