pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

"Well, I'm an ice dragon after all ," Blazingice was shocked, Where did all this knowledge come from?

------------

Mist stared at Duskwings, "Tell me about it..." she said curiously, temporarily ignoring Shadowbrood.

((GTG, BBS))

Edited by SoiledLove

((Cya))

Bloodvein heard BlazingIce talking to somone else, He spun around and saw another dragon talking to him. He realised it was Darkfire,

"Darkfire, This is BlazingIce... Just hatched he is on our side."

Edited by pinkieseb

Darkfire's smile grew bigger. He could be a valuable clan member she thought silently. She could feel a storm coming. She started walking to her den. "Follow me," she said to Blazingice. "I have a lot to ask you..."

"Well, I was walking around as always, when suddenly I see this crater in the ground!" said Duskwings excitedly. "I look into the crater and see this glowing stone pendant! Then, I go I should take this as a souvenir! So I took it with me!" She was getting hyper just talking about her find.

Bloodvein decided to keep an eye on them so he followed them through the trees to wherever Darkfire was leading them.

Blazingfire followed obediently.

((gtg for lunch, be back in half an hour or so))

----------

Mist smiled, "You could be one of us." Then she turned towards Shadowbrood," I'll help you by giving you the power to unite the dragons, by watching, being a spy."

Shadowbrood smiled and said "Ok then...."

He felt the rain start to splash down on his face. He sighed and ripped a branch of a tree, He then breathed fire on it and felt the nice warmth it emitted.

"We most well stay here....."

He ran into a tree a few times and eventually knocked it over he took off the leaves and made a little shelter around the fire.

"In the morning i will take you to my clans main camp."

Now in the shelter of her den, Darkfire got to questioning the hatchling. "What were you thinking, showing off to Bloodvein like that?"

"Me? One of you?" Duskwings asked Mist. "What do you mean, one of you?"

Bloodvein growled, he roared into Darkfires den and then flew back to his cave,

That'll scare them enough to mess with me he thought.

He got back to his cave and sat on a rock next to the blazing flames.

Darkfire flinched at the sound of Bloodvein's roar. She knew that she was angering him, but she was kind of… attached to this hatchling. "If you really want to join this clan, you can't just randomly boast your power. You need to prove that you are willing to obey Bloodvein's every order no matter what. There is no room for weaklings in this clan," she said to the hatchling in a steady voice.

Mist looked at Duskwings and said, "You could be a prophet." Then she walked into the shelter that Shadowbrood had made.

-----------

Blazingice was hanging on to Darkfire's every word, for some reason, he was very eager to prove his loyalty towards Bloodvein, to become as powerful as possible. He already had an ambition. He nodded to show he understood.

A prophet? thought Duskwings. Woah... She shook her head to clear her thoughts, then followed Mist into the shelter.

Darkfire saw Blazingice nod his head furiously. "Got that? Good! You can stay here for the night. Tomorrow, I will speak with Bloodvein about this matter."

((same here, maybe, 'The next day...'))

Blazingice curled up on the ground and fell asleep.

------------

Mist smiled and asked,"So, should we sleep now?"

------------

Icefire got up, shaking herself she went back to the cave and fell asleep.

((I feel tired))

((Lol))

Shadowbrood decided he would go to sleep. He slept near the warmth of the fire and eventually fell asleep.

---------------

Bloodvein growled and lay down on his rock, Letting the warmth of the fire sooth him, He eventually fell asleep.

((Ill make it day when i get back xd.png Dream, Do whatever biggrin.gif))

So...more or less everyone falls asleep...

((Get on with the 'the next day...' part, pinkie!))

Darkfire watched Blazingice curl up and fall asleep. She felt sleepy too. So she fell asleep. ((what did you expect?))

----------

Duskwings yawned and said, "Sure." She then promptly fell asleep on the spot.

Diramy stumbled through the forest. She was looking for a place to have a rest. A place to hunt. A place with water.

((And im back, DAYTIME! Because sleeping is boring!))

Bloodvein groaned as he woke up, He rolled off hos boulder and stood up. He was wondering what was happening with BlazingIce and Darkfire, so he walked to their den. He saw that they were still sleeping Pffft, Sleepy....

Bloodvein roared at them knowing that they would wake up.

---------------

Shadowbrood woke up with a start and sighed when he saw the others sleeping. He snuck off and went to get some food to bring back. He soon found some rabbit, so he dragged a couple back to the little camp.

((and Foa or was it foe? is still just standing there, forgotten, poor her))

Blazingice heard the roar and got up he prodded Darkfire.

--------------

Mist woke up as she smelled rabbit. She stood and walked out.

Shadowbrood looked up as he saw Mist leave the mini-camp,

"I got some rabbit...."

He held up 4 dead rabbit bodies, he threw one to mist and started another fire as that the other one had gone out during the storm.

"I don't eat meat...Prophets aren't meant to..." Mist said as she pushed the rabbit away. She walked to a nearby blackberry bush and started eating.

((OMG, where are you, Glasses, Choco, Girlfairy, Shadowwolf, Phoenix?))

Edited by SoiledLove

((D: *Cries* Timezones!!!!!!!!))

Shadowbrood sighed,

"Suite yourself..... Now, Before the others wake up. Could you tell me what all this prophet stuff is about?"

Shadowbrood grabbed the rabbit that Mist threw back to him and put it back on the pile.

Darkfire was startled awake by Bloodvein's roar. Before she could get up, Blazingfire prodded her. She got up and found herself standing face to face with Bloodvein. She felt embarrassed for having him see her like this. "Oh, um, Bloodvein!" she stuttered. "Blazingice here wants to join our ranks!"

----------

As soon as Duskwings got up, she smelt rabbit. "Yum!" she cried as she zipped over to the carcasses. She saw Mist eating blackberries nearby. "Hey, no rabbit for you?"

Diramy woke up with a yawn. She decided to have a ride on her cloud. She jumped on her cloud and zoomed off. She saw a bunch of dragons, and went over to them.