The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

PMed zcr1014 with Gold offer

and PMed Strifes_Lady with Silver offer

Edited by freefall

Updated until this post!

Congratulations to SnowSherry who has gifted over 30 Metallics and reached the rank of Masterweaver and freefall who, with 20 gifted Metallics, has earned the rank of Adept! Thank you both for your amazing generosity and dedication to this project! biggrin.gif

Congratulations SnowSherry and freefall! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Forum ID: Danielle02212001

Scroll Link: My Scroll!

PM Link: My Pm Link

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny Happy People!

Denied. I'm sorry, but the 1+ list is currently full. You're welcome to reapply once the list is reopened again (all the listers have been already offered eggs, so it should be soon).

Updated until this post.

Edited by The Metalweavers

user posted image

Forum ID: Honigdieb

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Honigdieb

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=7545

Proof that I read the rules: Holding hands~ ♥

(Please do not count this as begging as I am equally happy with any other silver: I really like EGs. smile.gif)

Accepted.

Updated until this post.

Edited by The Metalweavers

Gah! I've FINALLY managed to breed a gold from one of my golds (first successful metal bred since March last year!) to pay the thread back and have come along to the thread only to find there's no one to pass it on to! >.<

Just fyi - I'm currently incorrectly down as being a donor, rather than a donee.

Gah! I've FINALLY managed to breed a gold from one of my golds (first successful metal bred since March last year!) to pay the thread back and have come along to the thread only to find there's no one to pass it on to! >.<

Just fyi - I'm currently incorrectly down as being a donor, rather than a donee.

15. In the event that you are able to donate a Metallic but there is no one on the list, you may glomp gift an unsuspecting individual of your choosing and it will count toward donating back to the thread. Please let the glompee know that you come from the Metalweavers and include the following message in your PM:

[I]If you're interested in getting more beautiful Metallics, please visit [URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=135339&st=0#]The Metalweavers[/URL].[/I]

Congratulations on finally breeding a Gold. wink.gif

15. In the event that you are able to donate a Metallic but there is no one on the list, you may glomp gift an unsuspecting individual of your choosing and it will count toward donating back to the thread. Please let the glompee know that you come from the Metalweavers and include the following message in your PM:

[I]If you're interested in getting more beautiful Metallics, please visit [URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=135339&st=0#]The Metalweavers[/URL].[/I]

Congratulations on finally breeding a Gold. wink.gif

Ah managed to read the 'Donator's guidelines' looking for a solution, but not the 'Rules'. That'll teach me, lol - thanks very much for the info.

Edit: What's this thread's definition of 'glomping'? Do it include gifting via one of the other gifting threads (or using one of those to pick a glomp-ee?)? Gifting via IRC lotto? (Assuming that in all these cases, I let them know about the thread?)

Edited by Zaxian

Ah managed to read the 'Donator's guidelines' looking for a solution, but not the 'Rules'. That'll teach me, lol - thanks very much for the info.

Edit: What's this thread's definition of 'glomping'? Do it include gifting via one of the other gifting threads (or using one of those to pick a glomp-ee?)? Gifting via IRC lotto? (Assuming that in all these cases, I let them know about the thread?)

No problem. smile.gif

Glomping = gifting an unsuspecting person. You can gift to anyone of your choice, basically. No specific requirements. :3