ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

Finally finished Robin Hobb's Rain Wild Chronicles and started in her Soldier Son Trilogy, so I'm reading the first one now: Shaman's Crossing.

It took me a while, but I finally gave in and bought Cold Days by Jim Butcher, the new Dresden Files.

Currently reading Midnight Predator by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.

Tried to find my copies of two of her other books, but I couldn't find them.

Re-reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams and its related books for the umpteenth time. Never gets old.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Re-reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams and its related books for the umpteenth time. Never gets old.

YESSSS. I LOVE THOSE BOOKS.

Don't forget your towel.

The answer is 42. tongue.gif

I'm reading The Lord of The Flies, for English class.

The Land Of Stories: The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer.

I haven't had the money for the second one yet, but I should be getting it soon.

I'm reading s collection of short stories by Edgar Allan Poe. And I think I fell in love with Auguste Dupin wub.gif

I'm Re-reading "Bitten" of the 'Women of the Otherworld' series, by Kelley Armstrong. Tv series is coming out next year, so I wanted to re read it before then.

I just finished Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Now I'm reading Skyship Academy: Crimson Rising by Nick James and the play Twelve Angry Men by Reginald Rose for English class.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I loved that story, tyto. I recommend Duncton Wood since you like Watership Down.

I'm reading Dragon Champion by E.E. Knight.