Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

hoping for a shiny on the last day :s

otherwise i will be stuck with a new 10k hunt again

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

whoho

dratini finnished smile.gif

i have all 3 (i had ralts before but i have all 3 of this months hunt shiny)

now trying to find more eggs from my own hunts smile.gif

Got these two during the Friday multiplier...

user posted imageuser posted image

And this one yesterday

user posted image

Let's see if I can get another addition to my shiny grass type collection before the SWSH ends.

Yay for Creationist. I'm at my new record here. 250 eggs hatched and still counting. xd.png And 30k+ interactions. So happy.

But I do think my Dratini hunt is going to continue into next month. But that's still ok. I've go 2 out 3 SWSH done. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted image

found my dratini earlier and now the race for staryu with water_angel is finished. Sorry angel i got fewest eggs. Good luck on getting yours.

I set it to end if you won. If I had gotten to 1000 eggs I probably would have cried. I was 8 away too. Congrats. I'll take a break from staryu and hunt something else.

Stole a Dialga from the lab yey.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Wasn't even one of my eggs. lol. I think my pair's up to 16 shinies. Last I checked.

Nope, 17

Edited by manticore

Thanks for breeding them Manti.

will a The two Pokémon are not interested in each other in the slightest. breed eggs?

Edited by water_angel

It tells you now, in Alex and Thomas's text, under "How are my Pokémon doing?"

Also, does anyone else want anything bred? I'm tired of Staryu.

Edited by manticore

If no one else claims the spot, seel or carvanha would be great. Feel free to pick someone else though, I had your spot for a few months, lol.