olympialeon

POLL Do you have a Cheese Dragon?

Do You have a Cheese Dragon and Do you want one?  

497 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i have 1 on my scroll but i've caught a hand full since i've been playing. very good for trading *nods*

i only like havign 1 of each of the unbreedables on my scroll, though i'm cosnidering trying for another chicken to get a male and female ^^

edit - oh yes, his name is Cheeze Wiz tongue.gif

Edited by Red2111

I have 21 adults and 6 frozen hatchies (2 s2 and 4 s1). I'll probably keep grabbing them in the future. I like the sprites both the adults and the hatchies.

I've got 2 adults and one frozen S2 hatchie. At most I'll probably get another one to freeze as a S1 hatchling and maybe a third adult. That's about enough for me.

Edited by Isuzu

Yep, i have some cheezy goodness on my scroll!

I have four- two adults and one hatchie at each stage. My first Cheese was a gift a long time ago, through a gifting thread <3~ The rest, I either traded for or caught on my own. Now that I have frozen hatchies at each stage, any more I catch will grow. I'd like to have more, but they're not something I'm going to make an effort to collect.

I have one adult and one egg. The adult, Num Num of Numtwon, was a gift. Caught the other myself. I actually caught two before, but gave one away. I would have given the other one away, but it has a starwarsish code.

I have 2 frozen, for each hatchie stage, have 10 adults

need 10 more to reach new scroll goal of 20 each breed biggrin.gif

If you include frozen hatchlings, I've currently got three: The Daily Rind, Provolone to Accidents, and Too Gouda To Be True.

I don't have any, nor do I really care that much. I mean, I want at least one adult and one frozen hatchling to go with my collection...but they aren't high on my priorities.

Yep. I got two of them though I wish they could be bred but since they are not "alive" then breeding would be a slight problem I guess.

I have one adult, have caught numerous others and gifted/traded them, and caught another on the AP this morning. I'm going to let it hatch and freeze it since I'm trying to have an adult/frozen hatchling of each type on my scroll.

They seem a lot easier to catch now than they use to be.

I've two adults. I forgot to freeze one of them so I've to catch a few more of them, but I've always had a hard time to catch them. It's way easier to catch papers, heh.

Got one so far tongue.gif Ill probably grab more later! I like them, but i like dragons that can breed a whole lot more wink.gif

I have one, but I would like to have more.

I saw a lot of them during the recent non-holiday release, but mind wasn't wired to catch them laugh.gif

Seen 12 in the past 2 weeks. I have 3 adults and 2 hatchlings (or 2 adults; I forget). I either just don't click them or trade them.

But where an earth are these Papers? Now if people don't have them that I can understand. Seen far more chickens than papers.

Edited by Ashywolf

I have two adult cheeses.

All that I need for novelty really, as I prefer to have breedable dragons on my scroll.

There have been a lot of them in the cave recently, but I don't tend to click on them.

Don't have one, but I want two for collecting purposes.

Problem is, I can never be bothered to lurk the main cave. P: