olympialeon

POLL Do you have a Cheese Dragon?

Do You have a Cheese Dragon and Do you want one?  

497 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want one REALLY bad. They just look so cute! And the several "cheesy" names tongue.gif Now, we just need a cracker dragon...

I have five adults and one frozen hatchling. I love these dragons. What's not to like about them? They're just so cute. wub.gif

I love cheeses. Part of me is like "Just gift me the cheeses if you cant trade them cuz I will suggle the ever loving life out of them" I love cheese. Both here and irl.

Cheese is love, cheese is life.

I have 21 adults and 6 frozen hatchies (2 s2 and 4 s1). I'll probably keep grabbing them in the future. I like the sprites both the adults and the hatchies.

I tend to use them more to trade then to keep unless it was gifted or grabbed in an ffa and then of course it is kept and grows up on my scroll.

I wanted to see how much my count had changed - I now have 48 adult cheese dragons smile.gif (and I've added one more frozen since my 2012 post). I tend to use them more to trade then to keep unless it was gifted or grabbed in an ffa and then of course it is kept and grows up on my scroll.

I'm collecting Cheese dragons, will stop when I have 1000 of them tongue.gif

Have 49 of them right now ☻

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Pfft

I have a whopping 1 right now

I still don't have any. If I catch one on a reflex click (unusual description = clickclickclick), I either trade or gift it. Same with chickens and dinos. I adore papers, though.

I only have two right now, but I almost missed my second. When I clicked on the egg in the biome, my internet slowed down, so the page wasn't loading. Thinking I've missed it, I grabbed another egg, and when I looked at my current eggs/hatchlings, the cheese was there. blink.gif

Got 10 of them, all named very cheesily and onemostly via reflex clicking xd.png

I have two, one of which is very special because it survived a datamonster attack. wub.gif

I've got 19 of them. No real reason for having so many, I just tend to reflex click on them when I see them. I think they're cute, but they're no big deal since they are unbreedaable.

I want one!

I've seen 1 or 2 in the caves, but I didn't get them because someone else clicked them first, or I was scroll-locked. sad.gif

Speaking of Cheeses, someone's trading an egg here and a hatchie here.

I've already gotten one (and one is enough for me as far as unbreedables go) so good luck to everyone!

I have two adults and a frozen baby. I like to think of them as a little family.

I have three adults and two frozen hatchies, in S1 and S2, since these guys don't have a gender. I haven't caught one in the cave in a couple years, but I haven't been looking for them very hard either because three is plenty... for now. I wouldn't mind a couple more just to fit my personal scroll goals, but I've got plenty of goals to keep me occupied for now!