Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I don't have any duplicate trinkets you don't have, Amy (probably because we're the same affinity), but I was able to gift you a Bag of White Tea.

Thanks, I sent you a trinket in thanks for the one you sent me.

Add me to your pal pad! I'm so lonely. *plays i'm so lonely song* xd.png

Working on a Rufflet and Litwick hunt.

Don't know how to do the images so my username is lonnabonna! Shiny hunting Snivy for a VERY long time. I guess it's just compensating for my favorite pokemon, a Shiny Lopunny, who I got in just 12 eggs!!!! Who.... happened to be male, ironically. biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hi lonnabonna! When you're on your party's page in gpx plus, look above your party to the right and you'll see a row of nine icons; if you click the third icon from the left that looks like a hyperlink it'll bring up the image codes for your pokemon party. You can copy-paste them wherever you want from there.

Add me to your pal pad! I'm so lonely. *plays i'm so lonely song* xd.png

Working on a Rufflet and Litwick hunt.

what's your username in gpx?

I have a few more spots on my palpad since i cleaned it out a few weeks back.

Lol, and i am hunting litwick too but i hope my hunt goes above 500 as i have a shiny litwik in 1000 eggs (now working for a shiny novelty evolution) and i hope to get hatching insanity with this egg.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

*Edit* Just a few more Trapinch (3 or 4) and I'll have unlocked Hatching Insanity =/

Edited by FluffyPillow

what's your username in gpx?

I have a few more spots on my palpad since i cleaned it out a few weeks back.

Lol, and i am hunting litwick too but i hope my hunt goes above 500 as i have a shiny litwik in 1000 eggs (now working for a shiny novelty evolution) and i hope to get hatching insanity with this egg.

My user name is Dragoshadow

added you smile.gif

if you are collecting trinkets, you could add me too and i can see what i can send to you from my doubles that are sitting in my pocket doing nothing smile.gif

down to 19 missing april trinkets.

Here and there some trades worked out and only 6 trinkets i need, can't get myself so i hope some people are willing to trade their april trinkets for my spare valentine and xmas trinkets they can't get.

grats Amy,

you will be able to complete a nice part of your shiny dex while evolving that one smile.gif

only a few more levels on the penguin and i can progress in my exploration. It's not going very fast this month it seems. Bit like myself, cause my expanding belly gets in my way more and more tongue.gif

Totally forgot I had finished my rotom shiny hunt after reset and then hatched this!

user posted image

oohh g ive that one to me,

i am hunting that thing tooooo

only a few more levels on the penguin and i can progress in my exploration. It's not going very fast this month it seems. Bit like myself, cause my expanding belly gets in my way more and more tongue.gif

Congrats? If that means what I think it means.

I'm missing a few malachite april trinkets, but I can't make an offer on the big book... Some will let me get to the drop down and some won't. I'll see what I have for people here too.

ow

thx keyda and pdc for the load of trinkets ohmy.gif

i send back what i could. too bad that wasn't to much sad.gif

It's okay. The banette plushie was perfect because it finished off a category for me, so thank you very much.

added you smile.gif

if you are collecting trinkets, you could add me too and i can see what i can send to you from my doubles that are sitting in my pocket doing nothing smile.gif

down to 19 missing april trinkets.

Here and there some trades worked out and only 6 trinkets i need, can't get myself so i hope some people are willing to trade their april trinkets for my spare valentine and xmas trinkets they can't get.

grats Amy,

you will be able to complete a nice part of your shiny dex while evolving that one smile.gif

How can you see which trinkets you are missing? I do want to gift you trinkets that you do not have tongue.gif

I added you to my PalPad as well.

You're welcome, Dolphine. I sent you more, and thank you for the trinkets you sent. smile.gif

Shadowflash, when you view your collection of trinkets you can set your quantity to >2 and then select what PalPad member doesn't have them. Then you can gift trinkets that way.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Random lab grabs strikes again!

I think I'll keep this one as she is and hunt another for evolving later on.

OuO Phione!!! - with an IV total of 137 (my record)!

user posted image

This Pokémon was egg #22 in Dream Beauty 's 10-day shiny race against margo started on April 17th, 2013.

Feeling VERY lucky! 22 eggs hatched is not bad at all! biggrin.gif

Wonder what I should hunt next. Maybe finneon?

Edited by Wallie987