LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Because the Dragon Cave spriters formed a pact against spriting accessories. They all hate jewelry and ribbons and things that sparkle and make you look pretty.

Why do some people have permanent baby dragons on their scrolls that are not growing up and wont die?

Because they took a rare slow aging potion, that can only be found at certain times of the day. You have a 2% chance of getting one if you are at the correct place on time.

Why are there dragons in the wilderness?

Because if he does, the Datamonster and Lagmonster will explode and Dragcave will be shut down.

((Actually, the owner of Missingno. (Pokemonfan13) is female, I think.))

Because they were tired of being draconic kittypets and wanted to form WildClan.

What's the difference between the Datamonster and the Lagmonster?

The datamonster instanly eats all the data but the lagmonster slowly destroys it by lagging it to death

Which biome does GoN spawn in?

((Actually, the owner of Missingno. (Pokemonfan13) is female, I think.))

Oh okay, thanks!

Ok answer: YOU MUST FIND A HIDDEN PAGE.

What are the chances of reviving a dead dragon?

It always works, with eggs too! So go ahead and start killing!

How do I get the rarest dragon?

You must sacrifice two of every dragon on your scroll, then use the teleport BSA of any magi's to transport the remaining into the departures thread. Then your scroll wil be populated by

GOLD DRAGONS!!!!!!!1!!one!!1!

How do I get clicks?

Edited by Htt71

You need to get on the forum and gather up people to call your friends. Each "group" of friends is called a "click".

How can I be sure I'm getting a pink egg in the biome and not a flamingo?

You need to click on it, kill it and then type in ismypinkeggpink? into the google search engine and a it will show you the answer.

Can I give my egg/hatchling medicine if it gets sick?

No but you can give it chicken soup

where did the gold fish on my scroll come from

Periodically it calls over an ethereal being to survey your scroll. If it detects any hacked dragons, it automatically kills them and goes back to the ethereal realm.

Why are the holiday releases so hard to get dragons on?!

Because obviously, there must be something more powerful than the dragons. That's what the chickens are there for, and if you're not careful, the chickens could kill your dragons.

How do I name my dragon?

You have to scream the name you want to give your dragon as loud as you can in a mall 30 times.

How come I cant get a GoN

It's because you already have all the legendary dragons. Kill them all then you should be able to get GoN.

How to get a Neglected Dragon?

Make sure the egg gets so many clicks on the first day that it gets sick, until the message disappears and only half of the egg remains. This is a hidden stage of the egg. If you get that stage, you will get a neglected dragon.

What should I do with an alt?

Edited by Allons-y~Geronimo

Kill it. An Alt is a failed hatchling so you may as well put it out of its misery.

How do I breed my dragons?

Edited by Luckyclaw

You have to find a loaf of bread on the site a click and hold on the bread then rub it on the two dragons you want to breed.

Why is my egg in half?

You got a special rare egg, that only have a 1/10 chance of being dropped. If they reach that stage, this means you'll get an alt of that dragon, even if the official sprite has not been released yet.

How can I get a frilled dragon?

Take your favorite dragon and then put it in a frilly dress. Tah-dah!

Can I feed my dragons?

Critique holiday release sprites on the forum, you're totally not going to start drama and no one's going to lose it.