Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

missing 29 april trinkets

i send out a trades to get at least the ones i can't get myself.

Not a lot of luck with those yet sad.gif

sorry kirgu, can't help you with those.

So I summoned with an Enigma Stone, found a Kyogre- it wasn't mine. Went back, searched a bit, found mine... it was another Kyogre.

user posted imageuser posted image

Hope one of 'em is shiny.

I only need 2 more April trinkets to finish my collection, Cyndaquil Easter Egg and Invader Easter Egg! If anyone has an extra let me know and maybe we can work out a trade.

I have an extra cyndaquil egg, if you want to just go ahead and list whatever's the same rarity that you have extras, I'll let you know. I'm missing quite a lot so shouldn't be too hard. I know we're both azurites so no worries on it being one I can't get myself.

I only need 2 more April trinkets to finish my collection, Cyndaquil Easter Egg and Invader Easter Egg! If anyone has an extra let me know and maybe we can work out a trade.

Well, invader easter egg is my affinity and I just got a double from a trinket box. Let me know if you still need one and we can probably figure out a trade.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

still missing 25 april trinkets :s

i hope trading will help me a bit cause i am getting depressed if every year there is a longer and longer list i can't get :s

Edited by Dolphine

user posted image

o_o This was just a random lab pickup because I couldn't find any Cyndaquil.

I'll see if I have anything double for you again, Dolphine.

On the other hand, I've gone down from 33 to just missing 9 8 6. I'm excited. Does anyone have an extra Weird Light Easter Egg, F-00 Easter Egg, Double Easter Egg Batch, Absol Easter Egg, Shadow Lugia Easter Egg, Soul Dew Easter Egg, Cyndaquil Easter Egg, Chikorita Easter Egg, or Arceus Easter Egg?

Edited by harpuiapwnsyou

send you the only trinket i have double, you don't have.

too bad i don't have any easters for you sad.gif

Thanks for the offers everyone, I have actually traded for and opened a chest containing the last two I needed.

I will look and see if I have anything any of you still need.

I'll see if I have anything double for you again, Dolphine.

On the other hand, I've gone down from 33 to just missing 9 8. I'm excited. Does anyone have an extra Weird Light Easter Egg, F-00 Easter Egg, Double Easter Egg Batch, Absol Easter Egg, Shadow Lugia Easter Egg, Soul Dew Easter Egg, Cyndaquil Easter Egg, Chikorita Easter Egg, or Arceus Easter Egg?

Harpuia, I sent you the Soul Dew and Weird Light easter eggs. I'll see if I have any more doubles for everyone when I have more time.

user posted image

It really IS.

(also, leveling this for exploration)

user posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted image

o_o So many shinies. This is my third today.

edit: I hate explorations. Glad to have this over with.

user posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Amy, can you add me to your Pal Pad so I can see if I have any duplicate trinkets you still need?

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Amy, can you add me to your Pal Pad so I can see if I have any duplicate trinkets you still need?

Ok, I have added you.

I don't have any duplicate trinkets you don't have, Amy (probably because we're the same affinity), but I was able to gift you a Bag of White Tea.

Dolphine, I don't have any duplicate April trinkets you don't have already. sad.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

same here PDC

at least every month i go through the people that i know collect trinkets and see what i can send to them. So it's a bit normal that i don't have any normal trinkets left to send unless i got them recently.