Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

I guess I don't need to start that shiny Ditto hunt any more!

congrats, I hope for a shiny ditto someday...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

eggs 650-653

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#64-68

@manticore: Congrats on the shiny Ditto! :3 I hope to find that one sometime :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I wonder if the september trinket group will make it before the end of the month. wink.gif as october will be the halloween group over again (with extras)

I wonder if the september trinket group will make it before the end of the month. wink.gif as october will be the halloween group over again (with extras)

I would think at this point they won't, there are only seven days left in the month.

But you never know, Wymsy might release them.

Edited by Kigurumix

Wymsy's pretty busy with college stuff, but hopefully she'll find a good balance point. I don't know how much or if she's been working on the trinkets but if she doesn't put them out by the end of the month, she'll make up for it.

Probably.

Edited by manticore