TwilightMoonDragon

WC: WH and DP OCC

well i was actually thinking she went looking for them to join them, they werent going to meet the tribe coz she went on her own.

hey guys this lloks like a good place for something > link

maybe a training area for Thunderclan/ Shadowclan cats?

Edited by Dewspirit

That looks like a good place for TC training...

We should make borders...

Yeah, maybe someone could draw a map or find one or somthing, so what will we call it? The jungle? The hill? The valley or something, The coast?(it could be close to the sea)

hey looks like Shadowclan camp > link

Edited by Dewspirit

okay cool, the valley is a good name. Well can the cat be like a rogue they come across that later wants to join?

Another character for me.

Username: dangershy; please call me danger or Silverstorm.

Name: Burntheart

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: Medicine Cat

Appearance: Dark red pelt, but it looks like rust. Paws are a flaming ginger color with a black 'mask' on his face. Scorching amber eyes.Here is a picture for better description. Of course, he's not a wolf x-x

Personality: Althought his appearing is dark and evil, he is a very caring and loving cat. He will help any cat in need, even if he gets it trouble for it. It is close to impossible to anger him, but when he is... clear a path.

History: Just a normal ShadowCln life, but as a medicine cat. I just don't feel like writing a history right now x-x I might write one for him later.

Mother: Flameheart (deceased)

Father: Darkstorm (deceased)

Siblings: None.

Mentor: Shadowstreak (deceased)

Mate: Forbidden.

Kits: Forbidden.

Other: Grilled Cheeeseee.

okay! Is she like marking the whole territory of a specific part?

, so is Wildpaw finding the TC Camp?

Okay.

Wildpaw- TC

Frostblaze- WC

...-SC

...-RC

They just stumble upon it. :3

great thanks. I can just imagine Wildpaw racing thought the forest up the path and nearly over the cliff bit lol.

I think Marshpelt already found some of the RiverClan territory! Fitting name. Fell into a marshy area, Marsh prefix. xd.png

Sorry about not posting as much. I will more once school ends in a couple days.

Jaykit's form. wink.gif

Username: dangershy

Name: Jaykit

Clan: RiverClan

Position: Kit

Appearance: Bluish-gray kit with a fluffy tail and sky-blue eyes.

Personality: Quiet and kind, he is caring and although he's a kit, he isn't as... hyper as his siblings. He cares for his littermates and watches out for them, not wanting them to get hurt.

History: Was kitted to Mockingshade in the wilderness while she had gone for a walk away from the Clans, and was carried back.

Mother: Mockingshade

Father: Jaytail (deceased)

Siblings: Silverkit, Graykit, Bluekit

Mentor: N/A

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Other: Havarti Cheese! x3 Also, will be Med. Cat apprentice.

My favorite food changes so much. xd.png

Bleeh. Sorry again for being inactive, I've been busy/feeling horrible lately xd.png I'll try and get something in with Brighteyes and Ash later tonight smile.gif

*licks Paine* PAINE I SENT YOU A FORM FOR HEARTS OF ICE RP... do you need me to resend it? ><

Sorry for inactivity, school end came rushing and I had to do a BUUUUNCH of stuff. x-x

EEeekkkk i was gone for a really long timmmeee sorry!!! WHat the heck happened??? >: D: