olympialeon

POLL Do you have a Cheese Dragon?

Do You have a Cheese Dragon and Do you want one?  

497 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have one cheese, generously given to me by Wortgewaltig, but I would still like more xd.png I'm hoping to get 2 adults and 2 hatchlings (to freeze). I've only seen them once in the cave though... Then again, I don't stalk the cave regularly...

I've got two adults and a frozen S2 hatchling. smile.gif I'd like a few more though, to get to my scroll goal, but the last few ones I've caught I've traded away. I'm not all that interested in unbreedables, I just want to collect them for my scroll goal.

Yes, I have one. I like them because the idea is funny and they look nice but I don't plan to collect more. But I definitely wanted at least one so I'm glad I have the one I got. smile.gif

I've got 5 adult cheese dragons and 1 frozen hatchling. I used to love them back when I was active on DC but I haven't really been looking for them lately. I sorta wished I at least traded one cheese egg for another rare now.

I have one, and I caught it in the cave. :X

I don't really want any more than one since I am happy with the amount I have already.

I have 6 cheeses, 4 adults, one "gendered" and one s1. I'm also quite happy with my current amount of cheeses, even though I might get two or three more when I have more of the other breeds.

I have two and that's all I want or need. Any others I catch get dropped to the AP for someone who doesn't already have one.

Since the last time I posted, I got my fill of them and have 5. They seem to not be as uncommon as they used to be. It's fairly easy to find them sometimes.

I've got two; I traded my cousin a 3rd gen/even-gen/purebred Golden Wyvern for one, and was gifted the other. I'd like to have more, but I'm also happy with my only two since I've still never caught my own, let alone even seen one in the cave.

I got two of them quite a while ago, but I'm really interested in them now. They are cute to look at a first, but they are definitely in my top 5 sprite that I want updating.

I have two adults and couldn't care less about them. I hate the s1 and s2 sprites, lol. When I've collected them, I don't want any more of that type/breed, unless it's for a breeding mechanism.

I don't have one and i like it T_T The worst part, i never seen it at the cave o_o It's impossible to catch them, at least for me. But i would like to have one, of course.

I have 3, one in each stage (hatchie, winged hatchie, adult), and too be honest I don't really want anymore, there's no excitement in having them...its like the expensive collectors card you buy, which is so precious you're scared to touch. You want to have it....but once you have it...its just something pretty. A bit like the Leetle Trees. I'm glad I have them, but I'm not really interested in collecting more smile.gif

What I find fascinating about the spriting (Yes, I look at the dragons in the cave spriting in high zoom, it helps me learn techniques tongue.gif), is that they are created from a palette of about 4-5 colors, and are mainly used in block colors, but produce such a varied affect, I think it was genius of the spriter.

Wow...that was quite a lot. I may have got a bit carried away... tongue.gif

I see one in the cave roughly once a week, maybe even slightly more often, but have never been able to snag one thanks to the lightning fast reflexes of everyone on here that makes DC just wonderful to be apart of. Especially with the huge selection of 3 eggs on offer at any one time. A thoroughly satisfying experience! biggrin.gif

i have an adult and a hatchie, and im not bothering for more. they really dont do anything. they just sit there...and smell like cheese.