Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Ugh. I wasted 15 Pass Orbs only to realize that I forgot to set what nature I wanted.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Ugh. I wasted 15 Pass Orbs only to realize that I forgot to set what nature I wanted.

I had mine on level 30-something before I remembered it should be a specific nature... rolleyes.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Elisabel

just came back from weekend out,

hatched this user posted image random tongue.gif and that made me very happy

manti, going to check my trinkets later tonight to see what i can pick cause i didn't have very good internet acces and couldn't check those tongue.gif

grats, dolphine!

and omg. i am so happy right now. my wooper hatched timid without my influencing it. i thought i was about to have to hatch another pokemon.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by ParticleSoup

Why do you shiny hunt for specific genders? -lol- I'd get frustraited badly if it was me. xd.png

user posted image

This is a link to my friends party. She could use a few friends as well!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Well with Burmy it's because only males evolve into Mothims. Females evolve into Wormadams.

Oh crap I forgot about that. >_<

Oops had to delete a old post cuz I double posted. >_< Dx

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Scavenger hunt is trolling us. Gosh, why not easy task on weekdays and bloody high level task on weekend? sad.gif A Lv.72 pokemon, on Monday. sad.gif Now, i'm gonna cry. sad.gif

I missed last two tasks because i was out for the weekend with very limited internet, trinket tasks are possible then but leveling not.

I hope i can get this one done

already have a charmander only need to influence it now when it's ready to hatch

yesss

defeted the hunter guy and got my last guardian

user posted imageuser posted image

help hatch it an help to level charmander

FINALLY!

After 2 years and 294 Slugmas,

user posted image

I am so happy right now. Now for Diglett, which has been going on simultaneously but not as quickly!

happy.gif I got another rogenmorpha and a level 100 charmelion from the safari today. I love it when people abandon level 100 pokemon.