olympialeon

POLL Do you have a Cheese Dragon?

Do You have a Cheese Dragon and Do you want one?  

497 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I had the (mis)fortune of catching two. Why these? Why not a CB gold?!

-trade link removed, do not post trade links in posts in this area-

Edited by rubyshoes

I have one, but actually I would like 9 more. I want to have 10 of them total, each with a different name of a type of cheese.

Yes, I have Cheese Dragons, and Yes, I want more! I want to name more after some types of cheeses, but I also love to give them cheesy names! biggrin.gif

My favorite is Wormhole X-Treme, named for the series within the series in SG-1. Can't get cheesier than that! cool.gif

Yep, I have 6 adults and one frozen hatchy. Love them, and they're all named after different cheeses. I.E.: Marble, Parm, Cheddar, Gouda, Feta, Mozza, and the one named for my BF.

I have one, but it's a gift, not caught by myself. XD

Edited by Light Concorde

I wasn't sure what to vote. I have an adult & a frozen hatchling. I suppose I ought to get a frozen S1 hatchie, eventually. But I don't exactly 'want' one, at least not right now.

Edited by perzephone

I have several - 4 adults and BabyBel- and why do you say not seen them YET ? They've been around for EVAH ! smile.gif

Don't like them very much (I'm not really into unbreedables in general) and I have two and don't need more. I use to trade / gift all the ones I menage to catch

If I catch one, OP can have it. Don't like the sprites :/

Yup, I have two. It's a shame I don't freeze hatchlings though - love the adorable hatchie sprite... the adult, not so much. :P

I have 13 and a frozen hatchling. I didn't realize I'd gotten so far with my Cheese collecting. Now all we need is a Cracker dragon and I'm all set for lunch. laugh.gif

Don't have one, really don't want one. It's a just a joke breed, like the Dinos and Chickens. Maybe the idea of a dragon made out of cheese sounds a little wrong to me... Not that the sprites aren't awesome, because they are. I just don't want a Cheese dragon on my scroll.

I've got a couple. I don't go out of my way to catch them, but they can make for some fun name combinations and tossing them to the AP probably makes someone's day.

I only have one adult. I wished I would have more so that I could freeze 'em...

I have 2 cheese dragons, though im not really a fan of the "magical dragons" - cheese/paper. They dont look very impressive, neither do they breed. And perhaps its just me, but i observe that cheese and paper eggs/hatchies are not that valued in the trading threads.

Yes I have two and an egg I would like to trade.

I have fifteen. Ten adults, and five frozen hatchlings. I won't be collecting any more however.

I don't have any because I'm just not fond enough of them to collet them. However, I did catch two and gifted them to my daughter, so it's definitely not a case of sour grapes. tongue.gif

This topic is a discussion with a poll, it is not a trading/ gifting topic. If members use it for gifting/ trading, it will be closed and or members posts removed and warned.

I have 2. An Adult named Cheese of Vash, and a frozen hatchie named Cheese of Erika. GL Guessing my inspiration for the names tongue.gif

I have two adults and two frozen hatchlings. I don't like them too much, but I want a complete set of all sprites, excluding non-dragons.

One of mine is named Casu Cundhidu, after the world's most unappetizing type of cheese.

I have 4 adults, all with cheezy names: Mozzter, The Limburger Baby, Feeling Bleu, and Muenster's Ball.

I have 3: an adult, frozen s1 and s2.

now if I catch them, I mostly gift them via TGT to people without any.