Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Mmk, tossed a Seel in with my Ditto. I think I'll make this ditto my ****ty ditto with lots of partners.

Guess who showed on my last party but AFTER reset. user posted image

I'm a bit confused by something unsure.gif I had submitted a trinket in May to be added (it was accepted), though it was never added to my knowledge... and since the que (sp?) for accepted and unused trinkets were deleted, I decided to re-submit it, but now I get a message saying I already submitted it blink.gif Does this mean it's finally been added, or is this a glitch? unsure.gif

*Edit* This is what the message said:

"The image you attempted to upload has already been submitted previously, by you or another. DEBUG: 6683033a40e65424014d1e6221262146"

Edited by FluffyPillow

Try posting that in the bugs forum.

Ok, if I'm able to find the thread ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The new novelty egg looks awesome :3 I can't wait to see what it looks like after it hatches biggrin.gif Please feed the Chatot Chesto berries :3

Me too, I love Tropius. Hopefully these will be breedable, because I'm totally hunting these for my next novelty hunt. Once I clear out like...four current ones. ¬.¬

I made a thread about that in the help and questions forum so it's supposedly resolved now, at least that's what I make of it since I can now re-submit my trinkets.

I made a thread about that in the help and questions forum so it's supposedly resolved now, at least that's what I make of it since I can now re-submit my trinkets.

I noticed that after I posted a thread about it myself, I got a response linking to your thread xd.png

I'm not fond of the new novelty's colors >_> I was expecting something more orange ^^; Oh well, it is was it is I guess ^^; *shuts up before she gets brick'd* Edited by FluffyPillow

Tropius is best novelty!

Oh, also, the males are orange.

Edited by manticore

user posted image

Male! I like this one too!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

fossil kabuto needs sweet/pecha berries, thanks.

Edited by Kigurumix

Glad to know they're breedable :3 That means I can find a male to breed hehe x3

On task 4 of The Three Singing Chatot :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

The Tropius novelty looks pretty cool. Thinking of buying one in hopes of having a pair, but I've had bad luck with that before. :|

user posted image

That was easy. Found an Aerodactyl on my first refresh when it took hours the first time I did this exploration smile.gif. If it were to hatch shiny it would be cool(yeah right tongue.gif)

EDIT: Both of my Autumn Tropius gendered differently, so I might start breeding them(when I get back to my computer at least/if neither of my two remaining vouchers hatch shiny).

Edited by Storm_Dragoon