LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Yeah, sure, let me just set up the transfer for an adult dragon for GoN's sake.

Why the shells of dead eggs won't go away?

Mints. Because they have a very small chance to turn Gold (Mint) upon hatching.

How do dragons learn to communicate by telepathy?

They're all secretly trained by Professor Xavier. 

How do I get a 2g Thuwed?

Edited by chatbugdweeb

DDoS the site (successfully), then announce you did it by creating a thread about it in Site Discussion. Also note which Thuwed you want if you want a specific pair. If TJ notices, he will PM you a 2G thuwed teleport link.

Why are some eggs... very small?

It is problem involved with browser cache. You have to do hard refresh to solve it.

How can I get ungendered Neglected?

Use the Splash BSA. It has a hidden effect that stays active only for exactly 5 minutes after using the BSA. During that timeframe, you must introduce a new egg to your scroll (cave, AP, breed, teleport, etc). Once you do that, it will be genderless. Then neglect it.

What's the difference between Electric, Bolt, and Thunder dragons?

Ahh well, you see, Bolts are whats known as the wiggly zappy boopers whilst electrics and thunders are differentiated between each other by how zooopy they are on Friday evenings.

Why can't I have no more than three GoNs?

If you did, the universe would explode.

Where do I find a leetle tree?

Leetle trees are proven to attract lightnings. Take a kite with a key attached to it during a thunderstorm. If you're lucky, the lightning will hit the Leetle Tree instead of the kite, helping you locate it.

All wyrm hatchies so far have a description stating they don't have legs. How can I help those poor wyrms?

Next time you breed two, take some stem cells and get to work on making some.

Will my alt adults breed alt babies?

Every 30th in the month is considered an informal holiday. If you desire to obtain a holiday dragon, you must camp out at the hidden Alpine biome. There will be no eggs present, but if a holiday dragon passing by happens to notice you, they will grant you a CB random Holiday egg.

How to bypass egg slot limit?

Offshore your eggslots onto the nearby island of Pygmius, which Draconian laws enables you to have up to 10 eggslots due to the size of the island's inhabitants. (smol)

What is the lagmonster and how can I obtain it?

Lagmonster is an endgame boss, but a CB egg of Lagmonster can be won. On Saturday Cave Time, Pick one biome to visit at exactly 3:00:00 AM. If everything surrounding you is glitching out, it's a good sign. The Lagmonster visits a random biome on that time. However, the Lagmonster will attack you directly if you don't take a dragon with you. If you're unlucky, your scroll will get destroyed. For the dragon companion, you can pick any of your dragons. The rarer your dragon companion (the more worse ratio, basically), the better. Number of people visiting your chosen biome also affects the chance of you winning the fight. The base chance of winning the fight is 2%. Each person in the biome, including you, add 1%.

Percentage for dragon type: Common - 0.5%, Uncommon - 0.7%, Very Uncommon, 1%, Rare - 3%, Very Rare - 5%.

If you and everyone else manage to win, the Lagmonster will flee from the scene, granting a untradable CB Lagmonster egg on your scroll. Be sure to save a space on your scroll; you simply wouldn't be able to obtain it if you're egg/scroll-locked.

If you and everyone else lose, everyone will lose anywhere from 13-42 of their dragons on their scrolls. The unlucky dragons may "flee" to the wilderness, or die to the Lagmonster's attack.

~

Why was Soulstone dragon sprite changed?

Edited by Naraku
this is too fun to type. edited for better wording too.

I ate them for breakfast.

How do I get shards?

Kill as many eggs on your scroll as you want, then collect the broken egg shards

How do I post a trade on the hub?

Click on the Magikarp badge (if you have it). It'll unlock one of your Magi's secret ability to do a public trade teleport.

Why are all of the AP eggs at ER time?

The Nether biome is where unborn dragons go when their owner kills them.

Why does my egg have a soft shell?

It must be a cheese dragon, they take a lot of views so you better put them on more hatcheries.

What lineages are good?