Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

ok

this went crazy fast

2 eggs to get shiny tropius

sorry fluffy

and again room for another hunt/race

anyone any ideas?

Edited by Dolphine

race? if you want to race just send me the invite wink.gif

(prefer fewest eggs and same poke)

Edited by Dolphine

I was making a suggestion for you wink.gif. I have five hunts right now I want to finish, but if I clear a few up I'll race you again smile.gif

I might start a shiny tropius hunt along with my autumn tropius hunt...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Lab's been so empty, I can't get blue striped basculin without getting ninja'd ;-;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

SHINY ROGGENROLA GET.

Heh. Now for my Mudkeeps and Watersnakes...

I'm still alive guys just haven't been in the mood to play plus a online game has my attention! smile.gif Will try to be more active now! smile.gif

How does one miss a legendary if there are only 1-6 eggs in the lab...? I've seen a crazy amount of rares and missed summons.

That's alright ^^; I knew I wasn't going to get a shiny Tropius anyways ^^; I'd race you again, but for what Pokémon, I don't know laugh.gif

Wanna do Tyrogue?

I'll need that one 3 times to get a complete dex so it's never a bad idea to hunt a poke with multiple evolutions wink.gif

if that's ok for you just let me know (or send the invite)

i'll be breeding my autumn tropius though, i am a bit tired of my futur ghost now and will put that hunt on hold for a while and go for a shiny autumn tropius for now.

Edited by Dolphine

Boyfriend and I got our copies of B&W 2 earlier, looking forward to starting them in a bit~

Wanna do Tyrogue?

I'll need that one 3 times to get a complete dex so it's never a bad idea to hunt a poke with multiple evolutions wink.gif

if that's ok for you just let me know (or send the invite)

i'll be breeding my autumn tropius though, i am a bit tired of my futur ghost now and will put that hunt on hold for a while and go for a shiny autumn tropius for now.

Sure, since I can't find any Autumn Tropius in the shelter yet :3 I'll send the request.

you need male or female? or are just trying to get a shiny from it?

otherwise i'll hoard my hatched and release them all at once so you can stalk the shelter for the ones you need.

you need male or female? or are just trying to get a shiny from it?

otherwise i'll hoard my hatched and release them all at once so you can stalk the shelter for the ones you need.

I'm looking for a male :3 Eventually I'll hunt for a shiny of it, but for now, just wanting a male one :3

i'll keep them and when i have a few we can arrange a time to release them and for you to find one smile.gif

they are pure autumns from a voucher born couple smile.gif