Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Well, she added in the new set. Went from 84% completion to 73.4% :/ and had my trinkets deleted that were submitted over a year ago. I'm only half mad though, because now I can redo them and make them look better.

Only barely keeping myself from throwing a fit here, though I do understand that the queue was getting difficult this means that I have to re-submit 9 of my bird clocks. And that means tracking them down from whatever corner of my computer they ended up in, try to remember all their descriptions and probably waste the submission time of at least two openings to get them back in.

On the bright side, my "Odd Plant" trinket did make it this time.

user posted image

Um, uh, hey guys! I recently got back into GPX and uh, I just completed my first succesfull shiny hunt! I'm alowed to brag aren't I?

user posted image

She was egg 134 :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#99-104

I'm wondering if my trinket will ever get added or not ^^; It was accepted months ago ._.

I'm wondering if my trinket will ever get added or not ^^; It was accepted months ago ._.

Wymsy posted: In order to help with the process of creating new trinket sets, the entire queue of unused accepted trinkets has been deleted.

So if it isn't in the sixth set or October's new trinkets you will have to re-submit it when she they start taking new submissions.

Edited by Kigurumix

Wymsy posted: In order to help with the process of creating new trinket sets, the entire queue of unused accepted trinkets has been deleted.

So if it isn't in the sixth set or October's new trinkets you will have to re-submit it when she they start taking new submissions.

Ah, I see ^^; Well that kind of sucks if it isn't in the new sets because I can't exactly remember what description I gave it mellow.gif

Ah, I see ^^; Well that kind of sucks if it isn't in the new sets because I can't exactly remember what description I gave it mellow.gif

You should be able to see all your submissions that have been accepted by clicking the submission tab on the trinkets page. I suspect all the ones that were accepted but deleted won't be shown on that page.

Do you still have the image file and know what you called it? If you resubmit it you could give it a new description.

You should be able to see all your submissions that have been accepted by clicking the submission tab on the trinkets page.  I suspect all the ones that were accepted but deleted won't be shown on that page.

Do you still have the image file and know what you called it?  If you resubmit it you could give it a new description.

When I clicked on the submission tab, nothing shows up, so I'm assuming it got deleted sleep.gif I have the file still, and I can remember a little bit of what I described it, so I guess I'll go with what I have

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#105-110

Edited by FluffyPillow

School, bleh. I STILL haven't gotten my answer for my phone being unable to be used on mobile, yet, my moms phone, which is an upgraded version of mine, goes on mobile without any issue ;-;

Only barely keeping myself from throwing a fit here, though I do understand that the queue was getting difficult this means that I have to re-submit 9 of my bird clocks. And that means tracking them down from whatever corner of my computer they ended up in, try to remember all their descriptions and probably waste the submission time of at least two openings to get them back in.

On the bright side, my "Odd Plant" trinket did make it this time.

user posted image

you might try to get the legendary in first now ohmy.gif as i am waiting to see them pop up in to the trinket book wub.gif

I am going to put all trinkets of the 6th group into the spreadsheet for people who need it smile.gif

as i still use it for to see all my missing trinkets in one page instead of flipping through the book of trinkets tongue.gif

edit: it seems water_angel beat me to it tongue.gif

Edited by Dolphine

That I did, lol. I was still awake when she posted it so I just got it done. I need to go back through it and highlight my sheet but I'll do that later if I finish homework.

i already got a few from the 6th set

and send out a few trinkets to people

also posted a suggestion on the gpx forum to make every month one or two days with tinkets from one group only to help people complete certain groups, little support woud be nice tongue.gif

Ya, the trinkets I get are kind of random. tongue.gif

Edited by Arimermaid

i just opened a few to get some of the newer ones alreay but i kept most for october (also for the scavanger hunt there)