TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

so lucky, ive wanted one of thoes since i came to the site, and Tj is the master of cruelty

Tell me about it! This is the first CB stripe i have caught for myself this year. smile.gifsmile.gif

I feel special lol wub.gif

Common TJ anytime would be nice. wink.gif

Welp seems like there's nothing, gonna take a break from the comp now. I'll be disappointed if this was a joke and there's no punchline. If it isn't then have fun with DinoCave y'all.

You guys, he is probably not posting yet because he has to finish up stuff on the actual Dragon & Dino Cave sites. Just give him a bit, he can't do 5526632 things at once :3

I am going to laugh when this turns out to be a hacker...

It would be hilarious if someone actually hacked an invite with Brute Force...

or he just likes leaving us hanging lol smile.gif

and it has got to be a joke, if it was unanticipated, then how did TJ code that in while OFFLINE!?!

Since the 'put down your e-mail for the invitation' is 'full', I'm guessing we're going to get a 'you've been trolled' e-mail later. :/

This is what I was hoping for when I added my email. I'd love to have a DC "gotcha" email to remember the day. laugh.gif

TJ likes to watch you all squirm. I wouldn't be surprised if it was real though. The dinos seem really out of place in Dragon Cave, and people keep requesting more, and more get added, etc. I think a separate site would be best for them. They don't fit the theme.

has anyone gotten anything from their emails yet?

Not me, but if it's going by how many posts you've made, then I'm out in the cold, haven't made that many. Though I did sign up to get an invite.

He does not have to be on the forum to code things o.O

Besides, he's TJ. All-powerful Dragonmaster. He can hide from whatever he wants xd.png

if we do get a trolled email, hopefully it will have a link to give us a shiny new badge!

user posted image

It's been a long, fun day with this! I'm sure TJ had the best laugh reading through all of this, and I'm sure he'll have the last laugh, too. xd.png Good night everyone! smile.gif

I almost hope we dont get a badge......................

one every year seems like to much...

EDIT: but YES new dinos are a total want!

Edited by 626lavaheart

A badge and some new Dinos would make this day worth it. wub.gif

Where did the mods go? At least 3 were looking at this topic a few minutes ago lol.

I almost hope we dont get a badge......................

one every year seems like to much...

EDIT: but YES new dinos are a total want!

this is my first year here, i kinda want the badges

Wouldnt it be Great if one day we could see TJs real scroll and see what kinds of thing he has on there.. smile.gif Always wanted to see that.

TJ we are all waiting.. lololol almost bedtime for me..

Meh, I'm going to bed. THis was not worth staying up for. I'll check again in the morning...